1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

Eklund: Kessel to San Jose. E4

for what it is worth:

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklund/Kessel-to-San-Jose---E4/1/22338

this guy is usally wrong.

who would get from SJ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Re: Eklund: Kessel to San Jose. E4

Who is #23 for San Jose?  That's who is pictured, but I am not sure that means anything.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ErnestoGiove. Show ErnestoGiove's posts

I think it's pretty obvious...

Kessel + Sturm + Kobasew to SJ for Joe Thornton. Aparently there was a 10 year refund on Jumbo Joe that is just surfacing now...LOL

It would probably be for picks and then SJ would ship him to the East somewhere ... like Montreal ...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

If it's from Eklund it almost guarantees Kessel WON'T go to San Jose.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsweeney. Show bruinsweeney's posts

It's actually a Ducks player (formerly though, if it's Francois Beauchemin) who signed with the leafs. The jersey not having a shark on the front should have been a dead giveaway that it wasn't a San Jose Sharks player!

PS. Who the heck is this Eklund guy anyways; have any of his "rumours" actually come true?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

What if it was Setoguchi and a first rounder for Phil? Seto makes a cap hit of 1.2 mil which fits our cap and he scored 31 last year. What do you think?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skadude22. Show Skadude22's posts

That's not number 23 on the Sharks, that's number 23 on the ducks. And maybe they get one of the cheaper forwards from SJ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

In Response to Re: Eklund: Kessel to San Jose. E4:
    [QUOTE]  It's actually a Ducks player (formerly though, if it's Francois Beauchemin) who signed with the leafs. The jersey not having a shark on the front should have been a dead giveaway that it wasn't a San Jose Sharks player!  PS. Who the heck is this Eklund guy anyways; have any of his "rumours" actually come true?
    Posted by bruinsweeney[/QUOTE]The guy is an idiot and is right about 1% of the time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsweeney. Show bruinsweeney's posts

His salary certainly makes sense in regards to the B's current cap
     situation; that's a trade that makes alot of sense, alot more sense then the random names that Eklund throws out there; he doesn't even mention any specific names coming Boston's way.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

I would be happy if we got Clowe in return

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

[QUOTE]  His salary certainly makes sense in regards to the B's current cap  situation; that's a trade that makes alot of sense, alot more sense then the random names that Eklund throws out there; he doesn't even mention any specific names coming Boston's way.
    Posted by bruinsweeney[/QUOTE]

Yeah Ecklund is an idiot and is never right.Until I see it on TSN.CA i call B.S.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

[QUOTE]I would be happy if we got Clowe in return
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]

Yeah, either Setoguchi or Clowe and a high pick would be a fair trade off. The only problem is Clowes cap hit is 3.6Mil and Seto is only 1.2Mil.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Setoguchi would be outstanding!

Games125Goals42Assists40Points82

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Ek is slightly less reliable than most jr high locker room talk about who's done what with who or who will in the near future...

In Response to Eklund: Kessel to San Jose. E4:
    [QUOTE]for what it is worth: http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklund/Kessel-to-San-Jose---E4/1/22338 this guy is usally wrong. who would get from SJ?
    Posted by ocram[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

if its for seto and a 1st i really hope this is the 1% of the time hes right

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

How many years is Setoguchi signed for?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

[QUOTE]How many years is Setoguchi signed for?
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]

He is an RFA after this year.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenian1967. Show fenian1967's posts

Eliminate one team Kessell will get traded too. If Eckland says it, it must be wrong. There is a sight that researched the guy for a year and he is right 2.3% of the time, a complete joke.

Nothing will happen with Kessel until he is healthy, that will give the Bruins two months to look at the team. If they are not scoring they bring back Kessel, if they are playing well and scoring you get prospects for him.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

[QUOTE]  Eliminate one team Kessell will get traded too. If Eckland says it, it must be wrong. There is a sight that researched the guy for a year and he is right 2.3% of the time, a complete joke. Nothing will happen with Kessel until he is healthy, that will give the Bruins two months to look at the team. If they are not scoring they bring back Kessel, if they are playing well and scoring you get prospects for him.
    Posted by fenian1967[/QUOTE]

You are probably right but I wonder what Ecklunds success rate is when he gives it his E4 grade. It is own cheesey grading system but he claims that means their is some talking anyway. His E3 and under grades are stuff he dreams up while smoking his bong.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

If a trade goes down, which RELIABLE source is generally 1st to report?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

[QUOTE]If a trade goes down, which RELIABLE source is generally 1st to report?
    Posted by MDsizzle[/QUOTE]TSN

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

I consider TSN the bible for this kind of stuff. 

I can see Stoguchi in black & gold.  That'd be sweet.  But I think it would involve more that Kessel leaving.  Also, the Sharks need D-Men more than anything.

Not that I put stock in what that joker says anyway.  But this one sounds plausable.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

Posted by MDsizzle[/QUOTE]

Gotta be TSN.CA

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

TSN

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenian1967. Show fenian1967's posts

Posted by MDsizzle[/QUOTE]

tsn.ca

Sections
Shortcuts