DIE HARD FED UP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

DIE HARD FED UP

WHAT DID WE LEARN HERE? THAT THE REGULARE SEASON IS ABSOLUTELY MEANINGLESS. THAT IN THE END THIS WAS A VERY LONG SEASON THAT STARTED LAST JULY 1ST W/THE SINGING OF RYDER, AND ENDED LAST NIGHT AS A MISERABLE PATHETIC CHOKE. IT WILL BE A LONG TIME BEFORE THE CITY OF BOSTON TAKES THE REGULARE SEASON SERIOUSLY AGAIN. THIS TEAM FAILED IN A VERY SORRY WAY. AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF PITTSBURGH GOT GUERIN FOR LESS THAN WHAT THE BRUINS GOT RECCHI FOR, WHY DIDN'T CHERELLI GET GUERIN? I HAVE A BITTER TASTE IN MY MOUTH W/THIS TEAM, AND WHEN THE NEW SEASON BEGINS THINGS COULD BE DIFFERENT. I KNOW THIS EXPECT LESS SELL OUTS, AND MORE EMPTY SEATS DUE TO THE ECONOMY, AND THE FAILURE TO GET THE JOB DONE IN THE PLAYOFFS........... THE BRUINS PUT THEMSELVES IN THE POSITION THEY ARE IN, AND STILL HAD A CHANCE, AND STILL BLEW IT. WHAT WAS UP W/THE 0 FOR EVERYTHING ON THE PP. THAT IS THE REAL REASON WHY THEY LOST LAST NIGHT!!!!!!! ENOUGH. IT IS SUMMER TIME..........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Re: DIE HARD FED UP

The B's peaked to early in the year.  Successful playoff teams usually are the ones that have a better second half like the Canes.  Next regular season I would like to see the same results but peak in the second half instead.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

The B's peaked to early in the year.  Successful playoff teams usually are the ones that have a better second half like the Canes.  Next regular season I would like to see the same results but peak in the second half instead.
    Posted by mattbs

HOW BOUT WE FINISH 8TH IN THE CONFERENCE. THEN WAKE UP LIKE THE TAZMANIA DEVIL, AND SWEEP THREW THE PLAYOFFS.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from grego84. Show grego84's posts

you fans are a disgrace...you're bitching a moaning about a team that went out in the conference semi's in a hard fought 7 game series when last year they just barely made the playoffs.  No one cares if you're a diehard fan but at least appreciate what the Bruins accomplished this year.  Typical fans, blaming it on the management - chiarelli didn't get this guy, he didn't get that guy - gimme a break.  They put their best foot forward and had an unbelievable year.  NO ONE expected the Bruins to do what they did this year and if you're gonna complain then you might as well not be a fan.  Support your team and keep your negative comments to yourself because bashing on the Bruins for losing in the semi's isnt helping anyone

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat63. Show gymrat63's posts

you fans are a disgrace...you're bitching a moaning about a team that went out in the conference semi's in a hard fought 7 game series when last year they just barely made the playoffs.  No one cares if you're a diehard fan but at least appreciate what the Bruins accomplished this year.  Typical fans, blaming it on the management - chiarelli didn't get this guy, he didn't get that guy - gimme a break.  They put their best foot forward and had an unbelievable year.  NO ONE expected the Bruins to do what they did this year and if you're gonna complain then you might as well not be a fan.  Support your team and keep your negative comments to yourself because bashing on the Bruins for losing in the semi's isnt helping anyone
    Posted by grego84

Could you be anymore of a sheep?

This was an EPIC FAIL!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from grego84. Show grego84's posts

you're a disgrace too gymrat

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat63. Show gymrat63's posts

you're a disgrace too gymrat
    Posted by grego84

I would much rather be a disgrace then a passive lemming

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Evidently you do not know the proper use of the words "die hard"

You are not a real fan. A real fan recognizes that this team has been building with a great young nucleus and that success does not come overnight when you start from scratch. Chiarelli overhauled this organization and they are making progress every year.

Good riddance to those "die hards" who are "fed up"...and please don't jump back on the bus when this team wins it all.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

...and please feel free to call me and those like me a "sheep"

I'D RATHER BE A SHEEP THAN A QUITTER.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat63. Show gymrat63's posts

Its kind of funny reading the same excuses year after year from the same kind of people.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsweeney. Show bruinsweeney's posts

Zillagod: Finally the voice of reason! I couldn't agree with you more in regards to the overall improvemrnt of the B's organization during the last few years. Us loyal, patient and true B's fans will be there when they achieve their ultimate goal.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NasdaqSexAddict. Show NasdaqSexAddict's posts

Zillagod: Finally the voice of reason! I couldn't agree with you more in regards to the overall improvemrnt of the B's organization during the last few years. Us loyal, patient and true B's fans will be there when they achieve their ultimate goal.
    Posted by bruinsweeney

To win a second round series?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsweeney. Show bruinsweeney's posts

