ferrance hurt again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

ferrance hurt again

lets replace this guy with someone who is not hurt every year over and over again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Re: ferrance hurt again

Hard to believe he has another injury. Most likely the reason there are not to many 5 foot 8 175 pound defenseman in the NHL!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

I find it laughable that a thread started to complain about a player doesn't even have the player's name spelled correctly.

How much could you possibly know about this player if you don't even know how to spell his name?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

First off, we should call up some good posters and replace you.  You are nothing but a one sentence internet typing mental midget, go back to the Red Sox where this is type of negativity is the norm.  Papi strikes out in May and the whole season over...whoa is me...I'm from Boston and I act like an b-bag to all the players in this town.

Secondly, if you are going to talk smack, use facts. FERENCE (notice the correct spelling of his name) because you couldn't even get that right but to top it off, your buddy here, didn't get the stats on Ference correctly either.

Ference is 5-10, 195.  That is a substancial difference then what you implied. 

Anyhow, stop watching, the internet doesn't not a couple of ignorant trolls like you two bozos.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

In Response to Re: ferrance hurt again:
    I find it laughable that a thread started to complain about a player doesn't even have the player's name spelled correctly. How much could you possibly know about this player if you don't even know how to spell his name?
    Posted by mattymcgee55

You beat me to it, but I was typing when you posted...haha.

Good luck to you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Jaque Dumars the ex head coach of the Red Wings did not know how to read. Yet became a respectable coach. So knowing how to spell does not show how much you know about hockey. P.S I dont know if I spelled Dumars right lol!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

and the bruins have three ferrance hunwrick and wideman  so we get rid of morris what a joke !
    Posted by bruinsking

I find it hard to believe you payed attetion in English class. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

YOUR POSTS ARE A NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

Jaque Dumars the ex head coach of the Red Wings did not know how to read. Yet became a respectable coach. So knowing how to spell does not show how much you know about hockey. P.S I dont know if I spelled Dumars right lol!!!!!!
    Posted by notacryingwino

And this statement relates to you, how???  You're the clown that tried posting inaccurate stats which makes you more of clown than the guy that can't spell.

See because even on the internet when you LIE or make up facts, you are a total waste of oxygen.

I honestly don't care about spelling or grammar but when you start bashing and trash talking and your sentences barely makes sense or like yourself, you make up facts, then yes, it will be pointed out. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

and the bruins have three ferrance hunwrick and wideman  so we get rid of morris what a joke !
    Posted by bruinsking

Dennis Wideman- 6-0 200lbs

Matt Hunwick- 5-11 190lbs

Is making up your own reality, the way you roll?? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

to my english teacher in third grade />  thanks a lot you couldn't teach and now you  are a small anemic defenseman for the bruins . anyone who looks at the size charts knows except ignoramisus like you no's how do you like that they overstate the size of most players . even in high school they overstate the size of there football players . you morons who attack the spelling instead of having any kind of a senceable argument are third graders. admit it your getting ready for school right now arn't you. you know nothing big mouths get off the board  
    Posted by bruinsking

Prove it captain, prove their stats are a lie.  Til then, is it just internet rumor.  But I can see with your intelligence, myths and rumors are exactly what you take as fact.

The only ones that should leave are the ones like yourself who clutter up the board with utter nonsense like this thread.  It says nothing, it enlightens no one and shows what a baffoon you are. 

I bet you are the Boston sports fan that booed Nomar after he played his but off here.  You're a disgrace.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

to my english teacher in third grade />  thanks a lot you couldn't teach and now you  are a small anemic defenseman for the bruins . anyone who looks at the size charts knows except ignoramisus like you no's how do you like that they overstate the size of most players . even in high school they overstate the size of there football players . you morons who attack the spelling instead of having any kind of a senceable argument are third graders. admit it your getting ready for school right now arn't you. you know nothing big mouths get off the board  
    Posted by bruinsking

So sad, you barely can form a sentence.  Have fun digging ditches for a living.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

So you believe the press guide? I have stood next to Ferrence, and believe me he is a tiny guy 5 10 maybe on skates. As far as pathetic trolls like pattymagee and saggy I could care less what you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

actually I pay people to dig ditches for me . Need a job give me a call . You qualify no brains and no expeirence needed.
    Posted by bruinsking

Still not one thing you have said that is provable.  You argue your own reality not the rest of the world.

