Crowd is just going nuts in Atlanta

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Crowd is just going nuts in Atlanta

lol...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NasdaqSexAddict. Show NasdaqSexAddict's posts

Re: Crowd is just going nuts in Atlanta

bruins_fans_empty.jpg image by SeanBerry

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

In Response to Crowd is just going nuts in Atlanta:
    lol...
    Posted by fireballer58

all 500 of them

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I have to wonder why Kovalchuck would want to stay there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

1/4 of them are watching the actual hockey game, the other 3/4 is in the lobby watching the 2010 nascar preview on the overhead tv

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tokensnipe. Show tokensnipe's posts

In Response to Re: Crowd is just going nuts in Atlanta:
    Posted by BadHabitude

GOOD POINT..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

yeah -- a hockey team in Atlanta makes a lot of sense. But nooo... not in Quebec city--
    that would be insane. Too many fans...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from emjake5236. Show emjake5236's posts

It was pretty sad......It really makes no sense to have a team there. I'm still baffled there are teams in warm weather places. Bad move by the NHL for the most part. Atlanta, Nashville, Phoenix, Tampa or florida have to move or go somewhere else. Think Seattle, Portland, Kansas and Quebec City can support hockey teams better than those markets? I would say its a safe bet.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

The NBA is way worse, it is just hidden better, the NJ (population 9million in the area0 Nets had 3,000 tixs sold the other night, gave away 7,000 tixs, shut down the top bowl and made people sit in the lower bowl.

And Yes, I would love to see a team in Quebec city, Winnipeg and Hamilton among others. Not sure if it would fly in the northwest though.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

The NBA is way worse, it is just hidden better, the NJ (population 9million in the area0 Nets had 3,000 tixs sold the other night, gave away 7,000 tixs, shut down the top bowl and made people sit in the lower bowl. And Yes, I would love to see a team in Quebec city, Winnipeg and Hamilton among others. Not sure if it would fly in the northwest though.
    Posted by bluefox70

You can thank the littleman with a huge ego and all the fool owners like JJ that have supported him over the past 10 years. This will only get worse before they get better with the current regime leader and his sheep followers. Because of JJ himself, I wish on many of nights they would have the Atlanta crowds in Boston

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Let's find some old reruns of those Winnipeg Jets vs. Quebec Nordiques games.

People in Atlanta don't want hockey, they tried it once and they hated a team with players like Tom Lysiak and Daniel Bouchard.

The Flames are in a far better place now. They should move all hockey teams north of the Mason-Dixon line. 

The south is for NASCAR, football and basketball. I think maybe they haven't grasped the concept of ice just yet.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sugdenflu. Show sugdenflu's posts

Posted by BadHabitude
    Just a guess. But it might have something to do with $$$$. Lots of $$$$! Money mouth

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Can we agree that Bettman is a MORON.

Sections
Shortcuts