Die-Hards Coming down to earth

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

Die-Hards Coming down to earth

THUMP!!!

Not sure why everyone gets sucked in (after 2 wins).  Why they actually believe that they are good is beyond me, but I was laughing last night. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Re: Die-Hards Coming down to earth

trust me, they'll get sucked in once again....  provided the b's win again....  38 yrs and counting....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bdg1. Show bdg1's posts

Ever burn your hand touching a hot stove? The sheep do it every 10 mins thinking it's not on... I'm convinced half of these kool aid drinkers that post on here wear velcro sneakers and helmets around their house.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

be careful...the die-hards get real sensitive when you state the obvious

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

I happen to like my coolaid and I never waver in my support for this team. Through thick and thin, bad and good I will always be positive about my team. Most of you kids havn't been around long enough to experience half the heartbreak that I have seen with the black and gold. I'm not happy how this season has gone but I am mature enough not to come on here and blame everyone associated with the team. This is sports folks so you need to be good , lucky and healthy to be a winner. The Sharks just lost six in a row! Is that their GM's fault ? I don't think so. I'd say more but my coolaid is ready so I gotta go.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from STFU-Yankee-fans. Show STFU-Yankee-fans's posts

In Response to Re: Die-Hards Coming down to earth:
    Ever burn your hand touching a hot stove? The sheep do it every 10 mins thinking it's not on... I'm convinced half of these kool aid drinkers that post on here wear velcro sneakers and helmets around their house.
    Posted by bdg1

You must ride around your house in a banwagon...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Good post Reilly24 , the whining and self-dubbed " realists " really get hard to take after awhile . My advice to them is , if its to hard to watch , go to Pokerstars.net and gamble or something , then you'd really have something to whine about . Actually my advice is quit watching alltogether .

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

Boy, I sure hope stanley cup to the bruins doesn't see this thread. You know, the guy going to the Bruins parade in June.  lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from STFU-Yankee-fans. Show STFU-Yankee-fans's posts

Some fans use sports as an outlet for their negativity.  I have friends like this.  They just complain , complain and complain.  They generally hate their jobs/girlfriends/life and get through the days attacking athletes / coaches/ each other. Some fans are nauseatingly optimistic.  They set inachievable goals and completely seperate themselves from reality.  Rather than accepting that they set the bar too high, they instead, formulate excuse after excuse.  And when the season is over and their "great" team misses the playoff, well , they shrug this off with infuriating complacency.  "The Pats won 3 superbowls this decade, so its okay that the Red Sox got swept", to which I respond: "but what about all of the insupportable claims that you made throughout the season and how foolish you now look?  Have we learned anything?" The most knowledgable fans can usually be found in between the extremes.
    Posted by Drewski5

WOW.. That's deep

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carloaz. Show carloaz's posts

GO BRUINS

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Some fans use sports as an outlet for their negativity.  I have friends like this.  They just complain , complain and complain.  They generally hate their jobs/girlfriends/life and get through the days attacking athletes / coaches/ each other. Some fans are nauseatingly optimistic.  They set inachievable goals and completely seperate themselves from reality.  Rather than accepting that they set the bar too high, they instead, formulate excuse after excuse.  And when the season is over and their "great" team misses the playoff, well , they shrug this off with infuriating complacency.  "The Pats won 3 superbowls this decade, so its okay that the Red Sox got swept", to which I respond: "but what about all of the insupportable claims that you made throughout the season and how foolish you now look?  Have we learned anything?" The most knowledgable fans can usually be found in between the extremes.
    Posted by Drewski5

i guess hoping for a Stanley Cup every 30 or so years is setting an "inachievable goal"....  stupid me.... 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Why bother posting if you are not a concerned fan????  I hope they win every game but knowing that's not possible will not keep me from wanting them to win. What the.......... 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Winning a championship every year is not easy , you can go years without winning ( see Boston Redsox , Chicage Cubs , Chicago Blackhawks , Chicago Whitesox ) and also the B's . But you have teams such as the Canucks , Sabres , Panthers , St Louis etc that have never won a cup . At least the B's fans can look at old highlite reels .

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Like i said before haters will always be haters because there is always something that you can complain about.  It's just that there is a positive way to approach it and a negative way.  Personnally i like to try to find some positive... and then stuff that I would like them to improve. 
       I don't think that all the people who have said that this team S-U-C-K-S all year helped anything anyways.  If you guys are better than them you should send an application to one of the 30 owners and see if you can get a job as a GM or a coach until them find plz find somethign else to do.
       Good luck!!

15. This post has been removed.