Devils outclassing Bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie2. Show Nolakanookie2's posts

Playoff type atmoshere tonight and the Bruins are coming up short once again. Not a good sign.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

three unanswered goals in the 3rd.

outclassed?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantabbruinsfan. Show cantabbruinsfan's posts

You can pay for school but you can't buy class. Bruins were being patient and just needed a reason to act like the team they use to be before the rash of injuries.

For the first time in a while I really do respect the game Chara has brought, Wideman... Savard...

This team is likeable and good. Devils are a real good team this year but don't sleep on the Bruins.

But I hate the anouncers when they say, Savard on the rush... with... AXELSON! Axe is good... but he is no goal scorer....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kclione. Show Kclione's posts

[Quote]3-2. Good sign.[/Quote]

Not when Thomas is in net

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Thomas has only been the best goalie in the NHL all year. The trolls attack despite trailing 2-0 after 2 periods and earning a huge point against a very hot team.Not only that Thomas has played 5 straight overtime games 21-5-5 that is bad. Not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

C'on Nolakanookie2 thought you were a Bruins fan.
    You give up that easily ? Hey, losing 2-0 coming into the 3rd and playing sloppy we still get a point. To me that's a positive !
    or Nolakanookie2 is not the same person that posts as a Bruin fan ?
    Another name stealer ? Hab or Troll ? by the way what are the Habs supposed to say losing 5-1. Priceless.

Sections
Shortcuts