Draft, Day Two

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Re: Draft, Day Two

It is somewhat surprising that a team drafts so much of a single position, but most teams will take the player they have rated highest.
    Both Knight & Spooner look like legit picks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

In Response to Re: Draft, Day Two:
    In Response to Re: Draft, Day Two : According to "Olsonic Creations" (whatever that means) no one agrees with you or I. Ironic he has a photo of Bourque winning a Cup somewhere else as his avatar.
    Posted by russgriswold

+1

Every single time I take a half-step in the direction of re-adopting the bRUINS, I get whacked.  The Thornton episodes was supposed to be the last dance with jj's team.  However, things looked as though they might improve...then...

The team talks about sending their best player elsewhere, after signing him to a long-term deal.  They waste their post-top picks on more of what they claim they have too much of- centers.  If the Pats drafted 3 QB's with their first three picks, fans would go holler.  Of course, both of the new centermen in the second round are under 6'...thought the move was to bulk up; compete with the bigger teams?

I can see the fans cannot win this shell game...something I learned years, ago.  Now, it's just a different cast moving the shells; same strategy.

There is something definitely wrong about signing a player to a 7-year extension; shopping him around a few months later.  Most likely, the bRUINS will end up with a few marginal journeyman; complaining about not being able to score, again.  At least Savvy- a great player to cheer on -will get his chance to actually win something...just like Ray.

Let the best team win.  I love good hockey; doesn't have to be the bRUINS.   If the bRUINS can go back to the same ole, why can't I?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

You have no idea because you're an r-tard. I said Julien should be fired last season, but I provided evidence. you provide the following logic: We haven't won the cup, therefore he needs to be fired.
    • The Bruins were decimated by Injury
    • The GM didn't provide enough goal-scoring
    • He won coach of the year the season before
    • Julien has made the playoffs every season with the bruins
    Literally no idea?

THINK ABOUT IT YOU CLOWN.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NegativeTrollsAbound. Show NegativeTrollsAbound's posts

Wow, another enlightening post by russbutthold.

You negativity breeds of unfullfilling life.  Are you a talent evaluator for a hockey team?
    Then go stuff it.

You spew garbage as fast as you eat it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

In Response to Re: Draft, Day Two:
    You have no idea because you're an r-tard. I said Julien should be fired last season, but I provided evidence . you provide the following logic: We haven't won the cup, therefore he needs to be fired. The Bruins were decimated by Injury The GM didn't provide enough goal-scoring He won coach of the year the season before Julien has made the playoffs every season with the bruins Literally no idea? THINK ABOUT IT YOU CLOWN.
    Posted by OlsonicCreations

Injuries and lack of production (your first two items on point) are not a solid foundation for making an argument in the sporting arena(s).  In fact, many times injuries can be related to bad judgment of the GM (i.e. picking a player who has a history of injuries); bad conditioning of the said player.

It appears to me that Russ was pointing at how the bRUINS lost- not just that they did.  Personally, I believe that Julien has some redeeming qualities (e.g. sticking up for the players).  However, it's not as though the team went after a top coach...or GM.  Making the playoffs with a team capable of leading the conference in points is not such a strong feat.  Rather, performance (for a playoff caliber team) becomes more a matter of how well the team performs in the playoffs.

Consider that once one has resorted to name-calling, they loose the argument.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

I am surprised that they haven't selected a defensman yet.