EASY PREDICTION FOR TONIGHTS GAME!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

EASY PREDICTION FOR TONIGHTS GAME!!

The Bruins wont hit, no fights, little emotion behind the bench. The only bright spot is Cammeleri is hurt. Sorry but the Bruins lose again!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Re: EASY PREDICTION FOR TINIGHTS GAME!!

The red sox forum is that way >

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Re: EASY PREDICTION FOR TONIGHTS GAME!!

Oh big tough guy when you coming through the monitor to make me. This team is terrible and if you dont like that statement of fact to bad!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Oh your so scary. Not much hockey knowledge but im thinking of putting a fence around the monitor just in case. Bad decision by Julie ANN to start the backup again!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MontrealBruin. Show MontrealBruin's posts

Bruins 4 Habs 2

Patient Bear has spoken.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I'm agreeing with the OP.

I can't see any reason to be optimistic about anything except hope they use the draft picks wisely for a change and build something for the near future.

It's not being a quitter or giving up, it's just using plain old common sense. This whole team is using injuries as an excuse to cruise through the season and it's just a shame for the people who are shelling out hard earned money to go to the games.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

People, people, peace, calm and think about clobbering the Habs.  Look at the last few games.  The Sens are now 11 straight?  Washington is always good.  Carollina was hot.  And now the Habs.  

I predict a good game tonight.  The full lineup has now been back together for the 3rd game and the trend is playing better.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

unless she takes off her T-Shirt so we can see if they are real

GO BRUINS !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinscam. Show bruinscam's posts

habs 3-1 ,,bruins score another 1  to keep their gpp below 1

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

"the Bruins are playing better"

The question is: Better than what?

Better than six blind guys with broken sticks.

The team is totally lost. The coach and the GM want you to believe it's all the player's fault. The GM needs to stand up and be counted and take some blame for not putting talented players on the roster. The coach has to take some blame for a system that does not allow for any type of sustained offensive attack.

The players are not without fault, but it is not they alone who should be singled out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Yes.  Better than six blind guys with broken sticks.  Tonight, they will ice 18 blind buys, and many of them will have composite sticks that will only break the first time they try to keep the puck in at the blueline.

Should be enough tol beat Les Gloriholes.

Assuming they do, they'll be in a virtual tie with the Tampons for 8th, and win the tie-breaker because they have more wins.  So it goes like this - if the Bruins win tonight, they control their fate the rest of the way.  They don't have to play better than Washington or the Devils, they just need as many or more points as the Lightning (assuming the same number of wins in this case), Panthers, Rangers, Thrashers, and Islanders.  That doesn't seem so difficult if they can get some continuity in the lineup.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Bruins lose and yes i am a fan. Unlike you a realistic fan that knows one and two goal explosians wont win the Bruins many games!!!!!!!!         Wow notacrying shut up man, just shut up.  You're just making yourself sound dumber.  "Oh big tough guy when you coming through the monitor to make me. This team is terrible and if you dont like that statement of fact to bad!!!!!!"  What are you 6 dude?                  Another tough guy on the computer I am impressed. No 6 is not my age but it is your iq!!!! How did the Vikings do, and will they win the superbowl they didnt make mr 33? As likely as Hunwick making a good clearing pass!!!!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In the meantime the guys have totally frightened notacryingwino off. 

No more avatar.  No more posts.

I have a feeling notacryingwino will be back with a vengence looking for those that insulted, taking names and kicking...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Unlike those guys I have a job, and only have a certain amount of time to waste on a computer!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I have a job and I'm wasting a lot of time on the computer.

Oops.  boss looking over shoulder...

wel, I had a job anyway.

Looks like I'll have more time for the Bruins, but no $ to buy tix.

Think positive.

It would be good to bounce back with a win against the Habs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

and not a bad idea NOT to have your pic on here.
    A little paranoia ain't such a bad thing.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

hey crying wino,ive read many of your posts & yes you are a bruin fan,& a tim thomas fan to the exstream.....honestly do not let that ruin you from rooting for your team just cause rask is starting...im thinking if thomas was starting tonight you would have a different perspective towards the game.....just root for the bruins & dont let rask starting have you hope 6 goals are scored on him for a told you so post tommorrow....please dont take this offensive as you might....im with you on the julien thing,but im still goin to root hard for the b,s & hope they can make me wrong in my thinking & if they dont ill be on here demanding juliens head with you....im about tired of this god awful system

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Now who was right? Now who is stupid? I called it right no hits,no fights , no heart. no win. Julie Ann made a mistake not playing the starter plain and simple. Its ok all apologies have been accepted!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

Why would you want Thomas in net so he could look  like a complete fool again in the shootout. The rest of your post i agree with.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogsk8r. Show bogsk8r's posts

Hey, the B's are playing great!  The passing is looking good, D is not too bad, Rask looked pretty good...  Why are we complaining?  Oh I know, WE CAN'T SCORE!  Nah, we don't need a scorer, don't trade any of these nice guys.  We all love Bergeron, Chara, Krech, Looch...  Don't touch those guys!  Well guess what, something needs to be done.  Would have loved to have had Kolvy with Savy as a rental player.  Free up some cap space and shake things up!  Oh yea, one last thing, the dump and chase is terrible hockey to watch, thanks guys!

Sections
Shortcuts