Everyone: What is your passion besides the Bruins?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Re: Everyone: What is your passion besides the Bruins?

Just addicted to hockey in general.

The New York Football Giants.

Trying to figure out what the hell people see in baseball.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

Snowboarding (competed at a fairly high level, realized there was no money in it and then chose to go to college), travelling the world, climbing mountains... I'm currently training for a marathon so that takes up most of my time these days.

Beer leagues and the outdoor rink take up most of my time in the winter now that my snowboarding days are over.  Man I can't wait for winter.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

and of course watching the Bruins winning 3 Stanley Cups in a row

Stanley Cup to the Bruins in 2011-2012-2013

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Hanging out with my amazing granddaughter

Collecting old prints and framing some to sell

Reading and writing fiction

Preaching at the Unitarian Church

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: Everyone: What is your passion besides the Bruins?:
    Hanging out with my amazing granddaughter Collecting old prints and framing some to sell Reading and writing fiction Preaching at the Unitarian Church
    Posted by CarolinaClamMan

Well, nice to hear you are a unit.  I am currently doing work for the UU church in NH.  Hiking the smokies is on my list of hikes.  Go Bruins! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

In Response to Re: Everyone: What is your passion besides the Bruins? : Well, nice to hear you are a unit.  I am currently doing work for the UU church in NH.  Hiking the smokies is on my list of hikes.  Go Bruins! 
    Posted by islamorada

Hmmm...I figured you live in the Florida Keys...... Islamarada, about half way down the Keys.....I've been there several times....

I was in the UU ministry years ago-- last church Beverly, Mass.  That's where I got attached to the Bruins.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: Everyone: What is your passion besides the Bruins? : Hmmm...I figured you live in the Florida Keys...... Islamarada, about half way down the Keys.....I've been there several times.... I was in the UU ministry years ago-- last church Beverly, Mass.  That's where I got attached to the Bruins.  
    Posted by CarolinaClamMan

Love Islamorada, everything a person would want in life.  Fishing (Splendid Splinter land), easy going lifestyle (makes Maine natives look hyper), excellent food, and above all nice looking women in bikinis.  The weather is great with wind a constant from the ocean and the bay.  BTW my son in law is from Beverly now Bradford Ma.  The outer banks would be a nice place to visit sometime.  Randomly speaking above but hockey is the best live game ever, and the Bs are on the verge of doing something big imo.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1477. Show mattman1477's posts

Responding to dumb-ass discussions like this.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In Response to Re: Everyone: What is your passion besides the Bruins? : Tried monte cristos or short stories?  Both are great cigars.
    Posted by beantowngm15

I am a big fan of Montecristo cigars, White being my preference.  I have also smoked a couple of boxes of Habana 2000 Monte's that were fantastic.  In my  humidor, I have Montecristo Classic Churchills, Flor Fina's, Afrique's, and Media Noche's, but White's are my favorite (Toro size).

I have smoked a few different Arturo Fuente lines, but never the Hemingway or the Opus X for that matter.  I find Fuente's to be a solid smoke, but not usually my taste.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Collecting wine (of course drink a few once ready)  , travel a lot, cook (have my own repertoire of recipes one day publish) ,  play soccer in organized leagues (easy haters) , play ice hockey in organized leauges .
    Watch to death both sports I play among baseball at this time of year, football soon and basketball ( Celtics exclusively)  only the playoff  (last 10mins of each game).
    Wheats, I bet you're from Montreal.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

business, playing hockey, martial arts, squash, watching ufc  and females certainly not in this order.

Sections
Shortcuts