do hall and seguin have crosby/ovechkin potential?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

do hall and seguin have crosby/ovechkin potential?

playmaking center vs goal scoring wing... are they that good? i hoper so, especially considering that the playmaking center has the cup.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

Re: do hall and seguin have crosby/ovechkin potential?

From what I read, no.

Crosby Ovechkin were once in a generation players.

I wrote a post on this earlier, no one really read it though.

Scouts were staking their entire reputations on Crosby and Ovechkin being superstars; they were as sure things as they come

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

scouts are saying seguin is a stevie y type player thats ok in my  books

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlazeTrailer. Show BlazeTrailer's posts

Given that it's the same draft we would really be talking Ovechkin versus Malkin

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

Hall has drawn comparisons to Zach Parise, and Seguin has been compared to Steven Stamkos/Jordan Staal/Henrik Zetterberg...all this according to E.J McGuire.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

In Response to Re: do hall and seguin have crosby/ovechkin potential?:
    Hall has drawn comparisons to Zach Parise, and Seguin has been compared to Steven Stamkos/Jordan Staal/Henrik Zetterberg...all this according to E.J McGuire.
    Posted by Hockguy0818

stevie y is all them players in one ,samething , seguin will help the bruins in many ways years to come 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

I LOVE STEVIE Y!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

no no no no.... no Corsby or Ovy here BUT this Kessel trade is amazing . Keeps getting better and better.
    Like most of you have stated compare them to Stamkos and /or Duchenes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

Ovechkin and Crosby .... think Lebron and Kobe.
    Taylor and Tyler .... think Gasol and Paul Pierce.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Ovechkin and Crosby .... think Lebron and Kobe. Taylor and Tyler .... think Gasol and Paul Pierce.
    Posted by NumbaFouwer

Who cares about the NBA. NBA players flop more than tim thomas trying to make a save

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

In Response to Re: do hall and seguin have crosby/ovechkin potential? : Who cares about the NBA. NBA players flop more than tim thomas trying to make a save
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie

Look who started thread . . . . and nothing wrong with being a multi sports fan.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jessup07. Show jessup07's posts

as good as crosby and ovy are, never count out these top prospects though, look at what stamkos did last year, 51 goals in his second year! oh my, makes you excited that seguin is compared to him.  plus is ovy that good?  i know he puts up points, but in the playoffs youd think he would just will his way to win, that montreal series was a bigger choke than boston vs philly.  i still love ovy on my fantasy team though Wink

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

as good as crosby and ovy are, never count out these top prospects though, look at what stamkos did last year, 51 goals in his second year! oh my, makes you excited that seguin is compared to him.  plus is ovy that good?  i know he puts up points, but in the playoffs youd think he would just will his way to win, that montreal series was a bigger choke than boston vs philly.  i still love ovy on my fantasy team though
    Posted by jessup07

Yeah, Ovechkin is that good.  Turns to in the real world, you can't will your way to a victory. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

In Response to Re: do hall and seguin have crosby/ovechkin potential? : Look who started thread . . . . and nothing wrong with being a multi sports fan.
    Posted by NumbaFouwer

I am a multi sports fan. NHL, NFL, MLB, College Football, and College Basketball. All Im saying is that I hate the NBA. The flopping that happens in the NBA is unbelieveable, and some people have the nerve to call it the best league out of the 4. The NBA... the only league where one player can make a team, referees going to federal prison for betting on games the reffed, criminals, throwing up gang signs. The NBA is trash

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

His post makes the pictures look serious!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts