DO NOT TELL ME JACOBS IS NOT CHEAP & MONEY IS NO OBJECT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupportor. Show Gardensupportor's posts

Plain and simple math here. If Jacobs is really 100% commited to the Stanley Cup like he says he is and money is no longer and issue like he says it's not then all he had to do was DEMOTE both Manny Fernandez and Glen Murray to Providence. ALL of their money would be taken off the books for this season and they would still get all there money.

That would be 9 MIILLION in cap space to go out and really improve this team. Instead he keeps the useless parts and the Bruins have to settle for third tier UFA's to "improve" their 8 seed and 1 and done team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

How is Fernandez useless. Last season he played healthy he was a top GAA and save % goaltender. Give him a frickin chance now that he's had his damn surgery. I hope he lights up the league so all of you bums can turn red and say oops...i really do know squat about hockey..all of those forums writers were right.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupportor. Show Gardensupportor's posts

[Quote]How is Fernandez useless. Last season he played healthy he was a top GAA and save % goaltender. Give him a frickin chance now that he's had his damn surgery. I hope he lights up the league so all of you bums can turn red and say oops...i really do know squat about hockey..all of those forums writers were right.[/Quote]

Because he has been injured since 2004, played 4 games last season, is 35 and making $4.75 million. I think if you looked up useless in the dictionary that is the definition.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mglsmrso. Show mglsmrso's posts

You'reoversimplifying this stuff.  When's the last time a team dropped someone of Murray's or Fernandez status to their minor leagues to save a buck?  Murray's numbers have tailed off, but he's played for the B's for 10 years.  Chia wants to give him every chance to prove he can still play the game.  The reason Manny was brought in was to be the #1 and give Rask more time to develop.  That was the plan from the beginning; last year he was injured.  He's healthy now, let's see what he can do.     

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Yeah...a kneww injury you idot. And now hes finally had surgery for it.
    35 isnt so old for a goalie...experts say they reach their prime between 25-30. How old was Hasek last year while he lit up the regular season...40 some?! Get a clue man....bash him all you want AFTER he gets his chance...but before...your just being ignorant.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupportor. Show Gardensupportor's posts

[Quote]Yeah...a kneww injury you idot. And now hes finally had surgery for it.
    35 isnt so old for a goalie...experts say they reach their prime between 25-30. How old was Hasek last year while he lit up the regular season...40 some?! Get a clue man....bash him all you want AFTER he gets his chance...but before...your just being ignorant.[/Quote]

Thats his third surgery on the same knee you dolt. Manny had surgery on the same knee before he signed with the Bruins and then he injured it again an only played 4 games!!!!!

Why dont you collect some cans and buy a clue and do a little research on something before you give your uninformed rose colored glasses comment on it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cup2009. Show cup2009's posts

you know its not about the money, the Bruins offered him the most and he still didnt want to come, so stop living in the past 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bouncer617. Show bouncer617's posts

You really ought to have signed up under the name "Gardencomplainer".  I've yet to see anything even close to resembling support out of you, and you sure as hell haven't offered any positive spin on what's been going on today.  Howsabout putting up some ideas that warrant debate instead of just riding the WAAAAHmbulance?  Seriously, dude.  I can get this kind of crap all over ESPN if I want it, and it's pretty frustrating to get it on BOSTON.com, too..  If you've got nothing substantial to offer at the moment, spend some time reading the threads, looking at future FA's and cap breakdowns. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupportor. Show Gardensupportor's posts

[Quote]You really ought to have signed up under the name "Gardencomplainer".  I've yet to see anything even close to resembling support out of you, and you sure as hell haven't offered any positive spin on what's been going on today.  Howsabout putting up some ideas that warrant debate instead of just riding the WAAAAHmbulance?  Seriously, dude.  I can get this kind of crap all over ESPN if I want it, and it's pretty frustrating to get it on BOSTON.com, too..  If you've got nothing substantial to offer at the moment, spend some time reading the threads, looking at future FA's and cap breakdowns. [/Quote]

OK CharlieJacobs617 what should I be "putting a positive spin" on today? You tell me Mr. sunshine and rainbows

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Wrong again supporter...he had surgery for different aspects of aknee injury. Clearly your not a dr because there are about 30 diff suregeries you can have on one knee. I do have a clue...and do do my research You on the other hand are simply a casual american fan with 0 knowledge.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeymaniya. Show hockeymaniya's posts

Nash and Gardensupporter-2,

You know, this has to be said.  All you negative posters are just full of zhit.  You talk from both sides and always criticize.

On the one hand: "Ha ha ha, Bruins wont sign Hossa, they wont spend, SEE SEE SEE !!!! TOLD YOU ha ha ha ha"

Then when the Bruins made the offer (inflation anyone?): 12 Yr @$100M: "ha ha ha ha HOSSA WONT SIGN HERE, YOU'RE KIDIDNG YOURSELVES...TOLD YOU TOLD YOU!!!! HAHAHAHAAHAH"

Which one is it?  Pick a fricken story for once in your life.  Either you negative at the Bruins for not putting up the money or you're negative of the Bruins for Hossa not taking the money they offer.

Is there any other story you wanna pull out of your azzes?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupportor. Show Gardensupportor's posts

[Quote]Nash and Gardensupporter-2,

You know, this has to be said.  All you negative posters are just full of zhit.  You talk from both sides and always criticize.

On the one hand: "Ha ha ha, Bruins wont sign Hossa, they wont spend, SEE SEE SEE !!!! TOLD YOU ha ha ha ha"

Then when the Bruins made the offer (inflation anyone?): 12 Yr @$100M: "ha ha ha ha HOSSA WONT SIGN HERE, YOU'RE KIDIDNG YOURSELVES...TOLD YOU TOLD YOU!!!! HAHAHAHAAHAH"

Which one is it?  Pick a fricken story for once in your life.  Either you negative at the Bruins for not putting up the money or you're negative of the Bruins for Hossa not taking the money they offer.

Is there any other story you wanna pull out of your azzes?
    [/Quote]

Why are you including me in your little rant, I never said any of that.

As far as that whole 12 years 100 mil it is a bogus story from the NY Post. Anyone who took that seriously is a moron.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bouncer617. Show bouncer617's posts

[Quote]OK CharlieJacobs617 what should I be "putting a positive spin" on today? You tell me Mr. sunshine and rainbows[/Quote]

Do your own homework, kid.  I'll give you a headstart, however...

Vinny Lecavalier, Marian Gaborik, Henrik Zetterberg, Erik Cole, Brian Gionta, Ales Kotalik, the Sedin brothers, Mike Comrie, Maxim Afinogenov, Jason Pominville, Ryan Miller (if they need a goalie). 

Tell me what they all have in common, and go from there.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupporter. Show Gardensupporter's posts

BTW, this "supportor" stole my name.  Ignore the creep.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tricky-Dicky-Hambone. Show Tricky-Dicky-Hambone's posts

[Quote]your just being ignorant.[/Quote]

quoted for irony

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cup2009. Show cup2009's posts

you know I may not agree with your post but atleast ill give you credit you stayed in this time zone you didnt sight examples from the past as in 1991 or 92 you stayed recent unlike most bruins bashers, my whole point to these boards is not to say the Bruins are a great organization which they are not yet or nor have they been, but to use arguments that are recent and in this decade..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cup2009. Show cup2009's posts

you know I may not agree with your post but atleast ill give you credit you stayed in this time zone you didnt sight examples from the past as in 1991 or 92 you stayed recent unlike most bruins bashers, my whole point to these boards is not to say the Bruins are a great organization which they are not yet or nor have they been, but to use arguments that are recent and in this decade.. I really think garden supperter that is an excelent post , again you stayed in this decade showing that you still know whats going on, unlike these people who say ooo why did they give up Joe junue when you make comments like that it shows you have not watched a hockey game in many years, but Gardensupporter atleast used current information

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Hey garden non supporter demote fernandez and murray to the minors would be a huge slap in the face to 2 class acts. That would have a terrible negative affect not only for players on the team but players around the leaque would have another reason to avoid the bruins. P.C has done a great job creating a positive attitude within the team.
    I'm curious, are you a middle child from a broken home.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronrione. Show ronrione's posts

[Quote]Hey garden non supporter demote fernandez and murray to the minors would be a huge slap in the face to 2 class acts. That would have a terrible negative affect not only for players on the team but players around the leaque would have another reason to avoid the bruins. P.C has done a great job creating a positive attitude within the team.
    [/Quote]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronrione. Show ronrione's posts

[Quote]Hey garden non supporter demote fernandez and murray to the minors would be a huge slap in the face to 2 class acts. That would have a terrible negative affect not only for players on the team but players around the leaque would have another reason to avoid the bruins. P.C has done a great job creating a positive attitude within the team.
    [/Quote]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronrione. Show ronrione's posts

[Quote][/Quote]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronrione. Show ronrione's posts

[Quote][/Quote]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronrione. Show ronrione's posts

What a DOPE you are! How would that be a slap in their face. You demote them and they recieve ALL OF THEIR MONEY. You buy them out and they DONT GET ALL OF THEIR MONEY. I would rather be "slapped in the face" and get all my money then bought out and not get all of it. You Sheep are quite entertaining that is for sure.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[Quote]
    What a DOPE you are! How would that be a slap in their face. You demote them and they recieve ALL OF THEIR MONEY. You buy them out and they DONT GET ALL OF THEIR MONEY. I would rather be "slapped in the face" and get all my money then bought out and not get all of it. You Sheep are quite entertaining that is for sure.
    [/Quote]Okey sherlock how many teams have you seen do this with players of there reputation and salary. The answer is none, and why is that, you sure wouldn't know

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[Quote]
    [/Quote]Not to mention a buyout would make them free agents no compensation, they could resign anywhere, recoup there loses and then some. You don't shoot a good old horse you thank him for every thing he has done for you,then put him out to pasture with his dignity intact. This is what p.c has already done with muzz.