EXCUSE MY LAST POST/FLYERS FANS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

EXCUSE MY LAST POST/FLYERS FANS

Obviously my anger got the best of me with my last post.  I just couldn't help myself after what I consider to be one of the Bruins' most pathetic efforts of the year.  I watched the entire game, and I will continue to watch the Bruins until they are either eliminated or they win the Cup.  Despite my negative comments, I still remain hopeful that they will win this series.  And now, to what I really wanted to talk about, the Philadelphia Flyers fans.

The Flyers fan is unlike any other creature on earth.  Their habitat varies in location, but is generally found near toxic waste dumps/power plants.  Flyers fans are large specimens, often weighing up to 300+ lbs.  It is common for male Flyers fans to have mullets and pick their noses during games.  Female Flyers fans are notoriously trashy and can be seen stumbling around the Wachovia Center, harrasing opposing teams' fans.  If you don't believe me, then just watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RjIPYVKvlQ

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

Re: EXCUSE MY LAST POST/FLYERS FANS

don't have to watch any video, i expierenced it first hand in Philly last friday. most disgusting and vile fans i have ever come across. and that includes my very own New Yorkers ! never heard "you s..k" so many times in my life. truly dreadful.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joeinfla. Show Joeinfla's posts

Everybody knows the most obnoxious fans in all of sports are from Boston.NY is a close second.But you scumbags take the cake.Choke artist.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

In Response to Re: EXCUSE MY LAST POST/FLYERS FANS:
    Everybody knows the most obnoxious fans in all of sports are from Boston.NY is a close second.But you scumbags take the cake.Choke artist.
    Posted by Joeinfla

I watched some of the flyers post and they were all calling for taking out B players.  This makes you nothing but the most vial of all fans.  You cannot beat the Bs at full strength, but only after we lose 2 top forwards.  And then, only after you have your key forwards back.  This does not make you the better team, only the most opportunistic.  F...the flyers and your scum..bag fans.  you will lose in the next round as usual. At least you are predictable.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

Sad....I've been to a few NHL games with opposing team shirts on (including one at the Boston Garden), and no one said squat to me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from polar123. Show polar123's posts

Joe-stick to shuffleboard, early bird dinners and chasing old ladies with pensions, and leave hockey talk to the adults

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

should be a great game friday night....honestly i didnt have a good feeling about the last 2 games,but think the B,s will pull it out tommorrow night

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In Response to Re: EXCUSE MY LAST POST/FLYERS FANS : Mr. Rodgers, let me start out by saying that "you s--k" doesn't quite qualify as vile.  With that being said, I can also predict you are not a born and bred New Yorker given your relationship with the word vile and "you s--k."  In your case, I'm not sure to tell you to "get out a little more often" or "stay home."  Enjoy tonight's episode of Sesame Street on PBS and for God's sake, don't break a nail.
    Posted by philathrilla

no offence but if you live in Philadelphia,you live in a dump. which pretty much explains why the dirt bag fans act the way they do.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from philathrilla. Show philathrilla's posts

Philathrilla I stand corrected. Good posts. But you're an aberration. You're totally right that there are jerks in every city but the scale tips heavier in Philly and Montreal. 
    Posted by Davidorr

Thank you sir.  After it's all said and done, it's simply a game.  Regardless of whether the Flyers win or lose, the sun comes up the next day and my kids will still be there hoping I don't embarrass them with my winning or losing antics in front of others.  Wink

Boston and Philly will still be standing Saturday.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

Oh wait, do you mean like this? Stay classy Boston. Let's also not forget the throwing of debris on the ice DURING the game. I live in Boston, I know the temperment of the fans, they are no better than any other city.

Montrealer beaten up in Boston after hockey game

Boston police say the beating of a Montrealer Tuesday night after the hockey game in Boston is an isolated incident.

Boston police say the beating of a Montrealer Tuesday night after the hockey game in Boston is an isolated incident.

According to the Boston Herald newspaper, a Montrealer by the name of Jean-Pierre Masse was beaten and kicked in the face several times about 10:20 p.m. after Game 4 of the NHL playoffs in which the Boston Bruins lost 1-0 to the Montreal Canadiens. The incident happened on Causeway St. outside the TD Banknorth Garden, minutes after the game had ended.

