CROSBY IS FAIR GAME- WITH NO FEAR OF SUSPENSION

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

CROSBY IS FAIR GAME- WITH NO FEAR OF SUSPENSION

So essentially, since the leage will not dicipline for hits like this until next year; it is time to dash the Pen's playoff hopes.  Don't do aything to Cook; take out their star.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Re: CROSBY IS FAIR GAME- WITH NO FEAR OF SUSPENSION

Oh, there will definitely be a suspension if the B's go after their stars.

While it was difficult/impossible to prove that there was blatant attempt to injure Savard, it will be quite obvious that if anything were to happen to a Pens star, it wouldn't be a coincidence.

:: sigh ::

Good to be a Bruins fan. My *ss is so numb from the league F*ing us, it doesn't even hurt anymore

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

As much as I hate Cooke and the Penguins, that sounds a little harsh.  Crosby's their star, but he had absolutely nothing to do with that hit.  That doesn't mean you don't go after him, it just means you don't do anything dirty (like the Cooke hit).  But Cooke should be fair game; they should be willing to slash, punch, kick, and anything else that it takes to make him pay.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I don't believe in an eye for an eye but the league failed to serve justice.  Just like anything else when people don't have anymore faith in the justice system they decided their get justice their own way.
      It is clear that this league will never change until people start retaliating.  I say bring some guys from the minors and make them pay all game and if you have a clean hit to the head especially if it is Malkin or Crosby...you just go for it.  If those hits are legal by the book...well then let's take advantage of it.  You will see how the league responds quickly when Crosby goes down and the pens loose their super star.  I am sure that Cooke, Bylsma, Shero and the other punks who are running the show will have a diffrent opinion about those « Legal hits »!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

In Response to Re: CROSBY IS FAIR GAME- WITH NO FEAR OF SUSPENSION:
    Oh, there will definitely be a suspension if the B's go after their stars. While it was difficult/impossible to prove that there was blatant attempt to injure Savard, it will be quite obvious that if anything were to happen to a Pens star, it wouldn't be a coincidence. :: sigh :: Good to be a Bruins fan. My *ss is so numb from the league F*ing us, it doesn't even hurt anymore
    Posted by davecarr

Ok.. so what if there IS a suspension?  Wil that change the outcome of the Bruiins season? ( let me answer that question for you) NO .. so let the retaliation fun commence.. After seeing the shot Savy took.. is there any doubt that the hit was not an intent to injure? ( let me answer that for you again)  NO.. lastly, Savy plays a pretty clean game similar but not as good as Crosby and he got nailed.. while I don't wish any serious harm to Sid the Kid,  I do wish that the Pens get their just dues and have to finish the season and playoffs without him.. Perhaps a mild broken leg or a knee on knee something or other to end the season. These thoughts don't make me a bad guy..just one to keep back 500 feet from..LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SouTexBruin. Show SouTexBruin's posts

We had a saying, long, long time ago "Payback is a med evac" - it would seem appropriate for Cooke to be on the wagon on the 18th.  I agree with Tim-Thomas God - on the retaliation to Crosby - but there is nothing that says he can't be hit with legitimate hard checks whenever the Bruins have the opportunity.

toys 0311

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

I want to hear Campbell use the "consistency" argument if the Bs make the same hit on Crosby.  It is obvious that teams can't count on the league to handle discipline; they need to take matters into their own hands.  Lose a player like Crosby; then see how the league starts penalizing blind side hits to the head.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Look Cooke has done this before.  The Pens kept him on the team.  So why would you say Crosby is a different individual when he plays on that same team.  Savard career quite conceivably could be over when the Pens knew Cooke was a "loose cannon" on hits.  All hits should be legal but the Bruins need to hit every thing in sight.  Any thing less is disrespectful to Savard and the TEAM.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puppydog1. Show puppydog1's posts

I hope I see "consistency" all over the Garden ice 18 March...but I doubt I will. 

Man, I wish Al Secord, Stan Jonathan, Terry O'Reilly and John Wensink were in the lineup.  All's we have is krejci, ryder, peille, wheeler, satan and the like. 

Chiarelli, Neely and Julien need a train ticket out of town.  They have not only ruined this team...but killed a legacy. 

Face it, this Bruins team is a bunch of high-priced, under-performing girly-men.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from puppydog1. Show puppydog1's posts

When was the last time a Big bad boston Bruin hit (and hurt) anyone??  1970??  30 years ago or whatecer??   

This team is about as tough as a band of hostile brownies. 

I hope the Penguins pound THEM into the Garden ice and win 8-0.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to Re: CROSBY IS FAIR GAME- WITH NO FEAR OF SUSPENSION:
    When was the last time a Big bad boston Bruin hit (and hurt) anyone??  1970??  30 years ago or whatecer??    This team is about as tough as a band of hostile brownies.  I hope the Penguins pound THEM into the Garden ice and win 8-0.
    Posted by puppydog1
    i know when, it was a couple of years ago when i don't remember his name hit Zednick.. it was vicious very vicious

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

campbell is a puppet for that little commish weasel..man i hate that little weasel.god bruins wake the hell up and yes payback has to be done on the 18th of march...put a team in iraq you little weasel and may you live there and tell us how well the game is being received

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

It was McLaren, and frankly, that hit was as much a shoulder as Cooke's.  Plus, it was an open ice hit on a guy trying to skate by him.  The hue and cry over it had much to do with the Bruins blowing that lead and McLaren leaving town.

Bergeron's hit in the playoffs on ... O'Byrne?  Some third rate Hab.  That was a pasting. Lucic on van Ryn - guy said it felt like he'd been hit by an elephant.  Boychuk stepped up a guy this year.  It happens, just not with anything like the frequence I'd like to see.

But now I'm just jumping to troll bait.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

And who's going to "take out" Crosby or any other Pen ?  You want Krejic to club him ? Perhaps Ryder could spear him ? How about CJ punch him out ?  Just call them the Causeway Cutups !

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

I like the idea of bringing up guys from the minors and instructing them to go after Crosby and Malkins head. It's legal so they won't even get suspended. DO IT UNTIL THE PENS POSTER BOYS ARE CARRIED OFF THE ICE! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

im predicting Cooke will have the "flu" on the 18th, the stars too.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Gaarry Bettman will instruct both teams to be professional.  Chiarelli mouth pieced is dismay today, next week the scheme of logic in his mind will be to be professional speak.  Now the team needs to start hitting hard (legally) and create havoc. From that havoc maybe they will find themselves as a team.  Otherwise it will be a long wait from April to June for this Bruins fan. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

+1

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobby774. Show bobby774's posts

"Good to be a Bruins fan. My *ss is so numb from the league F*ing us, it doesn't even hurt anymore" davecarr

lmao can i borrow it?