DAVID KREJCI'S LINE LAST NIGHT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from VicRattlehead. Show VicRattlehead's posts

DAVID KREJCI'S LINE LAST NIGHT

David Krejcis' line last night. ZERO GOALS OH DARN

G  A   +/- SOG

D. Krejci C 00 -2  1

This is for all you jilted lovers of Phil Kessel who replace the emptyness of your lives by ripping on Kessel because someone gave him a far better offer then the Bruins and he took it.

Good players don't have career nights every night!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: DAVID KREJCI'S LINE LAST NIGHT

Thats right, Last I heard all NHL players were of human nature, or did i read that,,hmmm cant remember but thats my human nature..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tylerwhidden. Show tylerwhidden's posts

I don't know who's more annoying - the people pissed off at Phil Kessel for not wanting to play here, or the people pissed off at the people pissed off at Phil Kessel.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsGM24. Show BruinsGM24's posts

Kessel Kessel Kessel, wah wah wah.

Kessel is not on this team anymore.  Why don't we keep tabs on how Wayne Primeau is doing?  How about Brad Stuart?  Where are the updates on Chuck Kobasew?  And I'm shocked that people aren't up in arms that Joe Thornton is leading the league in points.

The Bruins have a good group of talent, albeit mostly underachievers this year, and if you are too impatient to root for them to pull it together, there are 29 other franchises in this league who would love your support.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsGM24. Show BruinsGM24's posts

By the way, although Krejci finished a -2, I thought he had a strong game in the offensive zone at least (although no points).  It was unfortunate his line didn't get any good looks, because they were cycling quite well.  He also drew a tripping penalty that led to one of the Bruins 5-on-3 goals.

Defensively, the entire team was a little off last night.  Namely, Chara forgetting to cover Kovalchuk, and letting the sniper walk in alone to make it 5-4 with only a few minutes remaining.  It's hard to say whether or not Krejci's -2 is a product of is own mistakes, or other people's.  That's why +/- is such a tough stat to analyze for an individual in a single game.  The defense was not sharp last night...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

People are sick of this subject of Kessel and the Leafs????

Kessel and the Leafs are what I'm banking on.  At this moment their lack of success means a lottery pick that would probably be second overall.

I haven't had this much fun watching hockey - ever.  2 teams are of keen interest to me every night.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsGM24. Show BruinsGM24's posts

I care about how the Leafs are doing as a team and how they're hopefully on their way to a bottom 3 finish.  I do not care about Phil Kessel and what he does/doesn't bring to that team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

see vic heres your deal, you think that hockey is a stats game....of the four major sports it is probably the least driven by stats. Its not baseball okay? 0 points -2, and still a pretty well played game for that line.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Krejci bores me. His game last year was something out of a "Matrix" cartoon. This year, he is just another 3rd line center with below average stats. Plus, his personality is questionable at best.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from InVain5. Show InVain5's posts

I was very surprised to hear that Krejci wasn't the best locker room guy and has has turned into somewhat of a prima donna. Lets hope it is just a maturity issue he will grow out of.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I haven't heard about this... can you provide a link to the source?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Krej is strong on the puck whenever he has it defence or offence and is great on the boards, with more luck his points would be better, the same goes for most B's. 2 goals last night his line were of non-existant and result was the 2 goals.

His game is there but the production has not been. He is not going to sneak by other teams anymore they know his talent and his lines talent so they are checked harder. When the team is back at full strength and hopefully a player with Savard the checking will not be disposed towards his line as much and the focus will be on Savard's(hopefully he gets one). When he has gained more experience he will be better suited to fight through the doldrums and become more effective no matter the team or checkers against him.

As for Kessel, I wanted him signed as I thought our team was on the right steps toward the grail. He is not here so that is the end of it.

TO has always been the team I rooted for when the B's weren't playing. I hate cheering against them(grew up in Ontario and lived in TO in Univ.) and my 2 sons (TO fans) for the sake of a pick, but I have been a B's fan since before the glory days and I have to hope for the worst for TO but I don't see it happening this year, they are playing well. Considering they had a worse start than even us they have scored but their problem is D and G which we have the best.

Anyhooo everyone merry X-Mas, Santa is bringing us the Grail.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Invain, Go back to your dictionary and pick out another word, your use of the word condescending (while insulting other posters) is getting old.