Eklund : laughable B's rumor

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustyisacat. Show dustyisacat's posts

Eklund : laughable B's rumor

go down the page to @jefflowe asks http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklund/Sweden-Hangs-On-Over-Belarus-Buzzcast-630-Rumor-Questions-Answered/1/26413

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Eklund : laughable B's rumor

A #1 and possibly a player for Tkachuck ahh no!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

A #1 what? 

I am not sure what the going rate is for a 38 year-old winger with 12 goals and 28 points in 55 games, but I am guessing that it isn't a #1 pick, let alone more?

Maybe they would take our #1 whipping boy Ryder for him? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustyisacat. Show dustyisacat's posts

Eklund is pretty unbelievable but once in a while he comes up with something that's down right ridiculous.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

He is insane

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Beyond laughable.

He already had zero credibility, but I would read hockeybuzz for the amusement factor.

Now this one takes the cake. 

This now puts Eklund in the same category as people who use newspaper for underwear.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustyisacat. Show dustyisacat's posts

In Response to Re: Eklund : laughable B's rumor:
    Beyond laughable. He already had zero credibility, but I would read hockeybuzz for the amusement factor. Now this one takes the cake.  This now puts Eklund in the same category as people who use newspaper for underwear.
    Posted by BadHabitude

LOL. Good one !!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanJohnthan. Show StanJohnthan's posts

In Response to Eklund : laughable B's rumor:
    go down the page to @jefflowe asks http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklund/Sweden-Hangs-On-Over-Belarus-Buzzcast-630-Rumor-Questions-Answered/1/26413
    Posted by dustyisacat

This says it all.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustyisacat. Show dustyisacat's posts

In Response to Eklund : laughable B's rumor : This says it all. http://hockeybuzzhogwash.com/
    Posted by StanJohnthan

Great post stan , (loved it when he laid a licking on boucher in the playoffs). Would you know if that's a photo of Eklund with the hat on ? Just curious what this guy looks like. Thanks

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanJohnthan. Show StanJohnthan's posts

In Response to Re: Eklund : laughable B's rumor : Great post stan , (loved it when he laid a licking on boucher in the playoffs). Would you know if that's a photo of Eklund with the hat on ? Just curious what this guy looks like. Thanks
    Posted by dustyisacat

No Idea but like the link says you put enough rumors out there 1 is bound to be right

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

I feel like even some of the trolls on this message board are smarter than Eklund. He's shown time and time again he can't find legitimate sources and yet he continues to post these ludicrous and imaginary ideas as if they were key details.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

thakcuk for bs #1 sounds right

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

thakcuk for bs #1 sounds right
    Posted by bruins8

Now your insane

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Would someone please post the trade, I refuse to click the link and put money in that frauds pocket.  He makes up trades to get more hits on his site and the more hits he gets the more money he makes from Advertising.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Great link Stan.

I love the one where Eklund claims that Shania Twain asked him out and he said no.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

Lets forget about the picks for a moment.........Kessel...., trade rumors...JJ....PC....CJ..... etc.

As of today, and looking over the course of this season...it's reasonable to assume the b's have a shot at the playoffs, barring major injuries.  One of the reasons so many people are so down on some members of this team, is because they are not doing what they did...RECENTLY.  It's reasonable, and logical to suggest that may change
    This group...the one we have today....if they miss the playoffs....every reasonable hockey mind in North America, will have to admit shock, as virtually none predicted it.
    My point is simple.  The playoffs are different.  The top 4 seeds in either conference never advance.  Rarely are there less than 3 upsets, in the first 8 qualifiers.  Rarely do goals scored(in the reg season), mean nearly as much as goals scored against, once the "show' opens.
     "Finish", can't be bought or coached, nor can a hot goalie.  Defense can....and it always trumps in the playoffs.  There is always a team that goes deeper in the playoffs, than anticipated, and it's obviously always one that flies beneath the radar.  This team has to play better, no question, but don't lose sight of the fact that we've beaten some pretty good teams over the last few months.  We're like the 18 handicapper who shoots a 75.   We don't necessarily need to find a new game, we just need to do what we do well.....more often.
    Yes, we need to move the puck more efficiently, and yes, we need to score more...but we're not that far off.  Both of those issues, have a fair amount of potential for improvement...as is.
    To me, the real wild card is whether we can get in.  In a strange way, I'm more optimistic about our chances in the playoffs, than I am...getting in the playoffs.
    If most agree, we have decent nucleous now...it's pretty hard to be down about our forseeable future.
    any thoughts?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I get it now. Bruins8 is just messing with us. Good show on keeping it up this long, you had me convinced that you really thought Kessel is going to be better than Taylor Hall.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustyisacat. Show dustyisacat's posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I get it now. Bruins8 is just messing with us. Good show on keeping it up this long, you had me convinced that you really thought Kessel is going to be better than Taylor Hall.
    Posted by joeschmo25

