DIE HARD FED UP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

Re: DIE HARD FED UP

Zillagod knows jack... the Bruins ARE better than the Canes... just didn't have as good of a series.  If you followed hockey over the past 35 years like I have, you'd understand that the best team (in any sport) doesn't always win... more often than not, they do, but not always.  This is especially true in hockey where a hot goalie can stand on his head and have a huge impact on a series... 

And yes, I am a Bruins fan as are 99.9999% of the people here... but while upset at the outcome of this series, I understand that this kind of thing happens... I'm over it already.. now you need to get over your issues... not to mention your name calling - it really shows the level of your mentality...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

one thing i have absolutely learned is that there is no way you people are beer drinking, wise crack'n old school hockey people that know anything about reality. most of your are under 32 new world computer geeks who can talk tough to a monitor, but would wet your pants in person when confronted w/who you are talking to face to face. you all get your wish, i'm happily outtah here. glad i won't be seing you schmucks. kish mein tuchas!!!!! how's that for monitor talk geeks!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

BLITZER   these people are a bunch of excuse making pom pom waving apologists it's as as simple as that. They would still be singing the Bruins praises if they finished last in the division. It's who they are, a bunch of happy with anything saps.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackNGoldBlood. Show BlackNGoldBlood's posts

Blitzer, you're right. Ignore the loser Habs troll (AKA various names, including chowdha-circle-jerk).  Continue posting your thoughts and ignore him. The Bruins making progress disheartens Habs trolls - we all know that.

Next year - another beat down of the pathetic Habs and then on deeper into the playoffs and a shot at the cup, baby.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

thank you for the support. i believe in accountability for anyone in anything in life. the bruins fell way short of reasonable expectations due to their own fault, and should be held accountable.  enjoy the summer!!! i suggest sam adams summer ale and hefenweizen at the beach.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackNGoldBlood. Show BlackNGoldBlood's posts

Great advice, Blitzer.  I agree with you about accountability.  What I have said here is that I agree that they fell short; no doubt about that.  Moving forward, I just want to see progress by this GM, this coach and this (for the most part) team.  If we take another step or two and continue to improve, I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt.   If that doesn't happen, I'll hold the organization's feet to the fire - as will you Blitzer.

Here's to a bunch of Sam Adams over the summer. Have a nice one, buddy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

one thing i have absolutely learned is that there is no way you people are beer drinking, wise crack'n old school hockey people that know anything about reality. most of your are under 32 new world computer geeks who can talk tough to a monitor, but would wet your pants in person when confronted w/who you are talking to face to face. you all get your wish, i'm happily outtah here. glad i won't be seing you schmucks. kish mein tuchas!!!!! how's that for monitor talk geeks!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by 54BLITZER

I guess you really hate it when people disagree with your opinions.

How does drinking lots of beer and being over 32 make a person an expert on your so-called "reality"?

Also I wouldn't classify anyone who knows how to log on to a community chat board as a "computer geek". It does not take a huge amount of technical ability to post here, after all you're doing it too, aren't you?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from intrinsecus. Show intrinsecus's posts

Its kind of funny reading the same excuses year after year from the same kind of people.
    Posted by gymrat63

It's kind of funny that you're still around year after year reading these comments. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from intrinsecus. Show intrinsecus's posts

WHAT DID WE LEARN HERE?  
    Posted by 54BLITZER

Well, I've learned that trying to read the rantings of a lunatic with their CAPSLOCK on is impossible. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

So im a "hab troll" because I am not satisfied with the Bruins being constant underachievers in the playoffs. So be it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

you mustah voted for obama. you are probably a big fan of nancy p. and barney fruit cake too......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

your remarks show u to be a absolute computer geek!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

i never thought in a million years i would be fighting w/other BRUINS FANS. THIS IS SACRELIGIOUS. A MAKE PEACE W/THOSE THAT I HAVE CONTRASTED W/HERE. AND PRAY THAT THIS TIME NEXT YEAR WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT WHAT WENT WRONG, BUT WATCHING THE BRUINS STILL IN ACTION.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Bobbyorr. Show 4Bobbyorr's posts

you fans are a disgrace...you're bitching a moaning about a team that went out in the conference semi's in a hard fought 7 game series when last year they just barely made the playoffs.  No one cares if you're a diehard fan but at least appreciate what the Bruins accomplished this year.  Typical fans, blaming it on the management - chiarelli didn't get this guy, he didn't get that guy - gimme a break.  They put their best foot forward and had an unbelievable year.  NO ONE expected the Bruins to do what they did this year and if you're gonna complain then you might as well not be a fan.  Support your team and keep your negative comments to yourself because bashing on the Bruins for losing in the semi's isnt helping anyone
    Posted by grego84

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Bobbyorr. Show 4Bobbyorr's posts