If working for you meant dealing with an inbred townie, I'd rather clean toilets.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

In Response to Re: ferrance hurt again : Still not one thing you have said that is provable.  You argue your own reality not the rest of the world. If working for you meant dealing with an inbred townie, I'd rather clean toilets.
    Posted by ssags111
    You already got fired for not being smart enough to clean toilets!!!!!!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

Sorry Charlie I was born and raised on the South Shore.  Townie = C-Town rat.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

what is a townie is that a word that a canadien kid would use . bet he quits writing around nine has to walk his drug riddled canadien streets to school.
    Posted by bruinsking

HAHAHA at least if you are going to insult me...make sense. Look up run - on sentences.  You might need a little brush up on that one.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

south shore of what and raised to what.  10 or 11
    Posted by bruinsking

LOL and you question where I grew up, You are not even from Boston, get the F outta here...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Its clear he has never met the midget Ferrence. When I met him, I thought he was the towel boy. Was very surprised when he was introduced as Ferrence!!!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Its clear he has never met the midget Ferrence. When I met him, I thought he was the towel boy. Was very surprised when he was introduced as Ferrence!!!!!!!!
    Posted by notacryingwino

You're correct on his size but do you recall Don Sweeney ?  He was smaller than Ferrence is but played big. Ference tries to play the role,  he's just injury prone and has been all his career.  I do have to give the guy an "A" on effort. 
    For some reason the Bruins play better when he's in the lineup and is a pretty good leader in the dressing room. 
    He's a UFA and I think he's gone next season,  I just wish we could've gotten something for him before we lose him.
    SAGS and BRUINSKING come on with the name calling. I know you're both Bruin fans and just see the game differently.  I also don't agree with bruinsking most of the time or with notacryingwino but thing I hate to see most is name calling between what I know are Bruin fans.
    BTW you're 100% right that it's the offense this year that has let us down and is the reason for all these 3rd period let downs.

P.S. correct his name in the subject box at least.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Posted by notacryingwino

Jacques Demers

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

As far as pathetic trolls like pattymagee and saggy I could care less what you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice, I love how you change Matty to Patty- so creative. Your must make your family so proud. Please keep up your insightful posts and positive attitude. 

Speaking of pathetic........ Thats so awesome that you met Ference, did daddy win a raffle and get you locker room access? Any other name dropping? 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LOL bruinsking ....  "who started the name calling"   leave it alone.
    Agree that Bruins need to beef up .  This is why I pray we can get at least Fowler on D.  Watching the Olympics and guys like , Orpik , Doughty , Weber just shows how valueable a big , good skating D with a big shot can do (not Orpik on all points). 
    As forwards guys like Backes, Getzlaf, Perry and Nash really impressed me.
    With this being said teams do not give up on these guys and will not trade them away as they are the stepping stones to teams success.  You watch when Nash becomes a UFA how many teams will want this guy.  Burke has already expressed his interest.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

hey 55 I think your pic describes you well that is from dumb and dumber right
    Posted by bruinsking

I love the irony in that sentence.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

In Response to Re: ferrance hurt again : Prove it captain, prove their stats are a lie.  Til then, is it just internet rumor.  But I can see with your intelligence, myths and rumors are exactly what you take as fact. The only ones that should leave are the ones like yourself who clutter up the board with utter nonsense like this thread.  It says nothing, it enlightens no one and shows what a baffoon you are.  I bet you are the Boston sports fan that booed Nomar after he played his but off here.  You're a disgrace.
    Posted by ssags111

Sags, you have to know how greatly over stated the sizes of players are..

Bochenski is listed at like 6'0 187 lbs I saw him in portland 2 months ago 5'10 ish and 175 is way more accurate..

kessel 5'10? really..

I mean I am not going to back up much else that was said, but smaller players are always exaggerated

Sections
Shortcuts