Enough guys please lets get together behind our team and give them the support they need for game7

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Enough guys please lets get together behind our team and give them the support they need for game7

Stop all those stupid messages and please support our team for game 7

Hope only the best fans will show up at the game ....they need the crowd more than ever ...my prediction : BRUINS will score the 1st goal and the crowd will be so loud this is going the give the little extra that our players need ....if we win game 7 all the messages on this board will be positive ......GO BRUINS !  !   !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

Re: Enough guys please lets get together behind our team and give them the support they need for game7

I with you - Go B's - it's not over yet!!

B's win game 7 - 3 to 1.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Re: Enough guys please lets get together behind our team and give them the support they need for game7

I'm there with supporting them now can they support themselves?

GO B's!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

I believe everyone supports their team when the game is being played or it isn't really their team and they should be cheering in another sport. When your player picks up the puck or makes a hit, an atta boy or go boyo should be screamed at ear deafening levels. You are allowed groans oohs and aahs, booing your own players is just counterproductive during the game.

These boards are for chats and passing of thoughts etc., but it also allows people to vent and get their frustration off their chests, so they can cheer louder when the puck is dropped.

I am not a booer of my own team, even players I don't like when the game is on, I even cheered on poor old pj useless axe when the game was on, but after the game it was my just right and my civic(fanatic) duty to berate and ridicule his or other player efforts if they were not to their appropriate standards. I realize they are not all Orr's, Espo's or even Neely's, but they have to play to their potential and put that effort forth and when that effort is lacking they need to be called on it.

I am a Bruin's fan and this is my code, f the rest of the teams when my team is playing.

THIS IS NOT  'ONLY A GAME',  IT IS A SPORT, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT TAKE YOUR TIDDLY WINKS ELSEWHERE.

P.S. DON'T WEAR WHITE IT IS A BLOODSPORT!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

The fans at the game better make the Flyers feel like they don't want to be there. I am a Flyers hater ever scince I've been a Bruins fan and this is going to be a great win for the B's!!!

Go B's!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

A gallent effort by the B's last nite and I know there will another one in game 7. Please start to score  again and put these boys away. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Notex. Show Notex's posts

Thank you everyone!!!

Really refreshing to get away from the sky is falling attitude I am hearing all over the airwaves

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

FINAL SCORE GAME 7

BRUINS 4  Flyers 1

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

I can't beleive there are still tickets on Ticketmaster for Game 7.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: Enough guys please lets get together behind our team and give them the support they need for game7:
    FINAL SCORE GAME 7 BRUINS 4  Flyers 1 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

AGREED!!!!   4 - 1 bruins in game 7.  GO B'S!!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

who would have guessed same sanerio as last year ,,go bruins

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bsfannny. Show bsfannny's posts

I'm as bummed as everyone else, but looking forward to Friday! Go Bs! 4-2 Bs with empty netter!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

In Response to Enough guys please lets get together behind our team and give them the support they need for game7:
    Stop all those stupid messages and please support our team for game 7 Hope only the best fans will show up at the game ....they need the crowd more than ever ...my prediction : BRUINS will score the 1st goal and the crowd will be so loud this is going the give the little extra that our players need ....if we win game 7 all the messages on this board will be positive ......GO BRUINS !  !   !

Of course, Go Bruins, I`m so anxious to see a (Habs vs Bruins) playoff.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

In Response to Re: Enough guys please lets get together behind our team and give them the support they need for game7:

StanleyCuptotheBruins...aren't you the same guy who said, if the Bruins play Rask in Game 5 the Bruins will lose and lose the series as well? Why has your prediction changed? I don't think Thomas will be in net for Game 7.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

Dude, make up what's left of your little mind. You already predicted the Bruins would lose game 7. You also predicted the Bruins would win the cup in 2010 and then changed that too.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

refreshing POSTS thats what we need .....and notrolls you already know why we wont win the cup this year ..the lost of Krejci ...

but we have enough fuel to beat the Flyers ....only if the crowd supports the team ...so please be positive thats what we need now

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

LETS GO BRUINS!!!

NOTHING IS OVER!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Just because we criticize this team when things go wrong doesn't mean we aren't behind them..on the contrary.. we criticize them because we care and want them to win.. it's quite frustrating when you've seen this team step up and play awesome hockey and then watch them play so bad that you want to throw up... All things considered and despite all the negative comments, most of the posters here are true bruins fans and stand behind them 100%. I sincerely hope they can keep it going for a little while longer.. I enjoy this message board immensely... When the B's bow out.. I might have to actually communicate with my biological family again... ( on the off chanced they want to communicate with Mister Grumpy)...  GO B's !

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

we only need positive messages to send positive energy to our team

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

we only need positive messages to send positive energy to our team
    Stanley.. please take my next comment in the spirit it was menat "Get back in the bowl with the rest of the FRUIT... You are entertaining but you aint right... "

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Right on! Gotta cheer them on. One more win, then reset and get ready to face our arch rivals in what will be an even bigger war!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

My gut feeling says Bruins win. Hope I'm right.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

4-1 BRUINS

Stanley Cupto the BRUINS in 2011

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I can't beleive there are still tickets on Ticketmaster for Game 7.  
    Posted by gfkr2

Now you know why there are so many Hab fans that go down to Boston.  Tickets are alway available.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Just because we criticize this team when things go wrong doesn't mean we aren't behind them..on the contrary.. we criticize them because we care and want them to win.. it's quite frustrating when you've seen this team step up and play awesome hockey and then watch them play so bad that you want to throw up... All things considered and despite all the negative comments, most of the posters here are true bruins fans and stand behind them 100%. I sincerely hope they can keep it going for a little while longer.. I enjoy this message board immensely... When the B's bow out.. I might have to actually communicate with my biological family again... ( on the off chanced they want to communicate with Mister Grumpy)...  GO B's !
    Posted by SupportLocal81

Another great post right on the money by you my friend. When i crap on the bruins its because I CARE and it hurts like hell for me. No matter what each game I watch and wear one of my bruins jerseys and root for them.

PLEASE WIN BRUINS!