daddy and son jacobs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

daddy and son jacobs

spending to the cap is as much as they can spend. I have the article thats states you can't spend more than the cap # even if you want to. They are allowed to spend much less but so far that has not been the case

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

daddy and son jacobs

Same ole crap. Yes JAcobs sucks...crap owner la dee da da. Time to get over it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cup2009. Show cup2009's posts

daddy and son jacobs

[Quote]

They are owned by Jermey Jacobs not the Jacobs family, his brother is dead...

Speak for yourself.� The Bruins are a bussiness which is owned by the Jacobs Family.� They have the right to run this team in any manner they see fit.� It is my right to question the decisions made and protest if I do not like it.� I can harbor no ill will for him running his bussiness as a bussiness.� I will admit there were times I have been very upset when we let players go and brought in cheaper replacements and it may be a good thing I never met the man but since the lockout and the hiring of Chirelli I like what they have done.� A few minor rookie gm mistakes but overall a good job.

Frankly I do not have the energy to waste hating someone who has never done anything to hurt me.

[/Quote]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

daddy and son jacobs

bruins are under the jacobs curse. no stanley cup until the year 2058, 86 years after their last win. jj's grandson, bubbles, will be the owner by then.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccoul. Show ccoul's posts

daddy and son jacobs

Lo Bruins fans,

I agree with the business part of it. When dealing  with millions.. and  making a  bunch of them too, its your right  to do what  you  want  with it.  If they sell you a beer at $10. and  you are  anough stupid to buy one that's your  business  too... ;-)
    Where I have a  problem  with the ownership  is the fact that  they  have  manipulated  the fans  for so long and lie to them  for even longer.  Broken promises,  simple lies,  due  to  back room  cost dutting resulting  in poor  product  scouting , Detroit  and even Montreal are able  to  put a  good product on the ice  because  of thier willingness and pation to put a  winning product on the ice.  at all cost.. so reaching the salary cap and publicly  use the soap box that they  do, look what they  get  for it.. Stuck with Marty Lapointe after the lock out..  over pay Murray  so he would  get  Jumbo to  sign.. again  bad jugement  and  bad management,  little planning goes in there.  luck of  the draw in  round pick... no its call diligent  and investing in the scoutiong,  and the Bruins  do that very badly. What we have to fly the scout coach to Europe... too expensive   i think the Bruins are  using |Google  to scout players out  lol. And they will suck again this year. this year it will be between the pipes.. that you  will see the  problem.  Fernandez... lol give me a brake

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoonieMcKutchins. Show BoonieMcKutchins's posts

Re: daddy and son jacobs

The Bruins will never win a Cup under Jacobs ownership

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rberry17. Show rberry17's posts

The Bruins will never win a Cup under Jacobs ownership
    Posted by BoonieMcKutchins

Everyone has the right to protest. If you dont like the product dont buy the goods.
    There are a number of clubs, The kings are one, who have owners with no intention of bettering the team, only getting a foothold in Downtown realestate. be thankful for what you have and will have in the forseeable future. You could be as bad off as Phoenix, LA, Winnipeg, or a number of other "NHL Cities" with no hope of sucess.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRUINS-FAN-FROM-MONTREAL. Show BRUINS-FAN-FROM-MONTREAL's posts

In Response to daddy and son jacobs:
    bruins are under the jacobs curse. no stanley cup until the year 2058, 86 years after their last win. jj's grandson, bubbles, will be the owner by then.
    Posted by bruinfan01

I live in Montreal and Jeremy Jacobs is seen as a god up here in Hab land.

Sections
Shortcuts