Enough is enough

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Enough is enough

Maybe it`s the time to realize that this team have not the rapidity and the talent to compete with the others good teams of this league, and demand the departure of this management. Just after, we can rebuild efficiently.

All transactions made by Chia chia chia now, would only worsen the problem.
    Remember his famous trades : Schaefer, Widerman, Versteeg, .... And fabulous long term contracts  with already too old Thomas, Savard, and short term , Recchi, Satan, Bégin,
    Which will undoubtedly help us to win the Championship of the Old Timer league. Could you tell him that when he hires a 35 years old player, he does not take into account his past point average, but the remaining possibility.

Chia.. winning moves : Heu! ??... oh! ?... I see nothing.

You know this : "Un je l`ai, vaut mieux que deux tu l`auras".
    English translation : "One Kessel is better than two Hamill"

Kessel, a player that he could easily have kept, if he had given him the consideration he deserves. And not treated like the trash `s team by leaving him the last player without a serious offer, even after the newcomer Morris.

Can you realize that this bad management will send this team in the ranking cellar? Yet 3 years ago, this young team was one of the most promising in the league.

And finaly, can you realize that after each game, successfull GM of this league, constantly monitor the various ways for improve their teams, but during this time the Bruins organization wondering how to make more money with the price of tickets, beer and hotdogs?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Re: Enough is enough

AGREE 100%- when will they be held responsible? And you have to include Julien as a big part of the problem.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsTicketSales. Show BruinsTicketSales's posts

Jwensink "You have to take in account Chiarelli who traded for Wideman and then gave him $4 million a season"

Finally even the most ardent supporters are seeing what is really going on.

PC was the cheapest GM money could buy when first hired by Jacobs. The fact is he was a rookie GM who never played in the NHL. He is a Lawyer and overall nice guy by all accounts.

The fact is he is not an elite or even very good GM. He is an average run of the mill GM who after 4 years and 1 great flukish regular season, team is REGRESSING.

Too many overpaid under skilled guys, too many aging vets with long term deals. Too much dead weight.

The honeymoon is over Chiarelli. It has been for sometime but at least now everyone is seeing it.

If you want an average team who will qualify for the playoffs most seasons and be quickly out of it then PC is your man!

If you want boring lackluster games that turns skill guys into neutral zone trap muckers then Claude Julien is your man. As long as these 2 golfing buddies are running the show this team is not going to do squat.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

The perfect little cleansing should include Julien and even the owners

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazybsfan04. Show crazybsfan04's posts

most days i wished that when we acquired wideman for boyes i wish it had been a two player for two player swap and not just wideman for boyes.I would kill any day of the year to have boyes and not wideman on the team!at least then the scoring wouldn't be so bad this year!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

You can't "CLEANSE" the owner!  Forget about it and Claude doesn't sign the contracts.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Ideally this team should be sold to a consortium including City and Company. In this way Boston could regain control of their team.

It`s not forbidden to dream

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

Blue Chip what the heck has Kessel done for the Leafs 3 assists in last 16 games for the vaunted sniper. Please give me a break. The injuries have caught up to Boston lets face the facts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazybsfan04. Show crazybsfan04's posts

I remember exactly marco100 what mr. jacobs said at the begining of the year, he said that if we don't at least make it this year to the stanley cup finals then the season has been considered a failure.I remember him saying it as if it were yesterday,so with that being said peter chiarelli better pull out all the stops at the trade deadline and at all costs put together the best team to make it that far. So I'll put it in blunt plain old english for everyone the motto mr.jacobs has given is: if the bruins fail,we have failed.So don't.that's my message,conquer. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 7713. Show 7713's posts

I remember reading how Kessel wanted more then he was worth. I read we have to sign Lucic and Krejci at all costs. Now I read we should get rid of Bergeron the only player that made the Olympic team. now I read wE over paid Lucic and Krejic. I read we should have kept Kessel who wanted more then he is worth and loves to whine. I read on this sight We should get rid of Wheeler a player that is only in his second year. I read that We should sign coke head Pheneuf and let Chara go. WE have been stung with major injuries. Lets see how the team plays before we get rid of all our great assets for some names that have not proved themselves on their respective teams. WAshington second and third lines are struggling. WAshington is healthy.Piutsburg hit snag. We caqnnot always trade a player as soon as they start to struggle. Do some of you feel Pitsburg should trade MAlkin because he has had injuries and has not had the year he had last year?
      I love Thomas. I love Rask. Will we be able to afford two high paid goalies when Rask contract is up. We need to trade Possibly Thomas and Wideman for a great goal scorer and a back up goalie. GO B's

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcater. Show dcater's posts

"love Rask" are you really? take a look at him recently, he's giving up bad goals (the criticism for thomas), he flat out cost the B's a point in the Ducks loss, and he's a nice goalie, but in no way is this guy a No. 1....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 7713. Show 7713's posts

What kind of goal scorer could we get for Rask or Thomas? Who needs a goalie with goal scorers to spare? I can only think of Phily.Richards is still in the dog house with the Philly fans?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBeijingJT. Show BostonBeijingJT's posts

to be fair, if ryder, wideman, krejci, wheeler were playing to last year's potential then Chiarelli would look like the best gm in the world: two first round draft picks and a contender.

BUT

they aren't and we are a doormat team.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBeijingJT. Show BostonBeijingJT's posts

throw chara in that mix too. he aint cutting it this year either.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I have to get a chuckle at all the bandwagon jumpers on these forums.. Your up and down like a toilet seat .. Why not just wait until we have a full roster before voting everyone off the island..This team has never played one game with a full roster healthy.. Not one.. When your team is basically the Providence Bruins with a few NHL's on it every night what do you expect ?  This team has lost about  100 man games this season considering the season is only 48 games old...The upside I see here for the Bruins is they only play 13 games from now until the trade deadline March 3rd and that will help tremendously.. Lets face it all teams are getting rocked by injuries as everyone is playing a condensed schedule due to the Olympic break.. some have been hit harder than the rest.. Like the Bruins..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

With this night vs NSH, Kessel has 1 goal 5 assist for 6 points in his last 5 games. And the winning goal vs NSH. Not bad for a player in lethargy and who supposedly could not score Important goal.

Season: GP:38   G:15   A:13 = P:28

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

cowboys9 "Why not just wait until we have a full roster before voting everyone off the island.."

Made me chuckle, thanks.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Marco100, try to convince our friend here, who evaluates a player on a sluggish period of 13 days is completely useless.
    Equally useless to say that Kessel is a superstar because he has a playoff record of :9G, 6A, for 15P in 15 Games. But this record impress me.

The reality is that Kessel is a little fearful, but very fast, with an incredible hockey sense. But geez Bossy and Gretzky and ....were not the most courageous. Nobody asked them to fight, just score goals. There are thousands of Thornton at $ 500,000 a year to make this job.

In Boston we have so afraid of losing the championship of the strongest brawler or bone crusher, that we pays Lucic 4M a year and Chara 7.5M a year.

A Stanley Cup is not won by sending the more players to the hospital, but by scoring more goals than the team in front of you.

That said, I like Lucic and Chara. They are not the biggest problem of this team. Just a part of the problem.

Stop to amaze you with good defensive players. At hockey, nothing is easier than playing defensively. And it`s easy to find good defensive players. It`s to score goals which is so difficult.

Why do you think that last year, our team was so productive offensively and defensively compared to this year. Kessel, Savard and Lucic followed by the followers, Hein! Who others? Sowed fear in the opposing teams, and they skated on their heels. This year, the same teams skate head first towards our zone. They no longer look back.