Could the Habs miss the playoffs?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dom77. Show dom77's posts

The habs are currently holding a playoff spot by only 5 points.
    They are 3w 7L in their last ten games. Worst record of every team in the conference over this time period.
    If they keep this up they will be on the bubble before the end of the month.
    That would be a great way to wind up their 100th anniversary celebrations.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from charabru. Show charabru's posts

If there savior (price) keeps playing like he has for awhile now, they are in big trouble. Plus there top point producer is markov. This is a recipe for failure. But don't count them out just yet.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

The best part is they are now heading out for a 6 game road trip through the northwest. The only games they may win are Colorado and Edmonton.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Price failed in the playoffs last year, and his high glove this year is even worse than last year. Four goals high glove tonight. HAHA. The Price interview after the game tonight was fantastic, the only thing he didn't do was cry. Mentaly strong, NOT.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

[Quote]Price failed in the playoffs last year, and his high glove this year is even worse than last year. Four goals high glove tonight. HAHA. The Price interview after the game tonight was fantastic, the only thing he didn't do was cry. Mentaly strong, NOT. [/Quote]Who started talking him (Price) as the second comming of Dryden? He looks awful. Always on his knees. His glove is nonexistant as before. One word: MINORS!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[Quote]Who started talking him (Price) as the second comming of Dryden? He looks awful. Always on his knees. His glove is nonexistant as before. One word: MINORS![/Quote]

Not sue what is going on with this kid. In his rookie days he looked confident and unflappable. May not be long before the often heard chant in Habland changes to Huet, Huet, Huet, Huet.

I still have a deep down fear if the B's meet them in the playoffs. Fifty years of watching too many downfalls. The entire mindset changes in the playoffs--After watching the 3-1 win again from last week--The refs let them play--Count on a few more elbowing and boarding penalties on Boston and a few more lookaways against Habs once the playoffs hit.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

Living in Montreal I can tell you that the habs fans start to panic ....I know for sure that Price has a mental problem ....I have a very reliable source that told me that Price is gay and would like to make a coming out and admit it to the press and get ovet it and therefore would feel much better but on the other hand he has pressure from his dad that would like his son to keep this private ...

Here is the real story .....Price will never be a good goaltender until he clears out his situation ....

sorry habs fans but this is the truth ...your montreal xperts know about it but nobody want to mention it..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coachparker. Show coachparker's posts

Who cares? Why dont Bruins fans just worry about the Bruins. What is the obsession with Montreal?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mabou. Show mabou's posts

Now, they go on the road for six games. Their leading scorer, Lang, is hurt, Price looks scared or nonchalant in the crease. They could easily drop out of playoff contention. Some good teams behind them, like Pittsburgh, are due to go on a roll.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from yahoo827. Show yahoo827's posts

[Quote] Spoken like a true hab fan Mr. Parker. Do you yell at your team for winning?What do you coach Mr. Parker?[/Quote]

You mean spoken like a true Bruins fan right?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

habs are in deep deep trouble , look at the way the poor leafs took over the game last night ,5 ,,2. price has one move down on his kness on every shot just put it up and you will score ps habs suck

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Poor Price. Expecting him to be the second coming of Dryden or Roy last spring was horribly unfair to a 20-year-old kid. Let that be a lesson to Bruins fans who want Rask to be the #1 goalie. Got to let these kids grow up out of the spotlight and away from the pressure.

That said, the Canadiens are certainly struggling. If they can get through this road trip with a winning record it may give them a lift, but I wouldn't bet on it. If teams like Buffalo (who just lost Vanek, but it's not known for how long), Florida and Carolina can start piling up some wins, the Habs could be in big trouble.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

[Quote]

You mean spoken like a true Bruins fan right?[/Quote] No I definately meant hab fan. What do you coach again Mr. Parker?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

You gotta believe Bruins management is smart enough to bring Rask along slowly. They haven't rushed him so far. Goaltending is a mental crunch-- so say most all coaches and GMs. Takes maturity. Poor Price...maybe he just needs to go down like what's-his-name in Pittsburg. Takes a few years, up and down. Meanwhile, perhaps MTL would like to trade a first round pick for our extra goalie, Mssr. Fernandez....Oui??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

The Bruins would never in a million years trade Manny to Montreal.

Meanwhile, Vanek is out for a month with a broken jaw. Terrible blow for Buffalo.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

we may have a reversal from last year in this years 2009 playoffs #1 Bruins vs. #8 Canadiens.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dom77. Show dom77's posts

I started this post as a gift to all the Hab trolls out there.
    The difference is that this is a much more realistic situation than what the trolls post

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

MR STANLEYCUPTOTHE BRUINS.
    Don't speard this s**t or we'll be just as bad as the trolls on this board.
    Personal life of a player is just personal.
    Talk intelligently and stick to hockey.
    We as BRUIN FANS do not live a " soap opera " !
    GO BRUINS and that's it !

p.s. Let sleeping dogs lie !

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

What HabsHater said. Don't spew unfounded gossip about players here. It doesn't matter who it is.

As for Les Habs, they lost again to kick off their road trip, 6-2 to Calgary. Two shorties in a row by the Flames. Yikes.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Dear Gad I hope so.
    I prayed at the start of season theyd miss the cut in their 100th year.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I find it HILARIOUS how the wheels are falling off in Hab town. I absolutely hate the Habs and their fans (and yes, Im generalizing because its all you can do) because they are the most disrespectful, obnoxious, rude, arrogant, dirty and cheap players and fans of any team in any sport. The fans walk out on their own team when they are losing and boo the American National Anthem regularly. They dont deserve a good team and I hope the wheels do fall of and they miss the playoffs. It would be a fitting end to their 100 year anniversary after having the All-Star game in their city, stuffing the ballot box with unworthy players and having Kovalev get the MVP award for getting a shootout goal. In any other city only 1 Hab would have gone to the All Star weekend and Timmy would have been MVP of that game. I watched last nights game and laughed so hard I was choking a couple of times. I wish it could have been in Montreal so I could have watched the pathetic fans boo their own team and leave half way through the 3rd. HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

Very unlikely they ll miss the playoffs....not enough quality teams in the east to really knock them out of the playoff picture