CONTEST FOR FREE TICKET ROUND 2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Re: CONTEST FOR FREE TICKET ROUND 2

How about klaus von choad!!! Go away with the rest of the scabs!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PianosAreFun. Show PianosAreFun's posts

You could go with any sort of popular phrase incorporating either Bruin or B:
    • Something's a Bruin
    • Don't Stop Believin'
    Maybe use your favorite player's name or number:
    • Lucicfan4life
    • Bruin37
    • Capt. Chara
    If you're feeling masochistic, you could dig up painful memories from the past:
    • Zhamnov36
    • CaseyForMoogStraightUp
    Of course I don't think you necessarily need to choose a name that's Bruins or even sports related.  Though I have seen some one else use one to these before (not on these boards as far as I now), I present to you the three David Bowie personas as outlined in Flight of the Conchords:
    Enjoy

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan76. Show bruinsfan76's posts

TRIPPLE B-(BIG BAD BRUINS).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

So you admit you are a vermin troll
    Posted by KlausVonScribe

Oh Klaus ....  I know you are but what am I ....
    Yes this nickname was to be in your face but what it did was show who the real Hab fans are,  the ones that look beyond a nickname and can talk hockey with an objective mind and intelligence.  In the end I'm not a hater but more of a lover !

If I were watching a game with any Hab fan with the characteristics I just mentioned above, I would not hate them, I would buy you a drink.

Names are coming along just great, man is this going to be hard.

BTW the tickets sold out in 5mins !!!!  I'm now resorting to some buddies with other tactics.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Oh Klaus ....  I know you are but what am I .... Yes this nickname was to be in your face but what it did was show who the real Hab fans are,  the ones that look beyond a nickname and can talk hockey with an objective mind and intelligence.  In the end I'm not a hater but more of a lover ! If I were watching a game with any Hab fan with the characteristics I just mentioned above, I would not hate them, I would buy you a drink. Names are coming along just great, man is this going to be hard. BTW the tickets sold out in 5mins !!!!  I'm now resorting to some buddies with other tactics.  
    Posted by HabsHaterBRPC

If I may, are you saying that you don't have the tickets?  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

If I may, are you saying that you don't have the tickets?  
    Posted by watchtower

No,  my remark was to say it's going to cost me more now for the tickets.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Olsonic gave me an idea ! Well ,  it's time to change my nickname.  I'll always hate them but time to move on. I have a contest for the true Bruin fans on this board. I'm buying tickets for the games in round 2 and will offer a free ticket to whomever gives me the best suggestion for new nickname.   I'll take suggestions till end of round 1 for all teams.  What you got ?
    Posted by HabsHaterBRPC

The NHL has not set a date for when 1st game will be played ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Olsonic gave me an idea ! Well ,  it's time to change my nickname.  I'll always hate them but time to move on. I have a contest for the true Bruin fans on this board. I'm buying tickets for the games in round 2 and will offer a free ticket to whomever gives me the best suggestion for new nickname.   I'll take suggestions till end of round 1 for all teams.  What you got ?
    Posted by HabsHaterBRPC

Will you be keeping your avatar/bear picture (I hope)? Sorry ..last question before I enter contest. Thanks!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Will you be keeping your avatar/bear picture (I hope)? Sorry ..last question before I enter contest. Thanks!
    Posted by watchtower

I think so at least for a little while cause it's kind of my identity on these boards after changing my nickname.  There are couple on this thread that are looking good as avatar's though.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

how about bogey4kovy, cuz hes playing golf this time of year

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Lemme know if you like BOMBASTICK cause if not I'm taking it. As you can see I have already registered it :) BU
    Posted by BOMBASTICK

