Eklund....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Re: Eklund....

In Response to Re: Eklund....:
    [QUOTE]Couple this with the B's telling Colborne that a spot might be available, and I start thinking that a winger might also be on the move. For some reason, I give this a little more credit than the normal BS.  I'm probably a fool for doing so, and will regret it.  I should hit the delete button right now.  I should not click the "add your post" button. But I will.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

That was very interesting to see the B's told Colborne that there will be a spot open for competition...

Eklund is such a piece of sh*t, but for once this stuff lines up...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]Perhaps Savard to Ottawa for Mike Fisher, Fisher to Nashville for Ryan Ellis, Ellis to Boston?
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

Combining Eklund with the National Equirer. Now I'm certain the Apocalypse is nigh.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

[QUOTE]Ryder and Boston's 1st in 2011 for Ellis?
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]

Boston's 1st would not be enough for Ellis. Adding Ryder actually lessens the offer.
    I really wish people think about the other team involved in these trade proposals, they dream up.
    Why would Nashville trade a 11th oa pick, for a potential 25th in a bad draft year, or worse pick, + an overpaid player the bruins would give away if they could?
    Replace Ryder with Colbourne, and you may have a realistic trade posibility.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Colborne and the B's 2011 1st rounder for Ryan Ellis?  I'll pass.  I really wish people would think about the other team involved in these trade proposals they dream up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

[QUOTE]Colborne and the B's 2011 1st rounder for Ryan Ellis?  I'll pass.  I really wish people would think about the other team involved in these trade proposals they dream up.
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

Really? You don't think that is more realistic than Ryder as part of that trade?
    Believe it or not, other teams want something of value, when making trades.
    I am not even a big Ryan Ellis fan as a potential NHL defenseman, but apparently the bruin front office is.
    My point was, if you are trying to aquire something of value, you may have to actually give up something of value.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

See,  what this all means is the Leafs improving their team in a trade with Nashville and it'll affect the Bruins draft picks.
    Then we'll hear " Told you it would affect the Bruins " .
    I've also joined in the lovely world of " Eklund "

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Eklund.... :    Really? You don't think that is more realistic than Ryder as part of that trade? Believe it or not, other teams want something of value, when making trades. I am not even a big Ryan Ellis fan as a potential NHL defenseman, but apparently the bruin front office is. My point was, if you are trying to aquire something of value, you may have to actually give up something of value.
    Posted by biggskye[/QUOTE]

Just messing with you a bit.  I agree with you, any deal that involves Ryder as an "asset" is missing the mark.  Just like the Horton/Wideman deal, the B's had to kick in the 1st round pick to make it work.  That being said, I do not like trading the idea of dealing Colborne right now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Eklund.... : Just messing with you a bit.  I agree with you, any deal that involves Ryder as an "asset" is missing the mark.  Just like the Horton/Wideman deal, the B's had to kick in the 1st round pick to make it work.  That being said, I do not like trading the idea of dealing Colborne right now.
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I actually think Colborne has more NHL potential than Ellis.
    I just get tired of the, trade Ryder & Wideman for Drew Doughty type of trade mentality.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Eklund.... : Agreed. I actually think Colborne has more NHL potential than Ellis. I just get tired of the, trade Ryder & Wideman for Drew Doughty type of trade mentality.
    Posted by biggskye[/QUOTE]

Why you don't think the Bruins assets are as good as they get ?  
    A puck with the Bruins logo should land Ellis. Wink
    Ryder is staying putt and since the Bruins don't have to rely on him to score this season he'll come back with a 25+ season barring no major injuries to Bruins offense.
    If Ryder is lighting it up again and has value look for maybe trading him.  Then all the fans that wanted him out will say PC made a bad move trading him. Of course depends who they trade him for.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Franson and Blum both play D and both played with Luc in Vancouver.

Franson RFA Age 23  6'5 215  61 Games 6G 15 As 21Pts in rookie season last year.

Blum Age 21       6'1 180  AHL last year  80Gm 11G 30 A 41Pt rookie season
    2 years 800K

They are poss what B is looking for, over

Ellis 19    5'10  170  Windsor    48Gm  12G 49A 61Pt.

They might be trying Franson as he has not signed as yet and they don't want the headache and they have a good depth on D.  Ellis and Blum should both be NHL ready.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

I am a Bruins fan first and a hockey fan second. I find it very hard not to laugh at Eklands trade predictions when most never happens and he doesn't have a Bruin blogger on his site since Jesse Connelly left the site a few months ago.  His last trade prediction stating the Kings have interest in Savy shows how dumb he really is because Savy would never go to LA to be that much further from his family and that is not on Savy's list of possible destinations.
    Ekland has not tried to get a Bruin blogger and we as Bruin fans should egnore him and his false predictions until he does. He has no right to speak about the Bruins if he can't have a Bruin blogger to represent us the Bruins fans.
    Ekland is a joke and is taking $20.00 from his patrons for reporting fantisies and it is time he comes clean and properly represent all teams with all of his bull.
    Savy will be in Bruins camp this season and help lead us to 1st in our division and go on to get past the 2nd round of the playoffs and beyond.I fefuse to listen to any more bull about trading Savy anywhere until it really happens and Ekland should shut up and stop making Savy's life an off season hell.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Those bloge salming guys have done it again, hilarious

http://www.blogesalming.com/2010/08/return-of-hack.html

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Eklund....:[QUOTE]Those bloge salming guys have done it again, hilarious http://www.blogesalming.com/2010/08/return-of-hack.html
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Starring Dana Carvey as the turtle guy no he's moby no he's Pierre Mcguire!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from IcedAdam. Show IcedAdam's posts

I started watching that video expecting to be utterly disappointed; however, it was actually entertaining for the entire duration of the video. 

Well done, sir.