ECKLAND IS A MORRON

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

ECKLAND IS A MORRON

Every now and then I go to Hockey Buzz to check it out. Eck now has Savy possibly going to the Hawks and maybe Campbell coming to Boston. PC is not that stupid to add that much cap space and Dump Savy. Savy will sign in Boston but 6 or 6.5 million is not taking less to stay in Boston, he will find it hard to get the points he did last year because of injury and the Bruins may have some big decisions to make at the end of the season if the Bruins don't do as well as projected.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Re: ECKLAND IS A MORRON

In equally startling news:
    Water is composed of hydrogen and oxygen.
    There is more of the earth covered in water than land.
    Not all species of birds can fly.
    Denis Wideman is the worst defenseman on the Bruins.
    Marc Savard is one of the ten most under rated players in the NHL.
    There are a few more people without jobs today than three years ago.

In Response to ECKLAND IS A MORRON:
    [QUOTE] Every now and then I go to Hockey Buzz to check it out. Eck now has Savy possibly going to the Hawks and maybe Campbell coming to Boston. PC is not that stupid to add that much cap space and Dump Savy. Savy will sign in Boston but 6 or 6.5 million is not taking less to stay in Boston, he will find it hard to get the points he did last year because of injury and the Bruins may have some big decisions to make at the end of the season if the Bruins don't do as well as projected.
    Posted by brunod[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to ECKLAND IS A MORRON:
    [QUOTE] Every now and then I go to Hockey Buzz to check it out. Eck now has Savy possibly going to the Hawks and maybe Campbell coming to Boston. PC is not that stupid to add that much cap space and Dump Savy. Savy will sign in Boston but 6 or 6.5 million is not taking less to stay in Boston, he will find it hard to get the points he did last year because of injury and the Bruins may have some big decisions to make at the end of the season if the Bruins don't do as well as projected.
    Posted by brunod[/QUOTE]

Unless you're checking out Ecklund for the comedy, I don't know why you'd bother.

First of all, Savvy has a NTC. 

Secondly, the Hawks can't afford him.

Thirdly, they don't need him. 

Fourthly, the Bruins wouldn't trade him, even if they could.

I'd put more stock in a report that a unicorn was seen trotting around the Garden than in anything Eklund writes. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Re: ECKLAND IS A MORRON:
    [QUOTE]I've seen some big pink rabbits in the Garden, but no unicorns.  Yet.
    Posted by MedfordMickey[/QUOTE]
    With a home game Halloween night, you might want to keep your eyes open.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Shoot-- game on halloween? How am I gonna trick or treat and watch the game?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from damngood. Show damngood's posts

It is a 1:00 pm start on Halloween folks

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Re: ECKLAND IS A MORRON:
    [QUOTE]It is a 1:00 pm start on Halloween folks
    Posted by damngood[/QUOTE]
    Bah, I need to get my eyes fixed.
    Stilll, I wouldn't be surprised to see a bunch of people in costume at the game.