DirecTV hockey discount-- if you ask--

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

DirecTV hockey discount-- if you ask--

I called DirecTV about some problems with display and while there asked the agent about the Versus non-contract making me miss seven Bruins games this year.  I said there should be a discount of 7/ 82 or about 9%.  She agreed and gave me $15 off the $164 price for Center Ice.  

So if that's your problem, call them and get, at least, this little compensation.  It may make you feel a bit better!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruWingFan. Show BruWingFan's posts

Re: DirecTV hockey discount-- if you ask--

In Response to DirecTV hockey discount-- if you ask--:
    [QUOTE]I called DirecTV about some problems with display and while there asked the agent about the Versus non-contract making me miss seven Bruins games this year.  I said there should be a discount of 7/ 82 or about 9%.  She agreed and gave me $15 off the $164 price for Center Ice.   So if that's your problem, call them and get, at least, this little compensation.  It may make you feel a bit better!!
    Posted by CarolinaClamMan[/QUOTE]

I'll stick with my deal.

I got NHL CI for free plus $15.00 off my bill for 6 months. Tell them you're thinking of switching services in order to see the games on Versus and you'll get one helluva deal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

i watched the game on atdhe.net for free....it was unbelievable  has abunch of games every night

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

In Response to Re: DirecTV hockey discount-- if you ask--:
    [QUOTE]i watched the game on atdhe.net for free....it was unbelievable  has abunch of games every night
    Posted by pucman[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I tried that.  ..The pic was fuzzy wuzzy and I kept getting freeze frames.  Also constant advertising bars across the bottom.

Going to try getting mad with DirecTV, like the other guy did above.  Is stinks-- can't watch NYR-NJ game tonight because it's on VERSUS!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

BruWingFan,  
    I tried what you did.  No luck.  Whatever you said must have been the magic formula.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SIMPSON6386. Show SIMPSON6386's posts

dont forget, VERSUS has ALL the playoff games.........

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Like Pucman, I watched the first two on ATDHE, but, my only problem is that, when I click on "fullscreen", the image stands still, like if it was on "pause".

I have to watch it on the little format......is there a way to fix it ??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

"don't forget, VERSUS has ALL the playoff games......... "

Definitely not true.  I didn't have the package last yr but had Versus and had to go out to catch a few of the games.  The NHL has more than one game on at a time in the early rounds.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SIMPSON6386. Show SIMPSON6386's posts

In Response to Re: DirecTV hockey discount-- if you ask--:
    [QUOTE]"don't forget, VERSUS has ALL the playoff games......... " Definitely not true.  I didn't have the package last yr but had Versus and had to go out to catch a few of the games.  The NHL has more than one game on at a time in the early rounds.
    Posted by siestafiesta[/QUOTE]

true true true, i forgot, i beleive they DIDNT carry the first round.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

This is going from bad to worse.  If Versus shows a bunch of the playoff games, we DirecTV Center Ice subscribers will miss all of the ones they show.  That could be a disaster!!!  

They promise all the NHL games but you really get about 75% of them.

Think I'll just switch back to Comcast.

Sections
Shortcuts