Ference?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jfage. Show Jfage's posts

Re: Ference?

Ference blows, i think the only reason he is still playing is so we can trade him closer to the deadline.  He is definatly out, he is not popular in the club house.  With something like this we coulda really used Wardo in the club house

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

yup, not popular, which is why he frequently wears the A

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

In Response to Re: Ference?:
    Ference blows, i think the only reason he is still playing is so we can trade him closer to the deadline.  He is definatly out, he is not popular in the club house.  With something like this we coulda really used Wardo in the club house
    Posted by Jfage

he,,l be gone before the trade deadline ,JB is PLAYING BETTER THAN HIM,+ this will free up more cap space for next year to sign savard      

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I think Ference is gone once Wideman comes back. PC won't wait till the deadline. Jonny B has been great & I think he should stay. I was hoping Atlanta would tank early & PC would try to get Kovy now, with all those draft picks PC certainly has a game plan, but now with Kovy tearing it up & Atlanta winning I don't think they're going to part with him as long as they stay in the play-off hunt.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Yeah I think he's gome too.
    http://hendrickshockey.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=842:ference-on-his-way-out-in-boston&catid=40:the-rumors&Itemid=90

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from granitestate. Show granitestate's posts

Who has the best plus minus on the bruins so far this season?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from granitestater2. Show granitestater2's posts

Who has best plus minus on the squad so far this year?

In Response to Ference?:
    Hey guys I watch every game from a far up here in Canada!  I cannot for the life of me figure out why Ference gets ice time. He gets beat constantly, makes mental errors and has obviosly caused some turmoil in the dressing room over the firing of Kelly.  Am I missing something? For those of you who go to the games, is there something you can see live that I cant on TV that keeps this guy in the lineup.  I mean Boychuk looks great and it would concern me if he gets sent down and Ference gets played!  Anyway stay patient Bruins Fans this is not that different of a team that tore up the league last year.  They will be fine! Way until Krejci gets going, and he will. A true Fan can say, When we Win I've been there all along
    Posted by samsonov

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from granitestater2. Show granitestater2's posts

check the stats.

n Response to Re: Ference?:
    Posted by Jfage

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pissttt. Show pissttt's posts

andrew ference is a liability A or no A

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from samsonov. Show samsonov's posts

I WAS WRONG!

Sections
Shortcuts