Witnesses said Masse, 28, was wearing a red Canadiens jersey as he was walking by a group of about 20 Bruins fans.

“They began yelling things like, ‘Go home, you French (expletive)’ - things like that,” Hugo Contant told the Herald.

He said Masse told the group he didn’t want any trouble, but one of them punched him in the face. His eyeglasses fell off and he fell to the floor. Then one of the men kicked Masse in the face at least twice.

“I thought they would kill him,” he said.

Boston police arrived shortly afterwards and said the man was semi-conscious when he was found and was bleeding from a cut to the head. Police said  the victim was walking down the street celebrating the Canadiens victory over the Bruins when two individuals attacked him.

One of the suspects was wearing a Bruins jersey with Jason Allison’s name on the back, witnesses told police.

Officers arrested Winchester residents Patrick O’Brien and Jared Callen, both 21. They were charged with assault & battery by means of a dangerous weapon, the incident report stated.

Masse was transported to Mass General Hospital where he was treated for minor injuries.

Boston police officer Eddy Chrispin told The Gazette they incident is considered isolated, and there usually isn’t any violence after a hockey game.

Officers have stepped up their patrol in and around the garden during the playoffs as a precaution, Chrispin said. However, there have not been any other serious incidents.

He said one man was arrested while inside the Garden for disorderly behaviour.

“There definitely are incidents with the consumption of alcohol and the fact that there are a lot of people together and the competitive nature of the games,” he said. “But there hasn’t been anything out of the ordinary.”

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

In Response to Re: EXCUSE MY LAST POST/FLYERS FANS : no offence but if you live in Philadelphia,you live in a dump. which pretty much explains why the dirt bag fans act the way they do.
    Posted by jerrynewyork

You honestly have no clue. I live in the Boston area and Boston is not any better than the Philly area, next thing you are going to tell me that Philly fans booed Santa. To make sure you know, I also spent the first 26 years of my life in the Philly area, so I actually have experience in both cities and have the experience of traveling to Bruins, Red Sox, Pats, and Celtics games when Philly teams are playing and I have a list:

Celtics game, some loser in a Garnett jersey and a sideways hat spit in my beer when I got up to take a photo during a timout, I was about 20 rows off the floor.

Pats game, wearing my Jaworski jersey a 12 year old kid came up, gave me the finger, said Philly s u cks, while his father watched.

Red Sox game, had some jokers behind me talking and talking F'ing Philly fans need to leave before they get hurt, blah, blah, blah....I just laugh, keep talking big mouth.

Bruins games, popcorn thrown at me, some guy behind me spilled a beer on my back by "accident", par for the course, and then one night witnessed these two clowns harrassing two Flyers college kids enjoying the game. Finally taunting them by throwing cubes of ice and empty cups, kids came up to settle the issue and the Bruins fans sucker kicked him down three rows.

So get over it Boston fans, you s u ck too. Sealed

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonMuscle. Show BostonMuscle's posts

In Response to Re: EXCUSE MY LAST POST/FLYERS FANS : You honestly have no clue. I live in the Boston area and Boston is not any better than the Philly area, next thing you are going to tell me that Philly fans booed Santa. To make sure you know, I also spent the first 26 years of my life in the Philly area, so I actually have experience in both cities and have the experience of traveling to Bruins, Red Sox, Pats, and Celtics games when Philly teams are playing and I have a list: Celtics game, some loser in a Garnett jersey and a sideways hat spit in my beer when I got up to take a photo during a timout, I was about 20 rows off the floor. Pats game, wearing my Jaworski jersey a 12 year old kid came up, gave me the finger, said Philly s u cks, while his father watched. Red Sox game, had some jokers behind me talking and talking F'ing Philly fans need to leave before they get hurt, blah, blah, blah....I just laugh, keep talking big mouth. Bruins games, popcorn thrown at me, some guy behind me spilled a beer on my back by "accident", par for the course, and then one night witnessed these two clowns harrassing two Flyers college kids enjoying the game. Finally taunting them by throwing cubes of ice and empty cups, kids came up to settle the issue and the Bruins fans sucker kicked him down three rows. So get over it Boston fans, you s u ck too.
    Posted by PhllyPhn1967

