Fairweather fans need to go

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

Re: COLLEGE NIGHT NEEDS TO END

HAHAHAHAHA.. I knew this was going to turn into a big deal, with the occasional "get in the kitchen" type comment. I know I'm a chick, but I played hockey. We aren't all incompetent when it comes to the game guys. 

anyways,

dkrejci, you  need to relax a little bit. I used to think that you made great points, but the responses that you have had here  just made me laugh. And i realized that half the reason that you post here is because you are trying to convince everyone how big of a fan you are. I will forgive you for being such a pr**k because I know that you are using my post as a short get away from everyone always bashing you...

I am 20 years old, the post has absolutely NOTHING to do with age.

I am a diehard Bruins fan, season ticket holder. I am referring to the people who go to the games and they have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. You took this WAY to personal.

You mean to tell me that you enjoy sitting in your seat that you pay good money for and some hammered fat kid is screaming behind you screaming let's go red sox, or starting a fight with anyone that looks at him?.. you wouldn't want to flip out also? There is nothing I'd rather do than go to a game. I love when people get into it, it's part of the Boston sports environment, and i enjoy being a part of that... But I despise the people that don't even like the Bruins that go because it is just another place to go drunk and yell at people.  So yeah maybe I shouldn't have just pointed fingers at College kids, but I go to a ton of games, and it is so much worse on these nights.

It's funny too, because I know that I am not the only one that feels this way.
    You guys just took it the wrong way.
    You people just like to take a post and turn it into a brawl. I think it's a little pathetic.
    I find it even more entertaining that it's always the same people.

No4BobbyOrr- I think you might be going deaf. Being a diehard fan has abolsutely nothing to do with "zoning out"... you should probably get that checked out. 

Duinne, you may be the only sane person on this thing. thanks for clarifying what i was trying to say, some people just can't read.

And I don't believe that people should hold back swearing or stop drinking completely, if you don't want your children to see that, why the hell are you taking them to a hockey game?

Well thanks for the good laugh..
    I have a bunch of dishes to wash, and a casserole to get outta the oven...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lysosome. Show Lysosome's posts

College kids are so rude.  They show up to hockey games with their khakis and popped collared polo shirts.  They are probably drunk too!  I mean they drink beer before the game!  All the college kids pick fights with each other it is so disgusting.  I have never seen grown men or women try to pick fights.  College kids actually yell and have a good time-- how dare they!  I can't believe these kids try to fill empty seats while insufferable, nit picking fans are trying to watch the HOCKEY game in peace.

I agree, lets ban all college kids from attending games.  Lets make this a peaceful, quiet and family atmosphere for everyone.  I would not like it if people were making noise while I paid money (they didn't pay as much) to watch a hockey game.

I'm not trying to sound elitist though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you."
    -Nietzsche

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft26. Show huscroft26's posts

In Response to Re: COLLEGE NIGHT NEEDS TO END:
    [QUOTE] I am 20 years old, the post has absolutely NOTHING to do with age.

Posted by Michelle-[/QUOTE]

Oh my, your 20 years old and your already nagging and complaining like a 45 year old housewife??? What an ugly fat nasty bull-dyke you must be already. 'Fans' like you make me sick.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

HAHAHAHAHA

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lysosome. Show Lysosome's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: COLLEGE NIGHT NEEDS TO END : I hope that wasn't pointed towards my post. because i have nothing against people having fun and drinking at a hockey game. But there are the cases where people can't handle their booze... You people are so ignorant
    Posted by Michelle-[/QUOTE]

*****whoooooooooshhhhhh******

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I like hockey, and I enjoy watching the game, and you turn that around and tell me that i am a fatdyke who hates my life and not a real fan. hahahahahahahaha
    you people are horrible. I'm lucky I have enough self confidence to blow all of this off and use it as entertainment.

I'm guessing you guys don't have girlfriends, due to your stereotypical
    "women should be in the kitchen" attitudes. But if you do, all I have to say is good luck to them. hahaha

thank you very much for this i have had a good laugh.
    I'm gonna go listen to the game now. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

alright well we just figured out why you hate college night, 20 with season tickets....sorry but daddy doesn't pay for my tickets i need that discount.

As for the "i played hockey" thing, if you played guys hockey more power to you....but that girls hockey is not hockey...sorry, and it has nothing to do with gender, it has to do with the rule changes

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

[QUOTE]alright well we just figured out why you hate college night, 20 with season tickets....sorry but daddy doesn't pay for my tickets i need that discount. As for the "i played hockey" thing, if you played guys hockey more power to you....but that girls hockey is not hockey...sorry, and it has nothing to do with gender, it has to do with the rule changes
    Posted by dkrejci46[/QUOTE]

I work very hard so I can split the ticket price with my dad.
    It is ridiculous, but worth it. I think I have covered that I worded that i said wrong before. Not all of the college kids are horrendous. I put a label on it and I apologized. It isn't directly towards you, it's towards fairweather fans.

And I played hockey with the guys, until  high school when I got hurt. I agree with the girls hockey comment though. I wouldn't have played through high school anyways, the rules are too different in the girls league. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Wow, some people must just be chomping at the bit to find a thread like this so they can release their inner azzhole onto this forum.  It must be so fulfilling for them to sit at their computers and flex their big internet muscles.  Give me a break.

If you have never been annoyed by obnoxious "fans" at a Bruins game, then perhaps you are the annoying one who makes the experience less fun for those around you. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: COLLEGE NIGHT NEEDS TO END : Go away! Your a disgrace to Bruins fans everywhere. No one wants to read your yenta rants.
    Posted by member0326[/QUOTE]

dude, seriously? if anyone is a disgrace to Bruins fans it is you. I have seen your posts and you have nothing but negative things to say about the B's. I literally have never seen you actually support them. You are always talking about how they will fail. Yup, you are definitely a diehard fan..... gimme a break buddy

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClanMan. Show CarolinaClanMan's posts

Michelle the C is just trying to make other people miserable because she is traumatized with her mom moaning like a wilderbeast in the next room because of what her new big black stepdaddy is doing to her

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

michelle, either change the title of the thread to get rid of bandwagon fans or concede that you were just wrong to start the thread

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

Wrong to start the thread..not so much. Because I have realized that some of the people that follow this board aren't even real fans, and are extremely sexist. Which I found to be pathetic and quite a disgrace. But also entertaining because I don't take guys like that too seriously.

If I could figure out  how to change the title I would.

I was wrong to stereotype and just point out the college kids, I've admitted that.

The arguement has ended now.