Don't worry about Philly

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsportsfan2217. Show bostonsportsfan2217's posts

Re: Don't worry about Philly

Should be a good game tomm night. The B's have won their last 5 meeting to Philly. Hope to make it 6.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Good mindset, but I would worry a little. Philly has to be one of the powerhouses of the east this year. They have those two strong lines led by Carter and Richards, and have a very big team, especially on defense now with the addition of Pronger. Nevermind the depth of Briere, Gagne and co. I like Philly to finish top four, I dont see any way Boston wins tomorrow without game changers Savard and Lucic. With Boston alternating wins and losses all season, this is a proline freebie.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsportsfan2217. Show bostonsportsfan2217's posts

Hope Marchand will get power play work and see hime score first nhl goal

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

From espn: "Flyers goaltender Ray Emery is 4-1-0 with a 1.81 GAA and a shutout in his last five starts against the Bruins."

That must be going back quite a while! Pretty crazy stats all the same.

It's gonna be a tough game. They've had a long layoff so it could play out either way.

I'm tempted to stay up and watch even though it'll be midnight here (England) by the time it starts and I have to work tomorrow.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsportsfan2217. Show bostonsportsfan2217's posts

We will all see

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Re: Don't worry about Philly:
    [QUOTE]Should be a good game tomm night. The B's have won their last 5 meeting to Philly. Hope to make it 6.
    Posted by bostonsportsfan2217[/QUOTE]
    You could have started your own thread on this, rather than dig up one from four years ago.
    Humans baffle me.