Conditioning Department

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Conditioning Department

Now Sturm out tonight with a leg injury.  Someone needs to be fired.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: Conditioning Department

At this rate we will not have anyone to trade, have to check the replays I'm pretty sure this will be Wideman's fault as well.LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

most injuries have nothing to do with conditioning. taking a slapshot off your thumb or the way lucic got hurt are perfect examples. Injuries happen and unfortunately the bruins have had more than their share this season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Depends what the injuries to Krejci and Sturm are .

I can undertsand injuries happen but never saw this . They're falling like flies.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

This is just unbelievably bad luck... how are lines supposed to build any chemistry with all the shuffling and injuries?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

krejci looked fine tonight

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

They arent. If it keeps up, byebye playoffs. Same would go to any professional sports team with this kind of ridiculousness.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Conditioning is not just this year but last year too!  Nonetheless some players are prone to injury ie. Lindros. Chris Chelios is the opposite of that thinking.  Let us hope for the best in the last twenty games now..... 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Bruins don't leave the Eastern time zone for the rest of the year

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In tonites game another one goes down,  Begin .  Our best after Bergeron in faceoff winning percentage. 
    Paille might not be 100% , nor is Krejci (pay very good game though) .
    Well at least the Bruins are playing another team ravaged with injury next, the Senators.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

islamorada
    That's right !  It's been ever since I followed the Bruins.
    From Orr to Park to Levielle to Kluzak to Pederson to Neely ......
    Is it just plain bad luck or is it (today and last season) the conditioning ?
    I have to admit many teams getting injuries but it's slowed down . The Bruins it just continues to happen.  In with the new and out with the old like "Pushing up Daisies" !
    I was talking with this Chicago fan and I was telling him how the injuries the Bruins suffered were killers and the first thing he said " The Bruins must have a problem with their conditioning coaches " . 
    I'm starting to believe this.
    Not in Bergeron's case .

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

a pathetic game of "straw grasping".  So we are now blaming the CONDITIONING COACH???!!!! Seriously???? This board is so funny.  I will say it AGAIN to all of you...Injuries are part of the game, and even if this sad team were 100% healthy, they still are not good.  PERIOD

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

k soccer calm down.  I'm not judging performances of " this team" and not looking excuses. 
    I just wonder why in the history of the Bruins there has been so many. Agree that some are part of the game and just plain bad luck.
    In today's sports medicine conditioning plays a large part on any professional sports and makes the athlete better, stronger and more flexible .  Even in soccer.
    Some teams in the NHL have larger budgets and have invested much more than others to the point that their injures get cured faster and their players are healthier.