DO U B-LIEVE NOW???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

DO U B-LIEVE NOW???

I love your outlook and hope you are right, but the cup isn't won in October or November, so we have a ways to go. But I'm definately hoping your prediction ends up right.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rusco. Show rusco's posts

DO U B-LIEVE NOW???

All I gotta say is ............GO B'S!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

DO U B-LIEVE NOW???

I like this team thus far this season as well, but there are 2 teams out West...Detroit is one, that the Bruins would have a difficult time beating in a 7 game final. Oh the other team....SAN JOSE...OMG do they look good early on and Jumbo Joe is the whole offense anymore, thay have about 5 guys that are in the top 25 in scoring!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

DO U B-LIEVE NOW???

19 Games.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BatmanJWO. Show BatmanJWO's posts

DO U B-LIEVE NOW???

[Quote]19 Games.[/Quote]

I have to agree with this one. It is only the quarter pole. I remember recently when Boston started like 19-5 or so and they were destined to win it all. Well, they went into the complete tank and finished with 87 points. They were the 7th seed and Jersey bounced them in 5.

I love that they are winning. I love that they built on the success of the playoffs. But until someone clips the Wings, they are still the team to beat.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeymaniya. Show hockeymaniya's posts

DO U B-LIEVE NOW???

I agree as well. While the optimism is refreshing, and I do hope you are right, let the season run its course. 12-3-4 is great, no question, but the season is still 82 games.

Panthers tomorrow night; the Habs on Saturday--Roy's #33 will be raised to the rafters, this will be a tough one.

That being said, the team is looking fantastic. A great time to be a Bruins fan.

Woohoooooooo

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeymaniya. Show hockeymaniya's posts

DO U B-LIEVE NOW???

[Quote]

I have to agree with this one. It is only the quarter pole. I remember recently when Boston started like 19-5 or so and they were destined to win it all. Well, they went into the complete tank and finished with 87 points. They were the 7th seed and Jersey bounced them in 5.

I love that they are winning. I love that they built on the success of the playoffs. But until someone clips the Wings, they are still the team to beat.[/Quote]

Wow, when did the Bruins ever start a season 19-5? All my years watching the team i dont remember a season start like that one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dtvh1959. Show dtvh1959's posts

DO U B-LIEVE NOW???

I think there is something in your coffee. This team is far from anything beyond a hot start. Lets see if Ryder and Bergeron regain something close to their potential, then wait for TImmy to cool off, and he will, and then see who evolves long term as their go to goalie. Only then will we see their true potential. And oh yes, PJ has to score a goal at some point, if not its time to turn it over to the youth movement once and for all. Sorry PJ but I don't recall a player surviving in the NHL without scoring a goal.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

DO U B-LIEVE NOW???

[Quote]
    I think there is something in your coffee. This team is far from anything beyond a hot start. Lets see if Ryder and Bergeron regain something close to their potential, then wait for TImmy to cool off, and he will, and then see who evolves long term as their go to goalie. Only then will we see their true potential. And oh yes, PJ has to score a goal at some point, if not its time to turn it over to the youth movement once and for all. Sorry PJ but I don't recall a player surviving in the NHL without scoring a goal.

Do shootout goals count? ;-) Interestingly, the Bruins have always pegged PJ as a PK guy with goals being a bonus. However, his +/- is minus 3 right now......so if the trend continues, I see him being dealt at some point.....either at the trade deadline or end of this season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

DO U B-LIEVE NOW???

Don't set expectations too high.

This team has had a very encouraging start, but in this league as in baseball, it's a long season.

Often the teams that get out of the gate fast, run out of gas at the end.

My prediction is this team will be a serious contender next year. But they will open up some eyes (probably they already have)this year and surely do better than last year's team.

Sections
Shortcuts