Colin Campbell Paid Off by Montreal Management

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Colin Campbell Paid Off by Montreal Management

League Director Bettman called for no shinanigans after the game or late in the games. Game one----Montreal comes at both Kessel and Hunwick after the empty net goal and receive no puinishment.

In an unrelated incident Mike Cammaleri in Calgary maliciously crosschecks a player (Havlat) in a lost game, he falls hard, but Mike gets no suspension since he isnt seen as a tough guy.

Lucic protects himself as a Montreal player (Lapierre) rushes him, and after the hit Lapierre doesnt even go down but continues to come at him...ANNND he's suspended.

Something fishy going on here....Colin Campbell, I saw you on Hockey Night in Canada being called out by Ron Maclean...you my friend are a joke.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Re: Colin Campbell Paid Off by Montreal Management

This is a stupid thread.

Stupid decision to suspend Lucic as well, but the whole "Boo-hoo-hoo...the league favours CANADIAN TEAMS" garbage is absolutely moronic.

Campbell is incompetent, not biased (especially not toward Montreal). There's a difference.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Your a stupid thread.

It is obviously a joke.....and I dont think Colin is biased, that would be quite foolish. I am simply putting an emphasis on what a joke his job is, and the inconsistency that has been his decision-making process.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]Your a stupid thread. It is obviously a joke.....and I dont think Colin is biased, that would be quite foolish. I am simply putting an emphasis on what a joke his job is, and the inconsistency that has been his decision-making process.  
    Posted by dhitch[/QUOTE]

Then I apologize. With all the whining that has taken place on this board about "the league favouring the canadian" or "the  league wants the Canadian teams to win" that IS serious (and it's been considerable), it's not easy to tell sarcasm from seriousness.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsoxfan63. Show nhsoxfan63's posts

Colin Campbell is the toilet paper that wipes Montreals *ss.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Baz. Show Baz's posts

It's obvious that the league does not favor Canadian teams....only Canadien teams. Maybe they'll bring back the ole phantom too many men on the ice tonight it worked last time....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsFever. Show HabsFever's posts

Great call, cross check to  shneider first... cross check in face after!

Wow... Before that i use to call Komi the cross check King but he never did it in the face, lucic it's a matter of time he will be punish not from the league but from man power!

BTW Recall that Bergeron cry baby interview when he was against back shot... Well... Not only we say 2 week ago a cheap backshot from your little bear but now its a full facial cross check. (In the rule it's automatic 1 game penalty since you guy doubt, in the book of your hockey school lol).

Lucic is a dead man in that league, soon or later he will cry like bergy and say hey no cheap shot... lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LouieDaLipp. Show LouieDaLipp's posts

You are the same fans and the same media who called for Sean Avery's head for a little love tap. If anything that was harmless. The fans of Boston are the biggest hypocrite crybabies and have zero credibility outside of their region. You people are recognized across the nation as the kid who takes his ball and goes home if he doesn't get his way. Nobody id Boston ever does anything wrong. Why yo always picking on us. You're just jealous. GROW UP!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsFever. Show HabsFever's posts

24 Cup and im old enough to have enjoy tons of Bruins demolition... Jalous yourself!

Go Habs Go!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

[QUOTE]Great call, cross check to  shneider first... cross check in face after! Wow... Before that i use to call Komi the cross check King but he never did it in the face, lucic it's a matter of time he will be punish not from the league but from man power!   BTW Recall that Bergeron cry baby interview when he was against back shot... Well... Not only we say 2 week ago a cheap backshot from your little bear but now its a full facial cross check. (In the rule it's automatic 1 game penalty since you guy doubt, in the book of your hockey school lol). Lucic is a dead man in that league, soon or later he will cry like bergy and say hey no cheap shot... lol
    Posted by HabsFever[/QUOTE]

The hab fans that come on this board are truly pathetic, and you give all their fans a bad name. I work with a lot of hab fans and everyone agreed that the hit was not worth a suspension. You hab fans need to take your head out of your buts and at least watch the game. The Montreal cheap shots have far out numbered the Boston ones and smart hab fans know this. lapierre is a little weasel and gorges is a big mouth chump and they both take cheap shots whenever possible. That last statement was told to me by a real hab fan that actually watches the games unlike all the ones that seem to post in here.                               

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

www.leafspace.com/assets/photos/4BC1777B5D284E0BB8DA3A062EA65E68.jpg" alt="" />

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsFever. Show HabsFever's posts

It's in the book, cross check in the face 1 game. Simple as that and if this is to hard for a bruin fans to open a rule book and read it then man...

What can we great real hockey fans can do more for you!

Enjoy Hockey and learn it at least before posting like idiot!

That my hope for you Boston fans of occasion... lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

[QUOTE]Great call, cross check to  shneider first... cross check in face after! Wow... Before that i use to call Komi the cross check King but he never did it in the face, lucic it's a matter of time he will be punish not from the league but from man power!   BTW Recall that Bergeron cry baby interview when he was against back shot... Well... Not only we say 2 week ago a cheap backshot from your little bear but now its a full facial cross check. (In the rule it's automatic 1 game penalty since you guy doubt, in the book of your hockey school lol). Lucic is a dead man in that league, soon or later he will cry like bergy and say hey no cheap shot... lol
    Posted by HabsFever[/QUOTE]Your whimpy french girls tried to triple team him behind the net,they got away with almost murder on Hunwick,and the dirtiest cheap shot in the books on Kessel from BEHIND they Cross check him for scoring an empty netter.I used to have respect for Les Canadiens,but now I only have pitty and contempt.Anyone who tries to condone those plays by the 3 mice LaPierre,Kominsarek,and Kostpoulos has no idea of how Hockey should be played.Pez Mocou!!! As far as the play by Lucic he was cross checked by Mattheiu Schnieder and was being held by him when he saw the little weasel LaPierre taking a run at him,so he instinctively brought the stick up to defend himself from the blind side cheap shot,too bad for the little weasel....Try that stunt tonight Montreal,Byron Bitz is playing and he's a bigger version of Lucic!! Where's your goon Laraque?You notice he ain't involved in the Chickenshitz play from your mice!!! The reason is because he knows there is a 6'9" 270lb Gorilla waiting to stomp him into oblivion!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts