DAVID KREJCI

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from samsonov. Show samsonov's posts

DAVID KREJCI

I dont know if you noticed everyone but Mr. Krejci is starting to return to form.  This kid is a magicican: great vison, great hands, he's physical, protects the puck well, great defensive instincts. Full package!!
    Just ask Wheeler how much he's missing him
    Things are on the up and up everyone, Bergey looks great and the kids have sparked the offense.
    Now we need the back end to stabalize and our goalies to steel us a few games before the boys come back!

A true fan can say, When we win it
    I've been there all along

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Re: DAVID KREJCI

I agree that Bergy and Krejci are getting to form. Bergy will need to stay healthy and Krejci back they will be our future first two centre men.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from samsonov. Show samsonov's posts

In Response to Re: DAVID KREJCI:
    [QUOTE]I agree that Bergy and Krejci are getting to form. Bergy will need to stay healthy and Krejci back they will be our future first two centre men.
    Posted by Canbostondoit[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think your right, it would be nice to see Savy retire as a Bruin but that will depend on may things; his play, cap space, development of Colborne etc
    Looks like Bergey has finally shaken the cob webs off, this kid has in my opinion Joe Sakic like capabilites!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

bergey looks 100%  his skating and stick handling just amazes me game by game .compared to last year ,,mabe put him back on the point on the pp to see what he can do ...lets go bruins 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Good thread:  Krejci has been getting better and better.  Looked very strong vs Philly.  Patrice has also played well, just hope he can keep it up.  The B's are paying him too much money for a 3rd line center.  If Bergy plays like most of last year, he will turn into a cap casualty...

B's need both these guys to step it up right now!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

I've watched all the games and don't understand any of the criticism of Krejci.  I has been one of the B's most consistent players shift after shift, and game after game.  Great puck control, solid defense, and unbelievable passing.  In each of the last two games he has had several plays that should have equated to points the B's just haven't been finishing.  If there was to be one weakness it would be his reluctance to shot the puck, but with the recent injuries I'm sure thats about to change for both he and Bergy.
    These next six weeks could be a very interesting time for the Bruins.  Is it possible that Bergy and Krejci are ready to be the Bruins 1st and 2nd line centers?  Would spending Savvy's anticipated 6-7 million dollar annual contract on a elite goal scorer or number two defensemen help the team more?  Our teams strength is definitely at center and the goalie position with Rask waiting in the wings and the progression of Colbourne going better then anticipated.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1punchknockout. Show 1punchknockout's posts

where is colborne??Stats anyone??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

University of Denver 2008-2009
    GP G A PTS
    40 10 21 31
    University of Denver 2009-2010
    GP G A PTS
    4 2 0 2

Grew 1 inch and put on 15lbs during his freshmen season. (6'5 210)
    Reported one of the better players and Bruins camp this offseason.  Hockey Future has made him the Bruins number two prospect behind Tuukka Rask. 

It's been said that he is going to try to make the jump to the Pro level following this season...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

The doctors told Krejci it would take four to six months for him to come back from his surgery, and he made it exactly on the dot in four months. He said - once - that there's lingering pain, but said that was to be expected. He is an amazing young man, and a credit to his team. No doubt he'd garner more sympathy if he complained, but he's barely said a word, and never offered any excuses. I'm proud that he's a Bruin.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]The doctors told Krejci it would take four to six months for him to come back from his surgery, and he made it exactly on the dot in four months. He said - once - that there's lingering pain, but said that was to be expected. He is an amazing young man, and a credit to his team. No doubt he'd garner more sympathy if he complained, but he's barely said a word, and never offered any excuses. I'm proud that he's a Bruin.
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

There you are . Some of the posters thought you got fedup and left these posts.
    I didn't think you'de leave. LOL.
    On David I've seen a progression , he seemed very frustrated against the Preds and even went in hard a couple times with his shoulder.  One noticeable hit was on Dumont and he wasn't happy with Krejci.
    To me that was a positive sign.  He has such high expectations on himself that at times he's too hard on himself and that is what triggered those emotions the other nite.  I was saying to myself the lion has awakened.
    Then against the Flyers we saw just the talent this kid has. He was the best Bruin on the ice for me.
    His road is on the way up only now. This is very encouraging.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DAVID KREJCI : There you are . Some of the posters thought you got fedup and left these posts. I didn't think you'de leave. LOL. On David I've seen a progression , he seemed very frustrated against the Preds and even went in hard a couple times with his shoulder.  One noticeable hit was on Dumont and he wasn't happy with Krejci. To me that was a positive sign.  He has such high expectations on himself that at times he's too hard on himself and that is what triggered those emotions the other nite.  I was saying to myself the lion has awakened. Then against the Flyers we saw just the talent this kid has. He was the best Bruin on the ice for me. His road is on the way up only now. This is very encouraging.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Temporarily fed up. Sometimes the negativity is just too much, so I take a break.

I went to the Preds game and thought it was fairly obvious that Krejci was still just a bit off, and not as strong as he wants to be. Of course, the scoring touch is the last thing to come back, which I'm very sure is frustrating the daylights out of him. The first couple of weeks he appeared to improve incrementally, but in the last couple of games, he's looked much better. 

Now if they'd just put Sobotka on his wing... ;-)   

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE] Now if they'd just put Sobotka on his wing... ;-)   
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

Not a overly big guy but plays big .  I saw him barreling in on Hartnell last nite and thought " boys he's got b*lls ".
    I hope Julien sticks with him. Last year he was brought up from time to time but didn't play consistently enough to show his value. I was a little critical with his play but took a step back and realized he hasn't had a real shot.
    I think he's a type of player that once his confidence gets rolling he'll look more like Krejci did two seasons ago and scratch a spot in this lineup.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pentaxian82. Show Pentaxian82's posts

In Response to DAVID KREJCI:
    [QUOTE]I dont know if you noticed everyone but Mr. Krejci is starting to return to form.  This kid is a magicican: great vison, great hands, he's physical, protects the puck well, great defensive instincts. Full package!! Just ask Wheeler how much he's missing him Things are on the up and up everyone, Bergey looks great and the kids have sparked the offense. Now we need the back end to stabalize and our goalies to steel us a few games before the boys come back! A true fan can say, When we win it I've been there all along
    Posted by samsonov[/QUOTE]

I'm not going to jump on the Krejci band wagon yet... I'm not sure much can be said for his assist to Hunwicks bomb from the blue line.  His defense was spotty at best in the last game (errant passes to nobody in the bruins own end), weak first touches on the puck, difficulty finding the puck on the boards, and passing up shots.  Krejci still has a long way to go in my opinion.  Bergerone is the one who is keeping this team together. 

And about wheeler missing Krejci... I am not sure how much Krejci will help him (even if he gets back to old form).  I think the twenty pounds he gained in the off season has really slowed him down.  He doesn't seem to have that burst of speed anymore.  And his first touch on the puck has much to be desired this season as well.  Wheeler is having a tough start... I hope he pulls it together.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

why not try Wheeler back with Krejci? we need Wheeler to be a strong part of the offense of the team......now that Krecji has got some of his game back on track throw the 2 back together & lets see if the magic reappears....i hate to see wheeler on a line with 2 non-offensive players,he just gets lost.....hate even more to see him in CJ,s doghouse cause thats a blackhole that a talented kid can disappear in

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-pats-fan. Show can-pats-fan's posts

Krejci has been invisible from his first game to the Philly game.  I personally think they rushed him back, he earned the benefit of the doubt after last years solid campaign.  I sure hope he turns it up a notch with Savard (their best forward) out of the line-up, otherwise it may be a long stretch.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

[QUOTE]Krejci has been invisible from his first game to the Philly game.  I personally think they rushed him back, he earned the benefit of the doubt after last years solid campaign.  I sure hope he turns it up a notch with Savard (their best forward) out of the line-up, otherwise it may be a long stretch.
    Posted by can-pats-fan[/QUOTE]

You can't possibly be watching the games.  He is like a puck magnet. Anytime he has a shift on the ice he is carrying and distributing the puck.  He made several phenomenal passes the over those games and does so many subtle things that most people just don't notice (screen the goalie on Hunwick"s weak wrister the other night).  I would recommend making an effort just to watch him tonight when he's on the ice, see how he moves both with and with out the puck, and how many great scoring chances the B's get out of one of his great decisions.  Sturm should have 2-3 more goals right now if he could just finish one of Krejci's passes.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Bottom line for me is 0 goals in 9 games. The Bruins need him more now than ever. I went to the Ducks-Bruins game and I think Savard-Bergeron-Krejci are the smartest players on the team no doubt and in no necessary order.

