Either way a true hockey fan routes for

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogmonsta. Show dogmonsta's posts

Since 72 have I witnessed the crushing defeats by the Habs...and deep down I have a raging jealousy for them. Its like the Red Sox and Yankees. For years we came in close second...but alas no longer. Maybe this is the year the B's to overcome that record. If you ever played hockey which most of you probably have not, you know when your best player and (in my mind) captain goes down for the year...it takes a toll. Not just with lines but locker room talk and trips to other cities. Do you realize how important Bergeron coming back is? Does anyone? Its like your best soldier dragging his bloody body back onto the battlefield ready to fight...your fellow soldiers then fight for YOU! Even if he just plays a couple shifts here and there this Bruins team will collective fight for him...and if we lose we lose to the #1 seed, the team with the MOST Stanley Cups and an original Six team...then we lose fighting. If we win....there is no other team that scares me in the East...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from michwolverine. Show michwolverine's posts

Sheep dimentia