Eklund back at it, He is once again making up rumors involving the B's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jayman77. Show jayman77's posts

Eklund back at it, He is once again making up rumors involving the B's

The fraud over at Hockeybuzz is making stuff up involving the B's yet again. This is laughable.

" However, in a connected story I believe, the Sharks are still talking trade with at least three teams that I have heard about...Maybe as many as five teams.

I am hearing there is a deal pending that could send Marleau to the Habs for Plekanec, or another deal that would send Cheechoo and Douglas Murray to the Isles, or a third that would send Ehrhoff and Cheechoo to the Bruins. "

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Re: Eklund back at it, He is once again making up rumors involving the B's

Ehroff and Cheechoo for Kessel?  I would hate that trade...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nmiller3. Show nmiller3's posts

In Response to Re: Eklund back at it, He is once again making up rumors involving the B's:
    [QUOTE]Ehroff and Cheechoo for Kessel?  I would hate that trade...
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]
    Don't worry about it. the bruins can't add 6 million in salary anyway. it would have to be kessel plus a roster player. Thats never going to happen.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

If SJ threw in a 1st rounder, and we sent Ference with Kessel, then id think about it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to Eklund back at it, He is once again making up rumors involving the B's:
    [QUOTE]The fraud over at Hockeybuzz is making stuff up involving the B's yet again. This is laughable. " However, in a connected story I believe, the Sharks are still talking trade with at least three teams that I have heard about...Maybe as many as five teams. I am hearing there is a deal pending that could send Marleau to the Habs for Plekanec, or another deal that would send Cheechoo and Douglas Murray to the Isles, or a third that would send Ehrhoff and Cheechoo to the Bruins. "
    Posted by jayman77[/QUOTE]

Eklund is such a loser. The guy is probably right about 0.0001% of the time and when he is it's because he reads or hears about it on sportsnet / CBC / TSN.

The way i see it is if it's not on TSN then don't believe a word he says.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

I am getting sick of rumours from the buzz. Erhoff would be good for D but SJ will looking for scorer don't give them kessel send ward and sturm that way.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Watch out for this Eklund scam, he does watch tsn etc. very carefully and will post a trade he just saw as a "rumor".  If by luck you see his site first, you might be led to believe Eklund got the story first, or that he knew something about it before it happened.  Then there's the "this deal fell threw at the last minute and almost happened" and of course there's no way to prove if those are true.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazybsfan04. Show crazybsfan04's posts

In Response to Re: Eklund back at it, He is once again making up rumors involving the B's:
    [QUOTE]Watch out for this Eklund scam, he does watch tsn etc. very carefully and will post a trade he just saw as a "rumor".  If by luck you see his site first, you might be led to believe Eklund got the story first, or that he knew something about it before it happened.  Then there's the "this deal fell threw at the last minute and almost happened" and of course there's no way to prove if those are true.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]no. no.and again no! you're all wrong.not kessel.kobasew,and either ward or ference.think of it people!grit and defense in exchange for grit and defense!duh!(kobasew and ference for ehrhoff and cheechoo.)