yes but you're already using it Surprised

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Without any regard of making a fool of myself(again), and with a BRUINS playoff ticket on the line.....please allow me to enter into the contest.. after some rambling!  I've recognized your posts over time, and was jealous of your avatar,(as I am told) when I first saw it. It is similar to the California state flag. I am basing my entry on that picture, which you should keep. I have posted before on how I started following BOSTON as a boy when my dad told me a bruin was a bear. (cool) We've always had quite a few bears on my dad's property. I would change your name to...Ursa Major...Yep, the Great She Bear. Visible in the North sky year round, it was this constellation that ancient cultures, mariners, and travellers to this day,is used as a reference to find Polaris, the North star.(don't call for the hook yet, I,m not finished!)  Native American cultures have looked upon the same group of stars as a she bear, a symbol of protection and nurturing. (cubs stay with mom up to seven years). Hibernation was believed to be a time for meditation, self examination, and connection with nature. The bear was regarded as powerful,yet philosophical, and of course, feared.  My apologies again for rambling. My prosciutto w/asiago and cubenellas awaits!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Without any regard of making a fool of myself(again), and with a BRUINS playoff ticket on the line.....please allow me to enter into the contest.. after some rambling!  I've recognized your posts over time, and was jealous of your avatar,(as I am told) when I first saw it. It is similar to the California state flag. I am basing my entry on that picture, which you should keep. I have posted before on how I started following BOSTON as a boy when my dad told me a bruin was a bear. (cool) We've always had quite a few bears on my dad's property. I would change your name to...Ursa Major...Yep, the Great She Bear. Visible in the North sky year round, it was this constellation that ancient cultures, mariners, and travellers to this day,is used as a reference to find Polaris, the North star.(don't call for the hook yet, I,m not finished!)  Native American cultures have looked upon the same group of stars as a she bear, a symbol of protection and nurturing. (cubs stay with mom up to seven years). Hibernation was believed to be a time for meditation, self examination, and connection with nature. The bear was regarded as powerful,yet philosophical, and of course, feared.  My apologies again for rambling. My prosciutto w/asiago and cubenellas awaits!
    Posted by watchtower

Interesting stuff there watchtower!

What about EDWARDS'_TOUPE

OR: PARROS'_MOUSTACHE

OR: LUCIC"S_RAGE

WARD'S_GREY_BEARD

RYDERS'_WINGMAN

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from woofwoof69. Show woofwoof69's posts

100_Years_of_Lies

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

GO_AWAY_WOOF_WOOF

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

How about Ur-sign, which is a play on ursine, which means bear-like.   There are black bears, brown bears, and grizzlies....hmm, Grizzled, grizzleed, griz....  or polar bears:  Bi-Polar-Bear?  PolarisBearis?  Nah.  OK, enough with the bears.

Here's another take-- instead of using a Bruin image, since we all are Bruins fans (except a few trolls), use the name to tell us something about yourself.  I did that with my name, CarolinaClamMan, which tells you three things right off.  So, what's your work?  Hobby (besides watching hockey)?  Taste in music, art, food, fashion...?  There has to be some intrigue lurking, which will tell readers a bit about you and also offer some "mystique".  

Should I win, I don't need the tickets, since I live 700 miles away....thanks anyway.. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from woofwoof69. Show woofwoof69's posts

GO_AWAY_WOOF_WOOF
    Posted by Drewski5

ah why?? im a bruins fan.....IF you didnt get the post....then maybe...you should go...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOMBASTICK. Show BOMBASTICK's posts

yes but you're already using it
    Posted by HabsHaterBRPC

Oops - I forgot to sign out! So if you want it, I'll delete all my posts, give you the password so you can change it, and leave you the charming batman avatar. (Bet you didn't know batman is a bruins fan! Ha!!)

I know batman.

ps. it had to be reserved & registered, as I'm sure someone else would have stolen it :)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

tic toc tic toc .. 
    The time for to choose is close.   
    Now just waitng for Ducks-Sharks, Rangers-Caps, Flames-Hawks and Canes-Devils to finish to announce the winner.
    As it lloks most like will offer a ticket for game 2 seeing that it will be played at the end of the week.
    Feel free to add more...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from geraalt09. Show geraalt09's posts

So HabsHater are you really going to be a man of your word and give someone a ticket to a game in Round 2?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

My wife submits:    Bear Hugs

She says, You hug someone when you win, right?

I still submit Ur-Sign

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

So HabsHater are you really going to be a man of your word and give someone a ticket to a game in Round 2?
    Posted by geraalt09

Yes, I don't back down when I post something like this.
    Looks like tuesday nite we'll know who the winner is.  All the series will  be done.
    You got a nickname for that you think will be better than of the ones mentioned on this post ?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Pucked_Up  That's my new favorite. Wonder if it's free... I won't register it, don't worry.

My_Left_Skate

B_LINE

LockerRoomCancer

Hey how many of the people making suggestions will actually be able to make it to Boston? Just curious. Don't want Habbyhater to go alone! Of course if one of us couldn't make it... eh... we could always donate the ticket to charity. And by charity I mean one of us. ;)

Sections
Shortcuts