Fernandez out 3-4 weeks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolftears. Show wolftears's posts

Fernandez out 3-4 weeks

Slight small fracture of the hand, will be in a soft cast for at least 2 weeks. Rask may play 1 or 2 games at most.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Fernandez out 3-4 weeks

Scource? Link?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolftears. Show wolftears's posts

Fernandez out 3-4 weeks

[Quote]Scource? Link? [/Quote]

?

www.trisectdesign.com/images/Logos/sourcelink_logo.jpg" alt="" />

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Fernandez out 3-4 weeks

Glad we get to watch the 2 time all star play more. Manny often fakes injuries when playing bad.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Fernandez out 3-4 weeks

LOL .. I like this one. I'm confident with Thomas even when flips and flops. Hasek won a cup flipin' n flopin'
    But really gone for 2weeks , is this true ? If Rask can deliver the bacon... who knows before the tade deadline....
    And Lucic any news anywhere ?

[Quote]Glad we get to watch the 2 time all star play more. Manny often fakes injuries when playing bad.[/Quote]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Fernandez out 3-4 weeks

No source and I havent heard word yet. I call this fake. Also Rask wouldnt be sent down unless Providence has a game before the habs tilt.

"Manny sometimes fakes injuries when playing bad" ---Too bad he hasnt played a bad game in over 3 months,

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

Fernandez out 3-4 weeks

sportsdesk said Rask was sent back down after the game,,

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

Fernandez out 3-4 weeks

looks like our playoff hopes ride on timmy chubbins. 8th place in the conference, here we come again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Fernandez out 3-4 weeks

He'll miss the habs game then be back in black and gold.

Kevin Regan has been recalled for the habs game to ride the pine.

bruinfan01 should be taken out back and shot. Disgracing Thomas like that, not only is he an allstar but also a vezina candidate this year. I hope you were joking, you should be ashamed to have bruin and fan in your name.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Fernandez out 3-4 weeks

Wolftears, since you seem not to understand my question, I will explain it to you.

Do you have a SOURCE for your information. In other words, WHO told you?

Do you have a LINK for your information. In other words, an Internet address to the story that provided the information.

If you can provide neither, it means you made it up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from choclab511. Show choclab511's posts

Fernandez out 3-4 weeks

Well there you go! Now if you can't believe the most trusted source in canadian journalism, then by god, you probably don't believe in santa claus either!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Fernandez out 3-4 weeks

Netminder Manny Fernandez remained out of uniform with what head coach Claude Julien referrred to as a ''minor issue.''
    ''We thought it could be resolved by today, but it wasn't,'' said Julien, who had Tuukka Rask filling Fernandez' backup role on Saturday

Did anyone notice mannys last game,,came off the ice ignoring his players..seemed really Peed off..the last late goal after our empty netter..Ya he was not happy and i dont think hes injured..i think its a personal issue and mustof really had some bad things to say after that game..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yanksstillsck. Show Yanksstillsck's posts

Fernandez out 3-4 weeks

[Quote]
    Netminder Manny Fernandez remained out of uniform with what head coach Claude Julien referrred to as a ''minor issue.''
    ''We thought it could be resolved by today, but it wasn't,'' said Julien, who had Tuukka Rask filling Fernandez' backup role on Saturday

Did anyone notice mannys last game,,came off the ice ignoring his players..seemed really Peed off..the last late goal after our empty netter..Ya he was not happy and i dont think hes injured..i think its a personal issue and mustof really had some bad things to say after that game..
    [/Quote]

Agree, I saw him skate right off the ice...also the name plate was missing from the locker room which is odd...waiting to hear whats going on