Philly's game 2 years ago some philly fan talking 8hit to me and spat at me. I then got up and got in his face and asked him if he had anything else to say. I think the beer gave him courage. But of course he didnt say anything when i got in his face!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from philathrilla. Show philathrilla's posts

I leave the tough guy comments out, because it's a never-ending embarrassing episode that has no end to it.  Usually in the stands, the person playing the role as the intimidator can be tempered when you are entirely in control of your own emotions and you ask why he can't allow the people around him to enjoy the game.  I've done it once in NJ as a visitor and the 'intimidator' could barely utter another word.  It's funny how direct eye contact and a reasonable request can make a person think a little bit.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from phillyflyer70. Show phillyflyer70's posts

Growing up in MA my for 35+ years and being a Flyers Fan (long story) has been an interesting experience. I went to virtually every Flyers game when they played in the Boston Garden (from age 10 to 35) and a few in TD Bank Garden before moving from MA.

I can say that overall the Boston hockey fans are relatively good natured, sarcastic (a prerequisite for living in MA) and have some of the best one-liners in the business. I've run into a few d*cks but that happens anywhere. Flyers fans at Wachovia are more vicious than Bruins fans without a doubt.

But by far the 2 worst experiences were in Pittsburgh and Montreal. Both fan bases are complete clowns- Pitt is nothing but a bunch of ignorant red-necked bandwagon jumpers that know nothing about the game. Montreal fans are just plain a-holes.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonMuscle. Show BostonMuscle's posts

In Response to Re: EXCUSE MY LAST POST/FLYERS FANS : Best response so far, although joeblow musclehead thinks he has the answer.
    Posted by PhllyPhn1967

No you stupid 8ick-head...its like that anywhere you go moron. Its not boston or philly, its anywhere....You say you live in massachusetts, Ill show you Im a toughguy if you would like..You sound like a typical 8ussy that likes to talk, but doesnt have the nads...all talk and no action (kinda like the philly fan I encountered a few years ago)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonMuscle. Show BostonMuscle's posts

So my guess is that you guys are married and care for each other? Which of you is the wife and husband? I guess since you wont let him talk for himself, i guess you're the wife!

It usually means when someone has alot to say on a forum,but no balls.. they are a bunch of 8ussies....U and your husband!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from philathrilla. Show philathrilla's posts

So my guess is that you guys are married
    Posted by BostonMuscle

Yep, I inflated your age.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonMuscle. Show BostonMuscle's posts

You should go home and inflate your blow-up doll because your a troll with nothing better to do....no life, no job, no skills, no friends!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from philathrilla. Show philathrilla's posts

You may find it hard to take, but I think the Bruins played a very tough series and wish you guys luck next season.  Philadelphia has experienced more than our fair share of heart breaks over the years, so I certainly know the pain.

You can only imagine how I felt the first half of the first period.

Good luck next season guys.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackNGoldBlood. Show BlackNGoldBlood's posts

Well what a game.I guess the boston bruins  I am sorry the boston ruins, hockey is a three period game.and you must win 4 games to advance.Boston Bruins always make history,3rd team to loss a serie after being up 3 games to zero. What a great call made,not by the referee but the linesmen .What  great trivia question, call for to many men on the ice twice in game seven???????????.  FLYER FANS HAVE THE LAST LAUGH. RASK WHAT A GOALIE KEEP HIM .We were only playing with them and the bruin fans.I am enjoying a beer right now.  ANOTHER YEAR ANOTHER TEAR                 HABS VERUS FLYERS A BETTER SERIES TO WATCH ANYWAYS                 LETS GO FLYERS   MORE HOCKEY TO WATCH                 BY THE WAY HOCKEY STARTS AGAIN IN THE FALL   
    Posted by bigjoke

Two Stanley Cups in your history and you're bragging? I hate to say it because I hate Montreal, but they'll beat Philthadelphia - no doubt about it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from philathrilla. Show philathrilla's posts

I hate to say it because I hate Montreal, but they'll beat Philthadelphia - no doubt about it.
    Posted by BlackNGoldBlood

The Habs said the same thing in 2008.  In fact, so did the Caps that same year.

Regardless of who wins the East, you'd be a fool to pick the Flyers or Habs against either of those teams out West.  I'm a fan, but I'm also a realist.

Sections
Shortcuts