David Clarkson/Bobby Ryan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

David Clarkson/Bobby Ryan

Both are RFA...should we make a run at both...buy out Wideman and Ryder and deal Thomas...

Both would look execellent in Beantown...worst thing we lose a few draft picks but we should be stocked after this year...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheelhouse46. Show Wheelhouse46's posts

Re: David Clarkson/Bobby Ryan

Where do i sign for david clarkson. Although, we need scoring... Clarkson was born to be a bruin. This guy would be a fan favorite in 2 games

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Wheel,

I couldnt agree more, he fights anyone and plays with passion every shift...he also is a top 6 fwd that plays PP and is just an all around guy I want...

Clarkson would be a huge hit in Boston...and would be much cheaper than Bobby Ryan...although I want both...Imagine Bergie Clarkson ______

Savard Ryan Lucic 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Wheelhouse 46- LOVE your enthusiasm BUT "born to be a Bruin"? I hope you didn't mean born to be a Bruin of 2010????????Right????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheelhouse46. Show Wheelhouse46's posts

hahaha.... true...

I have NHL Center ice so i get to watch a lot of games. Had clarkson been on the ice when savvy got hit, there wouldnt have been 10 days of "revenge" discussions. Clarkson is the old nhl. Id also like to throw in Nick Boynton (i know). Talk about guys that play with spine and stick up for teammates...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisbruinsfan1985. Show chrisbruinsfan1985's posts

When you say make a run at both do you mean trade for them or sign them?

Since they are RFA you cannot just go sign them. The R stands for restricted if you didnt know.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheelhouse46. Show Wheelhouse46's posts

restircted as in his post- "we lose a few draft picks"

I give up picks for both of those guys in a heart beat

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Yes, meaning we sign them...sure those teams can match but we should be able to land at least one of them...it doesnt come until after the draft and we should be stocked for a while with prospects...

Clarkson would be a fan favorite like we havent seen in a while...Lucic is there...but Clarkson brings it every night...has scoring touch...having those 2 on the top 2 lines would be a wonderful thing...flank Bergie and Savard with Lucic and Clarkson.  Bring some fear back in Boston...And Bobby Ryan is pure goals...sure Kovy can be signed but Ryan will likely get half that amount and in my opinion has way more upside b/c of age.  If we lose 1st rounders for a few yrs who cares...Savard/Ryan/Lucic/Clarkson/Bergie are guys to build around.  I wouldn't care if we had two lines of youth (like Marchand) for our 3rd and 4th lines.  You need two top heavy 1st lines.  And then bangers and energy along with a faceoff guy/penalty killer types for your 3rd and 4th lines.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roosevelt45. Show Roosevelt45's posts

Don't buy out Ryder. Send him to Providence. He deserves to be riding the bus for a full season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GutlessChara. Show GutlessChara's posts

In Response to Re: David Clarkson/Bobby Ryan:
    Don't buy out Ryder. Send him to Providence. He deserves to be riding the bus for a full season.
    Posted by Roosevelt45

Providence is too good for this overpaid bum..how about the East Coast League

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thopjen77. Show thopjen77's posts

In Response to David Clarkson/Bobby Ryan:
    Both are RFA...should we make a run at both...buy out Wideman and Ryder and deal Thomas... Both would look execellent in Beantown...worst thing we lose a few draft picks but we should be stocked after this year...
    Posted by shuperman
    I watched Bobby play in Portland and he is a great talent.I would love to see him in Black and Gold.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

You cant sign 2 RFAs (same category od rfs) in the same year, but trading for one is possible

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

I'm down with using some picks to pick up Ryan.  Who knows maybe some team will take a run at Wheeler.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosports7386. Show bosports7386's posts

bobby ryan was the number 2 overall pick a few years back, no way anaheim lets him go. they will match whatever offer he signs. would love it but its a longshot

david clarkson? 25 years old 9 goals and 11 assists.... theres a reason the devils got kovalchuck ide rather let wideman try to work out of his funk hes had a 50 point season as a dman in the nhl has clarkson had 40 points as a foward in an nhl season? Stick with wheeler as well young and huge upside  but its time for ryder to take a ride

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

bosports,

You do realzie Clarkson has 9g's 11a's in 33 games...he is a 20-25 goal scorer that adds bang for your buck...Lucic 7-5  and a minus 13 in 38 games...

Clarkson is a guy I have always liked...he plays the game the right way...

Bobby Ryan is in line for 5-6 million...Ana could match and likely will but they have some heavy contracts there as well...if Neids doesnt come back I agree with you

Sections
Shortcuts