DO NOT TELL ME JACOBS IS NOT CHEAP & MONEY IS NO OBJECT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

DO NOT TELL ME JACOBS IS NOT CHEAP & MONEY IS NO OBJECT

[Quote]They did not spend any of the $10 million they could have last year at the deadline, lets see if they spend any of Sturms $3.5 million this year. My guess is NO.[/Quote]

This is not me posting , imposter trying to steal name !!!!
    I'm HabsHaterBRPC

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from damngood. Show damngood's posts

Re: DO NOT TELL ME JACOBS IS NOT CHEAP & MONEY IS NO OBJECT

In Response to DO NOT TELL ME JACOBS IS NOT CHEAP & MONEY IS NO OBJECT:
    [QUOTE]Plain and simple math here. If Jacobs is really 100% commited to the Stanley Cup like he says he is and money is no longer and issue like he says it's not then all he had to do was DEMOTE both Manny Fernandez and Glen Murray to Providence. ALL of their money would be taken off the books for this season and they would still get all there money. That would be 9 MIILLION in cap space to go out and really improve this team. Instead he keeps the useless parts and the Bruins have to settle for third tier UFA's to "improve" their 8 seed and 1 and done team.
    Posted by Gardensupportor[/QUOTE]

Agreed Garden and now JJ did the same thing this season with the Murray and Shaeffer buyout when the Bruins are so hamstrung and desperate for cap space. JJ saved a few bucks which is all he cares about.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gcolez. Show gcolez's posts

In Response to Re: DO NOT TELL ME JACOBS IS NOT CHEAP & MONEY IS NO OBJECT:
    [QUOTE]Next...
    Posted by BruinsCountry[/QUOTE]

BruinsCountry so predictable... what no comment on Jacobs raising the season ticket prices 36% this season? Ignorant sheep.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

In Response to DO NOT TELL ME JACOBS IS NOT CHEAP & MONEY IS NO OBJECT:
    [QUOTE]Plain and simple math here. If Jacobs is really 100% commited to the Stanley Cup like he says he is and money is no longer and issue like he says it's not then all he had to do was DEMOTE both Manny Fernandez and Glen Murray to Providence. ALL of their money would be taken off the books for this season and they would still get all there money. That would be 9 MIILLION in cap space to go out and really improve this team. Instead he keeps the useless parts and the Bruins have to settle for third tier UFA's to "improve" their 8 seed and 1 and done team.
    Posted by Gardensupportor[/QUOTE]

buying Murray out was in fact a way of showing that jacobs is not cheap. Instead of paying over 4 mill to have a guy play he paid 2/3 of that so the guy would stay away. As for Ferandez, ugh, I don't even know how to deal with you people.....in the first half of the season, when healthy, he was one of the BEST goaltenders in the NHL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

In Response to Re: DO NOT TELL ME JACOBS IS NOT CHEAP & MONEY IS NO OBJECT:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO NOT TELL ME JACOBS IS NOT CHEAP & MONEY IS NO OBJECT : BruinsCountry so predictable... what no comment on Jacobs raising the season ticket prices 36% this season? Ignorant sheep.
    Posted by gcolez[/QUOTE]

Your off-base gcolez.  If you read what I've had to say relative to the "winter classsic", you'd realize I'm not now, nor have I ever been, a so-called sheep.  I do think Chiarelli's done a good job for the most part, and if that makes me a sheep, that says more about YOUR knowledge of hockey than anything else.  

The reason I said "Next" is that this just another of those BORING, irrelevant RE-POSTS.  My point is that...REGARDLESS OF TOPIC...re-posting of previous Globe forum threads is a waste of everyone's time.  Can't we come up with something new and different vs. dredging up RE-POSTS?  The Globe should make it so this cannot happen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TurnpikeDave. Show TurnpikeDave's posts

BruinsCountry dont post if you dont like it! We all know you love the Bruins and you will defend your Jeremy to the death but even for you your ball washing of this organization in every post is becoming insufferable!