Does anybody at the Globe follow hockey?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from aldopignotti. Show aldopignotti's posts

Does anybody at the Globe follow hockey?

I can't believe it.  Tim Thomas wins the Vezina and the Globe (on Boston.com) has it AFTER a story about Manny!  That bum doesn't even play here anymore and the Globe thinks he is more important than Bruins winning the Vezina, the Norris, and Coach of the Year. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vanoosten. Show vanoosten's posts

Re: Does anybody at the Globe follow hockey?

I'm not sure if the story was about the award Manny and Timmy won together but if it was, it was because they announced that award first out of the other three. The BIG three.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pezell04x. Show Pezell04x's posts

Eh, what do you expect? Unfortunately hockey is the red-headed step-child sport when it comes to the media, but not us!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Sunday - and no Bruins article?  Nothing to report on Kessel and Julien contract negotiations?

Nothing to report on the upcoming draft?

Just looked at the Tampa Tribune.  Last article on the Lightning was on the 19th, same as the Bruins.

Nice to be in an original sex town.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sparky1313. Show sparky1313's posts

As long as KPD is "The man" @ the Glib, the B's will forever be stepped on. I think Jacobs screwed KPD in an earlier life or something. Or else a group of hockey players hung him up by his underoos when he was in school. KPD HATES hockey and it shows with most of his articles and the fact they are not even mentioned in the offseason. Too bad, the B's are finally seeing the light and might be a continued force in the league for years to come. I guess all the writers have better things to do, like sending out resume's.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ninosurfer. Show ninosurfer's posts

Hmmm The Patriots, Red Sox, & Celtics have all won championships recently while the Bruins have not won in the second round in 17 years...

Why should people be falling all over themselves to cover a perennial loser?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sparky1313. Show sparky1313's posts

Well there ninonuts sounds like you havn't heard...the B's are realy good, on the edge of being great and that usually means readers and people wanting to follow them that usually means beingcovered by the media so they can sell ads, which usually mean they make more money, but hey the Glib seems to be barely making money to stay afloat......wonder why????