Draft Party

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Murphy72Bs. Show Murphy72Bs's posts

Draft Party

Does anyone know if there will be a draft party this year? There was one 2 years back. There was nothing last year, and it is getting close to the draft and still I have not heard much from anyone about a party this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

Re: Draft Party

i think Stanleycuptothebruins is having one

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Draft Party:
    Posted by ocram

With plenty of gummy bears and cherry soda LoL! Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TylerSeguin. Show TylerSeguin's posts

you are all welcome to the BRUINS draft party...being held at my place in Montreal ....beer-pizza-burgers for all the real BRUINS fans and the one that do not post messages involving Wheel in a trade

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

Dang. It's a long way from Penguin Territory to Montreal or Boston. I wonder if Joe Paterno is having a party at his house.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Thanks for the offer but montreal would be a long drive for me to drive home drunk from. Sure would be a nice scenic ride trough maine!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from emjake5236. Show emjake5236's posts

I wrote to the bruins and they are considienrg their options....if they dont host anything, i think a bruins fangroup should get together at the harp or seomthing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

Posted by ocram

If you're going, you will need a raincoat.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MontrealBrewin. Show MontrealBrewin's posts

I'm in the minority here but I hope we get Seguin. Hall's a great kid but from the way he plays. he's gonna get walloped in the head one game while he's looking down.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

I agree Montreal

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'm in the minority here but I hope we get Seguin. Hall's a great kid but from the way he plays. he's gonna get walloped in the head one game while he's looking down.
    Posted by MontrealBrewin

That's a worry for almost every player. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Posted by MontrealBrewin

Draft Seguin- trade Savard.  For maybe a veteran winger or to move up into the top 5? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clyde-Fitch. Show Clyde-Fitch's posts

Just got this email from the Bruins

Save the Date

The Bruins will host an NHL Draft party on Friday, June 25 beginning at 6:30 PM ET.

More details to follow at the end of the week

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Just got this email from the Bruins Save the Date The Bruins will host an NHL Draft party on Friday, June 25 beginning at 6:30 PM ET. More details to follow at the end of the week
    Posted by Clyde-Fitch

Thank God you found us the date. Now we know when the draft party is. It's hard to believe that it's on the same date as the draft though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

jumbotron in fanueil hall, with a party at the hard rock afterwards.

Sections
Shortcuts