For those of you brain challenged, the ultimate goal is the Stanley Cup. ( But I guess the only cup that you know about, Nasdaq, is the one that you've been drinking out of all afternoon).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NasdaqSexAddict. Show NasdaqSexAddict's posts

For those of you brain challenged, the ultimate goal is the Stanley Cup. ( But I guess the only cup that you know about, Nasdaq, is the one that you've been drinking out of all afternoon).
    Posted by bruinsweeney

I actually don't drink but thank you for your pathetic attempt at humour

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

bla bla bla or should it be Baaaaa Baaaaa - you freaken optimisitc sheep

Posted by grego84

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

NasdaqSexAddict, you're the pathetic one... anyone who spends all their time perusing blogs of other teams just to antagonize is either a dweeb or a complete jack-off.  Leave mom and dad's house and get a real life - as*hole

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

bla bla bla or should it be Baaaaa Baaaaa - you freaken optimisitc sheep
    Posted by epavao

Hello , epavao , as I've said before , no one cares what you think.

You are well known on these boards as the most obnoxious fairweather fan.

When the Bruins are winning you pretend to be a fan, when things go bad you turn into a big baby.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinniSoxFan. Show MinniSoxFan's posts

[Great season. Lighten up!QUOTE]WHAT DID WE LEARN HERE? THAT THE REGULARE SEASON IS ABSOLUTELY MEANINGLESS. THAT IN THE END THIS WAS A VERY LONG SEASON THAT STARTED LAST JULY 1ST W/THE SINGING OF RYDER, AND ENDED LAST NIGHT AS A MISERABLE PATHETIC CHOKE. IT WILL BE A LONG TIME BEFORE THE CITY OF BOSTON TAKES THE REGULARE SEASON SERIOUSLY AGAIN. THIS TEAM FAILED IN A VERY SORRY WAY. AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF PITTSBURGH GOT GUERIN FOR LESS THAN WHAT THE BRUINS GOT RECCHI FOR, WHY DIDN'T CHERELLI GET GUERIN? I HAVE A BITTER TASTE IN MY MOUTH W/THIS TEAM, AND WHEN THE NEW SEASON BEGINS THINGS COULD BE DIFFERENT. I KNOW THIS EXPECT LESS SELL OUTS, AND MORE EMPTY SEATS DUE TO THE ECONOMY, AND THE FAILURE TO GET THE JOB DONE IN THE PLAYOFFS........... THE BRUINS PUT THEMSELVES IN THE POSITION THEY ARE IN, AND STILL HAD A CHANCE, AND STILL BLEW IT. WHAT WAS UP W/THE 0 FOR EVERYTHING ON THE PP. THAT IS THE REAL REASON WHY THEY LOST LAST NIGHT!!!!!!! ENOUGH. IT IS SUMMER TIME..........
    Posted by 54BLITZER[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinniSoxFan. Show MinniSoxFan's posts

Twas a great season. Lighten up!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FairbanksAK. Show FairbanksAK's posts

Twas a great season. Lighten up!
    Posted by MinniSoxFan

Yes another choke job in the playoffs on home ice no less, how fantastic!

Where do these Jacobs disciples come from?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

most of these players are 20 something yr olds making millions to play a game. while poor schmucks making less, and lucky to have jobs spend their $$$ to support the players millions. if i fall short at work i'm umemployed. nobody pats me on the back and says nice try. when you cry for the big bucks and are more talented w/more depth than your competition you better put up!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

a great season for what? in the end what did we win? the habs ucked. this was a team that should have gone at least to the conference finals, and if they lost game 7 in ot there, ok. but they won one series after a long successful regular season, and in the end what is the regular season worth when you haven't won the entire dance since 72. last year i was exstatic about what was accomplished, but small sentimental victories aren't cutting it. when the players start crying for big bucks over the summer will you support that. pro sports is like one of the only professions where failure still supports financial growth.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Only one team wins it out of 30 and the Bruins had a shot. There are no guarantees in sports, especially hockey, when you can hit a hot goalie, accrue injuries, run into an emotional team or just don't get all the bounces.

Just ask the "undefeated" Pats!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

most of these players are 20 something yr olds making millions to play a game. while poor schmucks making less, and lucky to have jobs spend their $$$ to support the players millions. if i fall short at work i'm umemployed. nobody pats me on the back and says nice try. when you cry for the big bucks and are more talented w/more depth than your competition you better put up!!!
    Posted by 54BLITZER

Ummm...in case you haven't noticed the Carolina Hurricanes get paid to play hockey, too. Who says the Bruins are more talented? Just because they finished higher in the standings?

Until pro sports leagues find a way for every team to be a champion , there will always be a city that makes poor pathetic schmucks like you feel like you've been gypped.

Next time , I would suggest you think before you post. If you continue to carry a chip on your shoulder , and want sympathy because you don't make big money, go cry someplace else. All athletes make too much money , that's a fact of life...if that bothers you , you should stop watching sports and watch reruns of Looney Tunes cartoons. At least that way you won't have to be jealous about the characters making more money than you do.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts