DISGUSTED.......JUST DISGUSTED!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

56.MILLION THIS IS WHAT YOU GET??? sad.. sad .. chirellie is a buffoon who is totaly over his head ..... did anybody see jim benning on t.v. TOWING THE COMPANY LINE?? step away from the bar jim..... poor cam neely......does julian need the money that much?? as constituted this team sucks not a 56 mil. team they woefully need player management direction ( g.m.) ... they need a salary cap person like (i.e. scott piole) and there player development people must go... along with there scouts ..it,s a start........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IShawnPI. Show IShawnPI's posts

Your delusional. Im sure glad your not making the decisions for this team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from janasie36. Show janasie36's posts

It always comes down to Jeremy Jacobs

Before the salary cap he would be outspent double by the likes of Detroit.

Now he finally got the cap that HE WANTED, Jacobs nickels and dimes when hiring management, Peter Chiarelli the chepeast GM money can buy and Forbes broke down NHL owners recently and Jeremy Jacobs spends #24th in the league in the scouting and development areas. This ownership is not commited to winning a championship it as simple as that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from blndmn22. Show blndmn22's posts

"This ownership is not commited to winning a championship it as simple as that."
    That may be true but Ciarelli, Neely, Sweeney, et al are. But as they are learning on the job, there will be bumps along the way. The previous mangement ruined this team and that cannot be fixed overnite or even in a year or two. It's year 3 for this mangement team, I'm optimistic it will be a good one. I know, sheep comments are coming up, go ahead...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

This is the same team that finished with 94 pts last year minus murray, metro, and a few scubs. They have added Ryder and have PB and MF returning. If they can keep from having any major injuries I can see them finishing around 100 pts. PB alone should be worth 3 more wins.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucic007. Show lucic007's posts

Our scouting department is weak? No its not! We have one of teh better scouting people in the league right now. We're ranked #7 by the Hockey News publication. Get your heads outta your a--sses you fake Boston fans.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Agreed lucic007, stillallbost. There's some strong prospects in Providence, headed by Rask, Hunwick, St. Pierre - Thompson was only just scooped by the Isles. Scouting is not just about draft picks - would the naysayers give Rask back to Toronto for Raycroft? The current management is in the process of fixing things from the mistakes made by Mikey O'Connell, et al. and, by rights, that could have, should have, would have taken a decade. This team is on the move up the standings and Providence had a very good year last year and should be strong again - I think the scouting is doing well.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from janasie36. Show janasie36's posts

"The current management is in the process of fixing things from the mistakes made by Mikey O'Connell, et al"

Ah no I dont quite think so. I think PC is plenty busy trying to fix his own mistakes since he has been here, you know Dave Lewis, Milan Jurcina for a 4th round pick, then panicking and trading Boyes (43 goals last year) for Wideman, Aquiring money pits Manny Fernandez and Peter Schaefer who have sucked this cap dry. While he has made some good moves his continues gaffes have held this team back.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

One big difference between Chiarelli and O'Connell is that Chiarelli will admit to making mistakes - O'Connell was just stubborn in his poor judgment. In my opinion, looking at what went wrong is the first step toward turning things around. Did O'Connell's draft picks make a mark on his teams - I'd need to look it up, but I'd guess not, overall. Chiarelli's picks are still maturing and his trades are worth debating, I'll agree - I hated seeing Boyes go and Schaefer is a bust and Jurcina had a big upside, I agree with you. That said, I think that acquisitions (draft and trade) like Lucic, Krejci, Rask, Wheeler, Sobotka, Nokelainen, and probably Kessel bode well for the team's future - short and long term. Chiarelli has said publicly that hiring Lewis was a mistake - admitting that and then hiring Julien was the correct move. I'm eager for the season with open eyes and ears and I'm not ready to write the team off even before things get underway, like so many seem to be. I'm a fan, call me crazy if you like.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from slicksteve38. Show slicksteve38's posts

Kool-Aid......get your Kool-Aid here....served personally by jermey Jacobs, ignore the slightly acidic taste.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

[Quote]"This ownership is not commited to winning a championship it as simple as that."
    That may be true but Ciarelli, Neely, Sweeney, et al are. But as they are learning on the job, there will be bumps along the way. The previous mangement ruined this team and that cannot be fixed overnite or even in a year or two. It's year 3 for this mangement team, I'm optimistic it will be a good one. I know, sheep comments are coming up, go ahead...
    [/Quote]previous management??? the last thirty years it,s jacobs.........see a pattern ?????

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

[Quote]WHAT A BUNCH OF CRY BABIES.. SHUT THE F UP AND LET THEM PLAY.[/Quote]WE, FANS CAN,T DO THAT FOOL, AS LONG AS YOU DON,T DRINK THE KOOL-AID, YOUR A GAS BAG ? CAN,T HAVE A OPINION? YOU HAVE TO SHUT UP? SCREW U !!! JACOBS LOVES FANS LIKE U....BOTTOMS UP!!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from blndmn22. Show blndmn22's posts

That was a pretty disgusting win last nite.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Go Bruins!!!!!!!!!!! some of you people are way to negative.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from blndmn22. Show blndmn22's posts

disgustingly negative.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[Quote]That was a pretty disgusting win last nite.[/Quote]but yet a win

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from blndmn22. Show blndmn22's posts

exactly my point, Pauly. I think the Bruins improved dramatically last season and have a good team this season. I am rather amazed at the number of negative posts on this site even after a season opening WIN. I rather enjoyed my Kool-Aid this morning....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

There's an old saying, "Some people aren't happy unless they're miserable." I think it applies to a certain number of Bruins fans.

Whether it's complaining about cheapness (which makes no sense, as the Bruins are spending to the cap), mistakes of the past administration (which makes no sense, as the past is gone and there's nothing to be done about it now); or the style/panache with which the Bruins play (which makes no sense - I don't care how pretty they are - just win. You want pretty, go watch the Habs.), some fans are just stuck in the moan, whine, complain mode.

Kinda makes it tough for those of us who enjoy watching hockey, but there is it. Maybe we should designate a "whine-free" forum here.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from blndmn22. Show blndmn22's posts

there's just no hope for the hopeless, is there dog? But there is hope for the B's, just not the pathetic "fans" who cannot leave the past behind.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

See what I mean? Miserable = happy.

True, the Bruins were mired in mediocrity for a few years, but if you've been paying attention, you HAVE to realize they've improved tremendously in the past couple of years, and are trending upward. Nobody can be so obtuse as to think they've stayed the same or gotten worse. So why the venom? Why the hatred? Why the tinkling-in-the-Cheerios outlook? I don't get it.

It's sports. It's supposed to be FUN. You want misery, follow the stock market.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[Quote]There's an old saying, "Some people aren't happy unless they're miserable." I think it applies to a certain number of Bruins fans.

Whether it's complaining about cheapness (which makes no sense, as the Bruins are spending to the cap), mistakes of the past administration (which makes no sense, as the past is gone and there's nothing to be done about it now); or the style/panache with which the Bruins play (which makes no sense - I don't care how pretty they are - just win. You want pretty, go watch the Habs.), some fans are just stuck in the moan, whine, complain mode.

Kinda makes it tough for those of us who enjoy watching hockey, but there is it. Maybe we should designate a "whine-free" forum here.

[/Quote]

Don't worry, once the Bruins start winning, the boo birds will vanish......until they lose again! I expect true fans to be critical at times, especially when a team underperforms. However, I think Mgt. in this case is trying to rebuild the org. and are headed in the right direction.......going back to their roots with a gritty, hard working team. Lots of bright spots in the B's lineup; kessel, lucic, sobotka, Nokes, and and of course Bergeron, along with a bunch of good vets in Savvy, Axe, Chara and others. In my opinion, they have put together one of their better rosters in a number of years.

I'm looking forward to a great performance this year, and a good chance for something special in the playoffs.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from janasie36. Show janasie36's posts

[Quote]

still can't find a post that says anything good about the team. I'll keep looking just like you said I should[/Quote]

"FACTS" are neither good nor bad THEY ARE FACTS! My goodness you are as dumb as as a stump arent you.

Why dont you get a life?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Dogmatic, you just have to tune them out, and create better threads so we don't always have to respond to garbage like this for lack of other options

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mybruins. Show mybruins's posts

wow - what a bunch of cranks!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

[Quote]wow - what a bunch of cranks![/Quote] the facts are correct.... nothings, made up.... i,m a big bruins fan, but was let down by this ownership for 30 yrs.!!! management has settle for less. at the cost of good coaches good g.m.,s and good players...... there scouting reaches no further then vancouver... by design$$$$ can you see this ownership changing anytime soon?? as fans we seem to settle for less with this team sad........

Sections
Shortcuts