Dumb Penalties

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IHateManning. Show IHateManning's posts

Dumb Penalties

Last game it was Savard checking the goalie. Now Krejci takes a stupid penalty. I don't understand how they could not have their heads in games like these. Hopefully the second and third periods go better.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Re: Dumb Penalties

The boys are getting frustrated with their inability to move the puck at will.......something they have been used to doing for most of the year and the first 5 games of playoffs.

They have to play smarter........and pound Carolina fair and square.

Bitz has been playing well in that regard. Haven't since Lucic really hammer anyone yet......Bruins need to get their meaness back....and fast.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IHateManning. Show IHateManning's posts

looking better so far in the second. puck is moving better, still need to be more physical though

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Yep, definitely moving the puck better........and winning the battles. Keep this up, and they have a good chance of pulling this one out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IHateManning. Show IHateManning's posts

I feel a lot more confident than I did after the first. Should be a good ending

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IHateManning. Show IHateManning's posts

I spoke too soon. The defense has been abysmal

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chokeme. Show chokeme's posts

They are a freakin embarrassment. Completely outplayed in every aspect. What a joke. Sickening

Sections
Shortcuts