Don't get me wrong...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Don't get me wrong...

Is it popular in the Boston area for the women to die their hair black ? On Bostonbruins.com there are six ice girls shown and five of them have jet black hair and the one blond has black hair under the blonde hair. I actually prefer brunettes so I am ok with that. Anyways I think all six of these women are gorgeous and will represent the Bruins in a professional and dignified manner. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Don't get me wrong...

The B's Ice Girls are the least attractive in the league.  Some have single bag faces while other need to get to the gym.  There isn't one that is just plain terrible looking, but compared to the other team's girls, it's like the Bruins took the first 15 that could skate, instead of waiting for the pretty ones to arrive.

I don't know much about fashion, but I know a pretty girl when I see one. 

I take it back.  This girl is terrible looking:  http://bruins.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=58428

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

NAS, you just can't say anything nice can you. These women are freakin gorgeous. I can just imagine the hags that you wake up with cause your personality is just down right brutal.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Jeez, here I am discussing your topic with you and you're slamming me.  If you don't agree with me, it's okay.

As for those girls being gorgeous, maybe your standards are lower than mine.  At the end of the day, we take what we can get, right?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=38962

By my standards, there are only 2 really good looking women, the first two.

The rest are either okay looking/average. I do agree that the Bruins ice girls are blown away compared to other teams. My favorites are Carolina's and LA's

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

Bostonians have had over the years a reputation for being rather dowdy in their style compared to the rest of the country.  I think that is reflected in the Bruins ice girls, as well as the Pat's/Celt's cheerleaders.  Take a look at other team's girls/cheerleaders around the leagues and you may find that they are much more attractive and their costumes are more flattering.  (Check out the Canes ice girls and you will see a sharp difference.)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Jeez, I'm just blah blah blah... All you can do is insult and shoot down every post on the board. I saw six beautiful women on Bostons web site and you say how ugly they are and go find one girl that really isn't up to standards. I'm sure every team has at least one just like that one. You can take anything that has a 9 to 1 positive and you focus on the 1 negative. You would be lucky to get the one you posted a pic of.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ha Ha sorry had to laugh no way does this thread happen during season. There's a post about ice girls so yah we are unfortunately still a ways away LoL!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

NAS, time to put on your BEER goggles.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

In Response to Re: Don't get me wrong...:
    NAS, time to put on your BEER goggles.
    Posted by bridgemanusa

You mean pass the beer goggles out to the women he meets

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I see at least 6 blondes, a few with reddish tints and the rest dark. I believe that the Bruins first qualifier is the ability to skate. Do not knock other teams presentations, but, how well do they skate??, be interesting to investigate, and I'm sure NAS can find more than two who are quite presentable.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

2 of Boston's own have made the list

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/347215-25-hottest-ice-girls-of-the-nhl

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

The B's Ice Girls are the least attractive in the league.  Some have single bag faces while other need to get to the gym.  There isn't one that is just plain terrible looking, but compared to the other team's girls, it's like the Bruins took the first 15 that could skate, instead of waiting for the pretty ones to arrive. I don't know much about fashion, but I know a pretty girl when I see one.  I take it back.  This girl is terrible looking:  http://bruins.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=58428
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Hahaha, too funny NAS, you're right, she's a two bagger. Don't get me wrong, I'd still do her, but there would have to be some serious grocery bagging going on beforehand!

HAHA!! GO BRUINS!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LMAO !  Reilly this is one of the funniest posts (after bruins8 Provincetown Bruins) of the summer. Just like the responses you're getting.
    Last season my thread on this topic got banned . I started a survey for the prettiest one.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

Jeez, here I am discussing your topic with you and you're slamming me.  If you don't agree with me, it's okay. As for those girls being gorgeous, maybe your standards are lower than mine.  At the end of the day, we take what we can get, right?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

You mean at the end of the night,had a few of those

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

I see at least 6 blondes, a few with reddish tints and the rest dark. I believe that the Bruins first qualifier is the ability to skate. Do not knock other teams presentations, but, how well do they skate??, be interesting to investigate, and I'm sure NAS can find more than two who are quite presentable.
    Posted by Bogie6

If you read my post you would see I was talking about the six girls featured on the home page of Bostonbruins.com. I was not talking about the whole squad. I said six girls you saw six blondes plus other girls. Do the math we are not taliking about the same thing.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

The B's Ice Girls are the least attractive in the league.   
    This girl is terrible looking:  http://bruins.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=58428
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

She may not be the best looking girl. But, c'mon NAS.

You would sit beside her at Bruins game. Don't lie!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Maybe Ashley if she was a brunette.  The rest are average.

Sections
Shortcuts