Dec 19 vs Toronto

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Dec 19 vs Toronto

Bruins look shaky in that first period. Lonewolf looks okay. Woz looks slow again. Offense not connecting as usual. I hope Claude gives them a pep talk and they come out firing in the second.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Dec 19 vs Toronto

A rare mistake by Rask. Bruins can't make anything happen offensively (I'll chalk part of this up to the young call-ups icing the puck instead of finding outlet passes to create offense... if we can't make that first pass, we won't get to make any others.)

I'm not confident about this third period...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Boychuk our best player? Maybe Bergeron. PK our only real bright spot. I have to believe Savard is playing through injury (when Lucic comes back he will go on IR.) How the mighty have fallen (since last year that is.)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

I saw PC on the phone at the end of the game...maybe he is trying to get a goal scorer...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from omega33. Show omega33's posts

In Response to Re: Dec 19 vs Toronto:
    [QUOTE]Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE] I saw PC on the phone at the end of the game...maybe he is trying to get a goal scorer...
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINS[/QUOTE]

Maybe he was on the phone with your mama askin when she was comin ova tonight

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Missing Stuart badly.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Dec 19 vs Toronto:[QUOTE]Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE] I saw PC on the phone at the end of the game...maybe he is trying to get a goal scorer...Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINS[/QUOTE]

Yah i saw HNIC pan to Peter as well but I don't think anything will happen till March. Sigh!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Dec 19 vs Toronto:
    [QUOTE]Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE] I saw PC on the phone at the end of the game...maybe he is trying to get a goal scorer...
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINS[/QUOTE]

Maybe for after the holidays because as of today " No trades allowed " . Trade freeze on.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BarfBagBilly. Show BarfBagBilly's posts

pathetic