everything is right here read it, its shrt and to the point

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsCupiN09. Show bruinsCupiN09's posts

everything is right here read it, its shrt and to the point

how about we all say that the bruins are going to turn it around. the signs are there and the wheels are turning, its just a matter of time before they all come together. jus wait, end of december to mid january the bruins will have the division lead, w/ no significant trades breaking up this young talented team. also the bruins just have to make the playoffs. once you get there you are 0-0 and its a new season. we all saw what happened last year w. carolina so anything is possible. so worry about this year 1st. go bruins.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ButchStearns. Show ButchStearns's posts

Re: everything is right here read it, its shrt and to the point

How about we all just use our brains and eyes? How about we all stop being naive pom pom waving homers? How about we all stop being so gullible every season and say the Cup is ours when this organization hasn't won a second round matchup in 17 years.

Sorry "bruinsCupiN09" but you cannot really be taken seriously when using that username.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsCupiN09. Show bruinsCupiN09's posts

well i can see where the username is coming from but i dont know how im being naive cuz its tru. the signs are definitely there but your callin yourself a fan while ur being a pestimistic, jus root and hope for the best outa your team

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MilanLucic. Show MilanLucic's posts

absolutely 100% right

just look at how quiclky things have changed for the Canes...they beat the B's in the semi-final Conference and they are the worst team this year

GO BRUINS

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from s2e42o. Show s2e42o's posts

What are we looking at with Carolina?  They beat Boston only because the Bruins played like garbage.  Eric Staal single handedly won the first two series for them, and when they actually played a team with talent (Penguins), they got stomped all over the ice.

Sorry not to say that the Bruins have no talent, because I am a die hard fan and I think this season will still go well, but we didn't even show up to play for the first 3 Canes wins. 

With that being said, we will still make the playoffs this year, but it will be another early exit unless we get a sniper to play with Savvy.  There is way too much talent in the East this year for the Bruins to go deep the way this team sits.

Claude Julien might also be the Joe Thornton of coaches . . . great in the season, not enough intensity for the playoffs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In Response to Re: everything is right here read it, its shrt and to the point:
    How about we all just use our brains and eyes? How about we all stop being naive pom pom waving homers? How about we all stop being so gullible every season and say the Cup is ours when this organization hasn't won a second round matchup in 17 years. Sorry "bruinsCupiN09" but you cannot really be taken seriously when using that username.
    Posted by ButchStearns

O.K. , like your username and avatar says you should be taken seriously?

It's hilarious when people poke fun at someone's username that actually has something to do with the Bruins on these boards when their own username is totally unrelated to the topics here.

My username and avatar screams at you that I should NOT be taken seriously, yet people do it just the same.

Chill out people, it's the internet , it's not real life. It goes away when you log off.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sugdenflu. Show sugdenflu's posts

In Response to Re: everything is right here read it, its shrt and to the point:
    How about we all just use our brains and eyes? How about we all stop being naive pom pom waving homers? How about we all stop being so gullible every season and say the Cup is ours when this organization hasn't won a second round matchup in 17 years. Sorry "bruinsCupiN09" but you cannot really be taken seriously when using that username.
    Posted by ButchStearns
    Butchy, say it ain't so?! You're gone from FOX 25 after all these years?

BTW, is Maria Stephanos as hot in real life as she is on TV? She makes 'me me me sooo hornie!' Tongue out

Sections
Shortcuts