Exclusively for the BRUINS fans my prediction for tonight 11.23.09

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

Exclusively for the BRUINS fans my prediction for tonight 11.23.09

BRUINS 5
    Blues 1

If I get this one right that will be my 3rd exact score prediction in a row

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Re: Exclusively for the BRUINS fans my prediction for tonight 11.23.09

I wish you to get it right.......it would be good for your self-esteem, but mostly, good for the Bruins !!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I would be very pleased by a game ending in regulation.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

Tonight : Bruins wins 6-3 ! I predict a lot of goals for this game !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Yeah, DrCC, that would be a good start !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I predict the two "Nostrodamus" impersonators will be wrong.

But the Bruins will win the game.

I also predict Jack Edwards will be too excited at least twice.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

5-1 OMG that's pretty lopsided.  I think the Blues at home are a better team than that.
    For sure though you're better at these predictions than I am.
    GO BRUINS !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

In Response to Exclusively for the BRUINS fans my prediction for tonight 11.23.09:
    BRUINS 5 Blues 1 If I get this one right that will be my 3rd exact score prediction in a row
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010

Should we call the bookie?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DARVISH55. Show DARVISH55's posts

They need to get the points tonight and wednesday, tough games comin up with the Devils and Ottowa at home fri/sat

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

I am giving you the exact score for tonight<s game...do what you want with it.....soon you<ll be able to see my predictions on the Sport pages of the Boston Globe ...after seing my latest predictions the Globe has made me an offer to make my game prediction in the Bruins section.....I will take my decision this week

Remember 5-1 Bruins tonight

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In Response to Re: Exclusively for the BRUINS fans my prediction for tonight 11.23.09:
    I am giving you the exact score for tonight<s game...do what you want with it.....soon you<ll be able to see my predictions on the Sport pages of the Boston Globe ...after seing my latest predictions the Globe has made me an offer to make my game prediction in the Bruins section.....I will take my decision this week Remember 5-1 Bruins tonight

I don't see a respectable publication paying a guy to predict games based on him being right two games in a row.

Perhaps the people that want to pay you for your predictions work for the other Globe , the one that keeps showing pictures of aliens shaking hands with the president and stories about Elvis seen shopping at the mall.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Exclusively for the BRUINS fans my prediction for tonight 11.23.09:
    In Response to Re: Exclusively for the BRUINS fans my prediction for tonight 11.23.09 : I don't see a respectable publication paying a guy to predict games based on him being right two games in a row. Perhaps the people that want to pay you for your predictions work for the other Globe , the one that keeps showing pictures of aliens shaking hands with the president and stories about Elvis seen shopping at the mall.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD

LMFAO !!!!! 
    Man ,  you're going to get me fired.  LMAO.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

Exactly, zilla!  What kind of a publication (besides a betting magazine) pays for this "service", especially unsolicited?  The Globe instantly loses any credibility it might have had prior to doing so. I read crap like this whole prediction silliness and I laugh at the absurdity-LMAO! As always, I'm glad the games are decided on the playing surface and NOT in the minds of fans.

In Response to Re: Exclusively for the BRUINS fans my prediction for tonight 11.23.09 : I don't see a respectable publication paying a guy to predict games based on him being right two games in a row. Perhaps the people that want to pay you for your predictions work for the other Globe , the one that keeps showing pictures of aliens shaking hands with the president and stories about Elvis seen shopping at the mall.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

Thanks, now I don't have to watch the game because I already know what the score will be. Maybe i'll spend time with my wife for a change.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Exclusively for the BRUINS fans my prediction for tonight 11.23.09:
    BRUINS 5 Blues 1 If I get this one right that will be my 3rd exact score prediction in a row

I predict you will predict another game if you are right.... if you are wrong another prognosticator will say he knows the score and will post self righteous proclamation.... meanwhile my small mind will wait for variables... Good Luck!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

My prediction Jansen and Thornton will drop the gloves in the first five.
    Thornton will get a Gordie Howe hat trick.
    Boyes will score 2 for the Blues.
    Bitz will score 1.
    Begin and Sturm will score 1 each.
    Bergeron will score a empty netter.

Bruins 5 Blues 2

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupportor. Show Gardensupportor's posts

That might be a good prediction... St. Louis has scored the least amount of goals in the NHL and the B's should be sparked with Savard back in the lineup.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

WHAT? gardensupporter thinks the bruins will win??? speechless

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupportor. Show Gardensupportor's posts

WHAT? gardensupporter thinks the bruins will win??? speechless
    Posted by dkrejci46

I think they will win on many nights I just don't pick them to go 82-0 like you do. I am also not a blind follower like you either. I also call out this team and they way it is run sometimes. That is something you are incapable of doing.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

erroneous, erroneous on everything you just said.
    1. I have always been of the opinion, as I have stated on this board, that the Bruins would not repeat their regular season success of last year. I was of the opinion, and depending on how they play over the next month might still be, that they could be in a better position come playoff time because of their improved blue line.
    2. I've called this team out so many times for poor play, and the bad contract that was given to TT...literacy something you have difficulty with?
    3. Lets get one thing straight I was not a fan of what MOC was doing, but PC has shown us almost nothing but encouraging things, so yes, I have faith in him, even though I do disagree with some of his decisions (wideman for boyes, thomas contract, montador deal) and have voiced that opinon several times

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

That might be a good prediction... St. Louis has scored the least amount of goals in the NHL and the B's should be sparked with Savard back in the lineup.
    Posted by Gardensupportor

5-1 or 5-2 ??

It'll be closer than we think.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

okay suppose i was a little kid, how does it make you feel that i have a better grasp on english comprehension skills than you...read the full post man, it'll help

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Exclusively for the BRUINS fans my prediction for tonight. I would be very pleased by a game ending in regulation.Posted by DrCC

Seriously could that happen soon maybe even tonight!? 3-2 Bruins in regulation

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Rask is awesome! I am impressed

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

Oh well I<ve got the winning team again but not the exact score 4-2 vs 5-1 ..the B<s should have scored in the empty net it would have been really close to my score....

Sections
Shortcuts