Considering trade this guy or this player give me break!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Considering trade this guy or this player give me break!!!!!!

(A) We lost out on Kovalchuk an elite goal scorer
    (B) We sign some contracts that did not make sense
    (C) CJ and PC jobs are on the line
    (D) Our d stinks no scoring no goaltending blah blah blah

One common factor it is our worst losing streak of season, we been plaque with probably the worst injury season #$%@ happens. One player injured gets healthy another player injured. Some teams go through this crap not just our Bruins.

We can't make any drastic changes now unless we do package deal to bring back some prospects.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolftears. Show wolftears's posts

Re: Considering trade this guy or this player give me break!!!!!!

CJ & PC's jobs are NOT on the line. That is the scary part.

The Bruins sold about 8,000 additional season tickets last season after their great Regular Season, So Jacobs was more than happy and gave them both multi-year contract extensions!

Jacobs is still paying Dave Lewis this year. No way He pays another coach and another GM. We are stuck with this group unfortunately.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

When I heard PC say that he wouldn't even consider firing Julien until next season, it made me gag.  And it's not like Chiarelli is doing his job; this team continues to struggle offensively and what has he done: NOTHING!  I actually believe this team could make a legitimate playoff run, if they just got some needed help on offense.  Come on PC, DO YOUR JOB!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ultimately this is PC's mess and I don't think he will stand pat but my patience is wearing thin he needs to do something soon. Sorry but it is not Juliens fault regarding the injuries and the Wideman/Ryder dog n pony show!

I'd like to see whom everyone would like to see Julien and PC replaced with ? I do recall how relieved I was when the MOC/Sinden clown act were finally gone!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

come on guys give PC a break he got us Satan. LOL as for CJ he probably didn't sleep in January, he cares a ton its time to stop blaming him and look at the team that is on the ice.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

We didnt lose out on Kovalchuk. If we were as good as last year Kovalchuk would be a Bruin right now. Why would PC give up 2 players a propsect and 1st round pick for a rental when there is a chance they might not even make the playoffs. I dont think he would have made that much of difference anyway the way this team is playing. F the system and start taking risks and start playing smash mouth hockey. If we cant beat the Habs on the score board we could and should punish them physically. We got nothing to lose and everything to gain. todays our last shot to turn this CR@P around. 40+ shots and 2 goals is pathetic, or is it that every goalie we play is a candidate for vezina.