Daniel Paille IS!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Daniel Paille IS!!!!

This is the Canadian Bruins fan. Paille was born in Welland,Ontario which is 20 minute drive south-west from where I live. he play Jr.B in the Niagara Penninusla jump Jr. A and played for Guelph Storm in Ontario. He is good hockey player but your typical Kobasew style but I will not tip my hat of to him YET. I watch him play in Welland he is good smart player. NHL stats 195 gms. 35 goals 42 asst. +20  size 6'0 200LBS. I will not guarantee but you may see him play for the Bruins next year.
    I have a friend who watch him play through the Buffalo system and like him a lot, I will need to see his reaction when I talk to him. He has Sabres season tickets and takes me to the Bruins games in Buffalo. i hope this answer your ?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lafleur1979. Show Lafleur1979's posts

Re: Daniel Paille IS!!!!

Paille is just a straw man...Wink

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

In Response to Re: Daniel Paille IS!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Paille is just a straw man...
    Posted by Lafleur1979[/QUOTE]

he stirs the drinks?  WTH

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

[QUOTE]I think our non-English-speaking friend has given us some good info.  I can't make heads or tails of it, but it sounds like good info. Seriously -- is Paille not someone who can step into the lineup THIS year?
    Posted by MedfordMickey[/QUOTE]

He will be a reserve forward, he will be assinged to Providence in the time being. He becomes your first emergency call-up. I believe this was just an insurance move, don't think anything else is tied into this trade.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Daniel Paille IS!!!! : He will be a reserve forward, he will be assinged to Providence in the time being. He becomes your first emergency call-up. I believe this was just an insurance move, don't think anything else is tied into this trade.
    Posted by xenimus[/QUOTE]
    Are u sure? I think he has a one way contract. he has played over 70games in each of the last 2 seasons. On a side note i used to watch this kid play in Guelph in junior and he was real good. still pretty young lets hope he still has some upside and not just another plug.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

[QUOTE]thank youze you speaks good english I been watch you post for long while.
    Posted by imafan[/QUOTE]

Why do you belittle someone for whom English is obviously a second language? 

How many languages do you speak, smart guy?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from slicksteve38. Show slicksteve38's posts

Not the answer
    Kessel would be when he gets back though....oh...wait, we got rid of him.  Does anyone know what the Free Agent list looks like in 2010?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from slicksteve38. Show slicksteve38's posts

imafan.....please dont contribute to the "ugly American" syndrome....we have enough of that as it is, we dont need your idiotic posts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from slicksteve38. Show slicksteve38's posts

imafan.....please dont contribute to the "ugly American" syndrome....we have enough of that as it is, we dont need your idiotic posts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from slicksteve38. Show slicksteve38's posts

Sections
Shortcuts