Don't look for help in Providence

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MRELD. Show MRELD's posts

Don't look for help in Providence

To all us fans who may want an update on things going on in the AHL, well.....we can't score down here either. Marchand is out hurt. Hamill looks like a boy among men....forget him, he isn't going to make the NHL...cut him loose Same with Lehtonen. Lehtonen for a big guy, is slow and always loses the puck when he gets near a d-man.....when he shoots he takes way too long like he's saying..."okay, here it comes!".....just rip the damn thing. D-men are decent but Penner was a little off last night.... and for a positive...Sabourin looks sharp in net in case we suffer a goalie injury, we shouldn't be too bad off. Another game last night where they just can't generate any offense. 2 goals + an ENG.....that's a banner night! We win if we can stop the puck....becasue they aren't doing much with the O-ffense. Seems like every year we are signing these nobodys who cant do much of anything. You would think they could sign better quality AHL guys for when Boston needs them....now we have a team full of "Who cares!"....sorry for the negative rant.....but you need to know what's not going on here.....just like Boston.....no O-ffense!!! It's offensive! People still shout for Tuukka.....too funny.......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJJustSell. Show JJJustSell's posts

Re: Don't look for help in Providence

Anything in Providence can't be half as bad as watching most of the losers on the current team. Build for the future bring half the team up and let them get experience for the future. As long as they give an effort every night, it will sure beat watching the current majority of losers on the team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

no. It really doesn't look too exciting down there.  If there is talent, it is hidden by the 'lack of motivation' which may pervade the entire organization.  Such a crock, I mean, they have wives and children, right?  Shouldn't that be motivation to earn your paycheck? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I went to Providence last night and I just didn't understand what was going on.  They put the Riendau kid on a bunch of different lines, I didn't see any cohesion at all.

I think Hamill "won" every face off, he was able to pull the puck behind him, but only by a few feet and an opposing forward would just pick it up.