Felger Is A Blowhard

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Felger Is A Blowhard

Just when I was beginning to enjoy "98.5 - The SportsHub", Felger's gone back to his tired old rant about how we "whiffed" at the trade deadline and didn't get Ilya Kovalchuk.  Come on Felger - a little positiveness please - we made the 6th spot we're in the 2nd round, we're playing with passion, we're 3-0 at home, we win without a #1 center and two top-four defenders, and you still want Kovalchuk, who's preparing for Russian tea times.  With Ilya, we wouldn't have had Krejci or Bergeron or our 1st round picks or any combination as such.  You're a blowhard, and therefore a fake fan, and I know you're reading because it's always about you.  You and Mazz will drive me back to the other blowhards further down the dial.

To the other serious readers, here, sorry for the negativity - after last night's effort by the B's, I think I'm in the midst of withdrawal.  Can't wait for tomorrow's results to see who we face next. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Felger Is A Blowhard

Those 2 clowns know nothing about hockey AND they didn't even watch the Bruins this year.  They were saying  'where was Boychuck?  He should have been in the lineup all year' and then a second later they were like 'oh yah, he got hurt' - as someone offline must have clued them in.

But more relevant, I don't think Kovalchuk will get his 10 mil, his stock had to go down after the Devils playoff debacle.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

I hate Felger and Mazz.  Listening to them whine and b!tch about the Bruins made me want to gouge my eyes out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

In Response to Re: Felger Is A Blowhard:
    I hate Felger and Mazz.  Listening to them whine and b!tch about the Bruins made me want to gouge my eyes out.
    Posted by beantowngm15

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

I'm glad not to be alone regarding those clowns.

The upside of the Bruins is very strong with the upcoming picks and the way these guys gelled versus Buffalo.  Savard coming back will bump somebody (Thornton unfortunately?) but what a player to add for the second round.  Stuart, potentially, will bump somebody too (most likely McQuaid, but Hunwick needs to be on his best game?) but I think Seidenberg is finished for the year - we need to resign him!  Exciting time of the year!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

You guys are dead on about these two BOZO's!!!!  I tune in to get nothing but negativity. I like hearing stuff about the B's but these guy are terrible.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisbruinsfan1985. Show chrisbruinsfan1985's posts

AS bad as they are listening to those bums Toucher and Rich talk about the Bruins is 10 times worse.

Those guys no NOTHING about sports. I cannot stand them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

You guys are dead on about these two BOZO's!!!!  I tune in to get nothing but negativity. I like hearing stuff about the B's but these guy are terrible.
    Posted by jwb413

You're so right!  I'll still listen for the time being, because I like hearing talk about the Bruins also, but my radio is in serious peril sometimes.  Go B's.  Stay in Russia, Ilya. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

I agree wholeheartedly that the b's should resign Seidenberg and for at least a few years.It would be understatement to say his performance after he was acquired in a trade was a bright spot in an otherwise rather bizzare regular season of ebbs and flows that would shame the world's highest roller coasters.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

I agree wholeheartedly that the b's should resign Seidenberg and for at least a few years.It would be understatement to say his performance after he was acquired in a trade was a bright spot in an otherwise rather bizzare regular season of ebbs and flows that would shame the world's highest roller coasters.
    Posted by kebbe

Well said - very bizarre season.  Seidenberg solidified the defense in his short time and now that Boychuk has really emerged with Chara as partner, we could have three very solid pairings next year (Chara + Boychuk, Seidenberg + Ference, and Stuart + Wideman) - a pretty solid six, assuming that PC resigns Seidenberg.  Does a good round vs. Buffalo and a solid showing in the second round help Seidenberg decide to stay?  I, for one, hope so.

Hunwick could be packaged with Ryder or with Thomas in a trade and McQuaid would be the seventh defenseman?

A lot of fun to think about future possibilities and we're through to the next round!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Posted by beantowngm15

i'm just glad there's a station in town that even talks hockey.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

I'm glad not to be alone regarding those clowns. The upside of the Bruins is very strong with the upcoming picks and the way these guys gelled versus Buffalo.  Savard coming back will bump somebody (Thornton unfortunately?) but what a player to add for the second round.  Stuart, potentially, will bump somebody too (most likely McQuaid, but Hunwick needs to be on his best game?) but I think Seidenberg is finished for the year - we need to resign him!  Exciting time of the year!
    Posted by huscroft28

You are def not alone regarding these goofs. No one on that radio station (or in this town's media, i.e. KPD) has an ounce of intelligence when it comes to our beloved sport. Them and that killer whale Gresh make my stomach turn whenever they start up about the Bruins. If I want real hockey talk, I go to TSN or pick up the latest edition of THN. Otherwise, I know enough to make my own analysis of whats going on.

Somehow, Someway, we have got to figure out a way to replace these dummies with ourselves. Imagine...being paid to watch and cover the Bruins? Can you say "Heaven"?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

In Response to Re: Felger Is A Blowhard : You are def not alone regarding these goofs. No one on that radio station (or in this town's media, i.e. KPD) has an ounce of intelligence when it comes to our beloved sport. Them and that killer whale Gresh make my stomach turn whenever they start up about the Bruins. If I want real hockey talk, I go to TSN or pick up the latest edition of THN. Otherwise, I know enough to make my own analysis of whats going on. Somehow, Someway, we have got to figure out a way to replace these dummies with ourselves. Imagine...being paid to watch and cover the Bruins? Can you say "Heaven"?
    Posted by bruinsdiehard

KPD - I can't tolerate him either.  He's Bud Collins with a beard, in my opinion - continuously feeding his own ego and sounding superior to all.

I wish Brickley were on all the stations and quoted in all the print media - so knowledgeable and straightforward.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

In Response to Re: Felger Is A Blowhard : i'm just glad there's a station in town that even talks hockey.
    Posted by jalvis

I whole-heartedly agree (hockey talk). Those wind-bags on AM 850 only ripped the sport. I don't know what is funnier though, Felger and Maz's (Maz more than Felger) lack of hockey knowlege or the half-baked fans that call in?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelf101. Show michaelf101's posts

I think Felger is great love when he makes PC cry. Naughty Massarotti is the funniest thing on the radio. Its the only place to get hockey talk. The only show on 850 that I can listen to is D&C but they slam hockey so I stopped listening to them.I dont get it with them they hate thugs ,but watch basketball?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

Felger never had a clue... about anything.

He's a wanna be shock-jock that knows just enough about sports not to be called out on a regular basis

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

Felger does it on purpose.. he just does it to get people going. Its called doing his job to get people worked up and call in to yell at him! At least he has the balls to call people like PC out in an interview if he feels they screwed up.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from flave36. Show flave36's posts

I think Felger knows a decent amount about hockey and way more then any other show in this town, not a fan of the other station at all.  And Toucher Rich is more entertainment than direct actual sports knowledge.  They are actually fans of the Bruins and bring a general knowledge and comedic aproach which I love. Their interviews with Bruins fans after the game Monday was absolute Gold. Just be glad they've been talking about the team the whole year and aren't just trying to catch up and find out who Aaron McCourt is err....Adam McQuaid..yea that's it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Felger is a moron. Some of you might remember his childish rheoteric with the Pens announcers before the cooke game. I was an embarrassment to Boston.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitbomb. Show whitbomb's posts

I don't agree with everything Felger and Mazz say on 98.5 the Sports Hub but at least they will talk Bruins, if you go down the dial to WEEI they all trash hockey and the Bruins you can whatever you want about Felger but he is a Bruins fan.