Don't Panic: Krejci is just getting his wisdom teeth out...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Don't Panic: Krejci is just getting his wisdom teeth out...

http://www.thebruinsblog.net/2010/10/25/krejci-loses-his-wisdom-teeth-that-is/

Krejci loses his wisdom … teeth that is Sealed Guess there was a little panic today because gulp Yikes Paille was on the first line again. Now Paille on the first line again could seriously start some tossing n turning in Bruins land so I thought I'd throw this link (above) up LoL!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Don't Panic: Krejci is just getting his wisdom teeth out...

Good to know!  Thanks for the update. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mamico3308. Show mamico3308's posts

Just goes to show you Krejci isn't that dedicated to the team, if he was he would have dove in front of a shot face first and had the puck remove them for him.

*this post brought to you by humor, if you haven't laughed yet... do it now

Mike

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Re: Don't Panic: Krejci is just getting his wisdom teeth out...:
    [QUOTE]Just goes to show you Krejci isn't that dedicated to the team, if he was he would have dove in front of a shot face first and had the puck remove them for him. *this post brought to you by humor, if you haven't laughed yet... do it now Mike
    Posted by mamico3308[/QUOTE]
    Too difficult to arrange.  He could have challenged Boogaard to a brawl instead.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]OFF TOPIC. Ottawa is looking for a trade partner, How about Wheeler and Ryder for Mike Fisher.
    Posted by degolds[/QUOTE]
    That would work for me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In Response to[QUOTE]OFF TOPIC. Ottawa is looking for a trade partner, How about Wheeler and Ryder for Mike Fisher.
    No thanks. We already have enough 3rd line grinders with no finish.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to No thanks. We already have enough 3rd line grinders with no finish.
    Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]
    He's scored over 20 goals in 4 of the last 5 seasons(plus it could help ith the cap troubles).But don't worry.I can't see it happening.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]OFF TOPIC. Ottawa is looking for a trade partner, How about Wheeler and Ryder for Mike Fisher.
    The Bruins would still have to shed about $1M from the roster to fit him once Savard and Sturm are back - only a slight help.
    More importantly, Ottowa is currently running at a cap deficit.  They don't want to take on more salary, unless it is to shed it elsewhere.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I don't think we want another center.  I'd prefer a defensmen instead.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I'd do the trade for his wife...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Don't Panic: Krejci is just getting his wisdom teeth out... : I don't think we want another center.  I'd prefer a defensmen instead.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Murray has publicly stated that he wants some offensive help so I can't see him giving up Fisher. I don't want a Dman because I want to see McQuaid and Bartkowski develope with some ice time.

Wheeler for Rutuu or Foligno doesn't really solve the cap crunch that much.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Don't Panic: Krejci is just getting his wisdom teeth out...:
    [QUOTE]http://www.thebruinsblog.net/2010/10/25/krejci-loses-his-wisdom-teeth-that-is/ Krejci loses his wisdom … teeth that is  Guess there was a little panic today because gulp Yikes Paille was on the first line again. Now Paille on the first line again could seriously start some tossing n turning in Bruins land so I thought I'd throw this link (above) up LoL!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

If the Bruins are saying they don't expect him to miss playing time it must have been a relatively simple procedure. Thank goodness.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Don't Panic: Krejci is just getting his wisdom teeth out... : If the Bruins are saying they don't expect him to miss playing time it must have been a relatively simple procedure. Thank goodness.Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

Well I can tell you this when I was in bootcamp many moons ago I had my wisdom teeth taken out all of them at once and I was toast for a couple of days. Now I doubt the Bruins dental plan provides a Dentist as barbaric as Navy quack's but I hope David is not getting them all taken out at once maybe 2 at a time.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Don't Panic: Krejci is just getting his wisdom teeth out... : Well I can tell you this when I was in bootcamp many moons ago I had my wisdom teeth taken out all of them at once and I was toast for a couple of days. Now I doubt the Bruins dental plan provides a Dentist as barbaric as Navy quack's but I hope David is not getting them all taken out at once maybe 2 at a time.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

It's not really how many have to be taken out; it's whether or not they're impacted. I had mine removed when I was a teen, and the surgeon had to saw through my jawbone to remove them. Needless to say I was on the shelf for a long time.

OTOH I know people who have had them removed via a simple procedure done in a dentist's chair. Hopefully that's the way it was for Krejci.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

it will take a week for him to recover. Your cheeks really swell when you have this surgery. Why wasn't this done over the summer?

Sections
Shortcuts