Donald Brasher on waviers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuckNakie. Show BuckNakie's posts

Donald Brasher on waviers

Might be a little old but would bring some toughness to the Bruins

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

Re: Donald Brasher on waviers

A hopeless player. We have enough toughness already. We don't need another player that looks like he is skating in quicksand.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slicksteve38. Show slicksteve38's posts

They have a slow, tough punching bag who cannot score in Milan Lucic, why go get another one who is older?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustyisacat. Show dustyisacat's posts

No . Takes a lot of dumb penalties. Past his prime as a fighter too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

He is finished...the role of enforcer is going out the window...teams now look for guys with some skill as well...Boogie Man is the best fighter in the league...what else does he bring...I would rather have Prust...I like Thorton b/c he can play the game a bit as well...we need more skill less slow AHL players

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

I was watching Discover "Sports Sceince" and they were testing the force of a 2 hander to the head using a crash test dummy

They used McSorely and Brashear as the "real" world scenario

I cant believe he is still kickin' around

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

PUNCHING BAG??? YOU REALLY HAVE TO BE KIDDING...COME UP FROM THE BASEMENT, YOUR MOM IS CALLING YOU...IT'S TIME FOR DINNER OR PERHAPS A BRAIN TRANSPLANT! In Response to Re: Donald Brasher on waviers:
    They have a slow, tough punching bag who cannot score in Milan Lucic, why go get another one who is older?
    Posted by slicksteve38

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

the guy is a piece of garbage. the player,not the person that is.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Every time a player gets put on the waiver wire somebody pops up with why the B's should get him.

Listen... they are placed on waivers because another team feels they aren't good enough to stay on the major league squad. Take the hint and stay away from them

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

didnt the B's get Rob Dimaio off waviers?

its not the way to go but some deeper teams trash is another teams treasure

Brashear no way in hell

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

BTW YOUR PUCHING BAG JUST SCORED A GOAL...NOT BAD FOR PLAYING ON ONE LEG...ANY OTHER SPORT WITH THE SEVERITY OF HIS INJURY WOULD PUT HIM OUT FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON...In Response to Re: Donald Brasher on waviers:
    Posted by slicksteve38

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

This is why I hate Brashear...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2hIRXqhyL4

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Fan-In-MD. Show Bruins-Fan-In-MD's posts

The "punching bag" has two goals tonight.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Not so Slick Steve get over it, the guy with the Luc shirt didn't mean it, I'll get him, oh it was a her, I'll get her to apologize for hurting your feelings. LOL

I'm EVALUATING!!!