Joe , got to disagree. Just not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Eklund is the worst Hockey writer/blogger there is....you guys should just stop reading his stuff because it just feeds into his ego because then all his ridiculous rumors just keep getting spread around... Hockeybuzz is the worst Hockey website on the planet!!!!
    Posted by morphosis1974

He's not a hockey writer, he's a fraud.  Calling him a "hockey writer" pays him too much respect.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Okay so PC didn't trade the TO's  1st round pick for Kovalchuk but he'll trade it for this .  LMAO ! 
    Why do we even give attention to this BS.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustyisacat. Show dustyisacat's posts

Okay so PC didn't trade the TO's  1st round pick for Kovalchuk but he'll trade it for this .  LMAO !  Why do we even give attention to this BS.
    Posted by BsLegion

For the entertainment value ?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Lets forget about the picks for a moment.........Kessel...., trade rumors...JJ....PC....CJ..... etc.

In Response to Lets forget about the picks for a moment.........Kessel...., trade rumors...JJ....PC....CJ..... etc.:
    As of today, and looking over the course of this season...it's reasonable to assume the b's have a shot at the playoffs, barring major injuries.  One of the reasons so many people are so down on some members of this team, is because they are not doing what they did...RECENTLY.  It's reasonable, and logical to suggest that may change This group...the one we have today....if they miss the playoffs....every reasonable hockey mind in North America, will have to admit shock, as virtually none predicted it. My point is simple.  The playoffs are different.  The top 4 seeds in either conference never advance.  Rarely are there less than 3 upsets, in the first 8 qualifiers.  Rarely do goals scored(in the reg season), mean nearly as much as goals scored against, once the "show' opens.  "Finish", can't be bought or coached, nor can a hot goalie.  Defense can....and it always trumps in the playoffs.  There is always a team that goes deeper in the playoffs, than anticipated, and it's obviously always one that flies beneath the radar.  This team has to play better, no question, but don't lose sight of the fact that we've beaten some pretty good teams over the last few months.  We're like the 18 handicapper who shoots a 75.   We don't necessarily need to find a new game, we just need to do what we do well.....more often. Yes, we need to move the puck more efficiently, and yes, we need to score more...but we're not that far off.  Both of those issues, have a fair amount of potential for improvement...as is. To me, the real wild card is whether we can get in.  In a strange way, I'm more optimistic about our chances in the playoffs, than I am...getting in the playoffs. If most agree, we have decent nucleous now...it's pretty hard to be down about our forseeable future. any thoughts?
    Posted by stevegm

I agree completely.Bruins are a team that no one wants to play in the first round.Everyone saying the Bruins can't beat Washington.That is foolish.We are 1 of the few teams that would match up well against them in a 7 game series.Good goaltending,A large shut down defence,and Bergy to shadow Ovechkin.I like the Bruins chances to "upset"someone in round 1.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Eklund : laughable B's rumor : For the entertainment value ?
    Posted by dustyisacat

Nothing against you dusty.  It's all good for fans to want to discuss, afterall that's what forums are for.  I'm just expressing my opinion on Eklund .  He really has nothing better to say.

Sections
Shortcuts