Sorry I know it is in a centers blood to thread that beautiful pass but , i'm sure No.4BobbyGOA...would agree, with 2 of our best forwards gone for another say 12-13 games...

KREJCI NEEDS TO SHOOT MORE AND NOW TONIGHT!

My only knock against him is the same as one of my all time favorite Bruins Adam Oates. That "pass first even when you're wide open for a twister." Krejci will one day be the star of this team that is correct but right now he needs to change his game slightly with all these injuries.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

If Fluto's projected lines for tonight are correct, Krejci will have trouble shining against the Senators.  He is projected to have Sturm and Recchi on his wings.  Recchi has been very slow so far this season, and while Sturm shows flashes of brilliance, he has been playing subpar hockey in general IMHO.  He has been weak on his skates, getting knocked off the puck with even moderate body contact.  I hope that he gets his timing and strength back soon, but haven't been very encouraged by his play so far. 

I think that if Krejci is going to rack up any points tonight, it will either be on the power play, or he will have to be absolutely dazzling.  Otherwise, I just don't think that his linemates have been playing well enough to take advantage of his playmaking ability.  I hope that Sturm and Recchi prove me wrong.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

[QUOTE]If Fluto's projected lines for tonight are correct, Krejci will have trouble shining against the Senators.  He is projected to have Sturm and Recchi on his wings.  Recchi has been very slow so far this season, and while Sturm shows flashes of brilliance, he has been playing subpar hockey in general IMHO.  He has been weak on his skates, getting knocked off the puck with even moderate body contact.  I hope that he gets his timing and strength back soon, but haven't been very encouraged by his play so far.  I think that if Krejci is going to rack up any points tonight, it will either be on the power play, or he will have to be absolutely dazzling.  Otherwise, I just don't think that his linemates have been playing well enough to take advantage of his playmaking ability.  I hope that Sturm and Recchi prove me wrong.
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]

I agree...there doesn't seem to be much support for Krejci putting any points up.  I still think Wheeler should be on his side but thats just my two cents.  It seems like Sturm can only score on a breakaway, granted he normally gets at least one break a game.  I really have been impressed with his play and wish we could move his contract (damn no trade clause).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Correction: 

"have been" should be "haven't been"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lincolnj. Show lincolnj's posts

Let wheeler and savvy walk after the season. wheeler is too slow right now to be a consistent goal scorer and his hands arent as good this season. Savvy doesnt have the size or the speed to be a number one center for the next four years as he ages and he could become a liability. Tremendous strength down the middle for the bruins, very little strength in high scoring wings. Look at all the terrific RFA's, we could defifnitly make a move for a young, MOTIVATED, scoring winger

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

SHOOT!

That being said, Krejci needs to be reunited with Ryder and Wheeler. They had a great chemistry last year. The problem IS Sturm. He can't play with anyone, only Savard and that is not up to par with a topnotch 1st liner.

Ryder is flying with March and Berg and is not likely to be repositioned with Kre until Sav comes back. Krej is still not himself, I agree with most that he is coming along, but he still needs to speed up his process or take a rest(more days off between games or something). Sturm is not good enough to be with the callups leaving Wheeler on his own. Wheeler has been playing well, a little too defensive though.

I would move Kre with Sob and Wheeler and Rec with Sturm and Whitfield (playing better than I thought).  Pail is playing well with the lunchpail gang.  I don't care about off wings, these guys are professionals and better man up.

The last game was good to watch and exciting to the point of reminding us of last year at times. That is pretty good considering it was back to back games, the % for winning b to b games is not as high anyway.   Rask let in a soft one on Asham, but overall played well, great on late breakaway form Carter to save point.

Going to miss the game tonight, volunteerism sometimes does have it's downfalls. I will read some threads to see what went on tomorrow, hopefully I can see thru the BS and get the proper gist of the game.  March with his first of many hat tricks (loved his getting in Richard's face-Alffy tonight).