There is nothing wrong with exhibiting our frustration on this site. Face it, B's were a #1 SEED. They absolutely played game 7, at home no less, not to lose. Well, real hockey teams in that situation play to win. Our guys rolled over in a game that you play and compete all season long for home ice in a game 7. Bottom line, a large group of underachievers. Now, I have to put up with that exciting young Blackhawk team's fans for Round 3 - where the B's should have been. I know, in the East.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

There is nothing wrong with exhibiting our frustration on this site. Face it, B's were a #1 SEED. They absolutely played game 7, at home no less, not to lose. Well, real hockey teams in that situation play to win. Our guys rolled over in a game that you play and compete all season long for home ice in a game 7. Bottom line, a large group of underachievers. Now, I have to put up with that exciting young Blackhawk team's fans for Round 3 - where the B's should have been. I know, in the East.
    Posted by 4Bobbyorr

If it was a given that the Bruins could not lose to the Hurricanes, they would not have scheduled the series.

Underdogs win in sports quite often,  Namath's Jets vs. Colts, Patriots vs. Rams, Red Sox vs. Yankees 2004, Rays vs. Red Sox 2008, Oilers vs. Islanders 84.

Carolina made some good trades at the deadline, Bruins had nagging injuries. It went 7 games , two in OT. If the puck bounces right in either OT game , we could've won series.

Hats off to Carolina , they deserve to be where they are, they knocked off two very, very good teams. But , it doesn't get any easier for them with Sid and the Wings staring them in the face.

Frankly, I am not that disappointed, because I don't think the slow and understaffed Bruins defensemen would be a match for Pittsburgh or Detroit....if we had Hunwick and maybe one more good skater back there...that's another story.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrecji46. Show dkrecji46's posts

In Response to Re: DIE HARD FED UP:
    Yes another choke job in the playoffs on home ice no less, how fantastic! Where do these Jacobs disciples come from?
    Posted by FairbanksAK

Hey man we may not even make the playoffs this year if we play like this so don't sweat it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

I'm not sure what the problem is here but this team is not clicking and are not playing with the confidence to win. Maybe those defencive players we had are more missed than we thougt. The PP and PK are terrible and they cannot get a lead. I know it's early but it's the way they are losing and playing that's got me worried and it may be good they are going on the road to bond alittle. I do not blame CJ but these players have to take charge of their game whatever that is now or fall too far behind the other top teams and maybe even out of the playoffs. Now is the time to get it back together. I am not jumping off the wagon I would just like to see our Bruins back.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

Maybe they're just not as good as all you pollyannas thought.

Maybe all those "real fans" who chided people like me and Marco100 et al., who were REALISTIC about how "good" this team really is--told us we didn;'t know anything about hockey blahblahblah should fess up that we were right all along.

I find it hilarious that know-it-alls like dkrejci46 are now talking about not making the playoffs (a distinct possibility) when before the season started anyone who DARED to question the worth of this team and the loss of kessel were called "haters."

Who's hating now, geniuses? This team stinks on ice and you know it. But keep giving JJ your money...he loves you for it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davidorr. Show Davidorr's posts

I actually don't drink but thank you for your pathetic attempt at humour
    Posted by NasdaqSexAddict

Like your user name?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davidorr. Show Davidorr's posts

Maybe they're just not as good as all you pollyannas thought. Maybe all those "real fans" who chided people like me and Marco100 et al., who were REALISTIC about how "good" this team really is--told us we didn;'t know anything about hockey blahblahblah should fess up that we were right all along. I find it hilarious that know-it-alls like dkrejci46 are now talking about not making the playoffs (a distinct possibility) when before the season started anyone who DARED to question the worth of this team and the loss of kessel were called "haters." Who's hating now, geniuses? This team stinks on ice and you know it. But keep giving JJ your money...he loves you for it.
    Posted by TryToBearIt

Five games in and you're claiming victory? You're definitely not a sheep. An idiot...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThirdReichBruin. Show ThirdReichBruin's posts

I love the constant blaming of Jeremy Jacobs.  I don't see a jersey with Jacobs's name out there, nor do I see him helping out on the power play.  But let's just keep blaming him year after year because it's convenient.  I hate Boston sports fans.
    Posted by themikeg

Thank you Charlie Jacobs for signing up today to defend your daddys miserable ownership & personel hirings. Thank you also for the $9.25 10oz beer as well.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANLUCICBRUINS1952. Show MILANLUCICBRUINS1952's posts

Little mikey jacobs must not realize the owner chooses & hires the GM and coaching staff and they choose the players and coach the players...

Duh...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

Exactly.

It's amazing to me that people can actually post something as mindless as "let's talk about what's really wrong with the bruins" and completely ignore both ownership and management.

It's like asking what's wrong with a company going out of business and saying people have to stop blaming the CEO and the bosses who run it and blame only the workers.

ridiculous.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Yeah it's meaningless when you don't win every reg season game. But it's also nice to make the playoffs and to remember how to win games.

As for Jacobs, the attacks will subside as soon as the Bs start to click again. it's not even worth addressing.

Sections
Shortcuts